PM Swamitva Yojna 2020 एक कल्याणकारी योजना है जिसे माननीय प्रधान मंत्री श्री नरेंद्र मोदी ने राष्ट्रीय पॅंचायती राज डे (National Panchayati Raj Day) के अवसर पर दिनांक 24 अप्रैल 2020 को लांच किया। इसके साथ साथ एक e-GramSwaraj पोर्टल तथा एक mobile application का भी शुभारंभ किया गया ह। PM Swamitva Scheme 2020 संबंधित जरूरी जानकारी जैसे आवेदन प्रक्रिया (Application Process), योजना के लाभ, उद्देश्य आदि जानकारी नीचे दी गयी है।
About Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme 2020
The Hon’ble prime minister of India Shri Narendra Modi launched the Pradhan Swamitva Yojna 2020 on 24th April 2020 on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day. The PM Swamitva Scheme is basically a scheme through which the Government of India wants to protect and empower the poor and rural population. Under this scheme, the Government will provide an integrated property validation solution to the rural areas of the Country. Now, the Government will use the latest surveying methods such as Drone Technology for demarcation of inhabited land of the rural area. After demarcation of the land, many land disputes in rural areas will be resolved and it will be a big relief to the poor who are facing problems in land disputes.
After the land validation process, people will be eligible to seek a loan from banks. There are various departments/Ministries of the Government involved in the implementation of the PM Swamitva Scheme 2020. The Ministry of Panchayati Raj, State Revenue Department, Survey of India, and State Panchayati Raj Department will work together under this scheme.
Highlights of PM Swamitva Yojna 2020
The key facts about the Pradhan Mantri Swamitva Scheme are given in the table below:
|Scheme Name||PM Swamitva Scheme|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launching Date||24th April 2020 (Rashtriya Panchayati Raj Divas)|
|Department Involves||Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Survey of India, State Panchayati Raj Department, and State Revenue Department|
|Aim of the Scheme||To provide an Integrated Property Validation Solution|
|Area Covered||Rural Area of the Country|
|Benefits Under this Scheme|
E-Gram Swaraj Portal & Mobile App
The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India has also launched the e-Gram Swaraj Portal & Mobile App on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Diwas. The Prime Minister interacted with Gram Pradhan of different Gram Panchayats through video conferencing on 24th April 2020. The e-Gram Swaraj Mobile App is an initiative of the Ministry of Panchayati Raj. It is a single interface to prepare which will enable Gram Panchayats to prepare and implement the Gram Panchayat Development Plan (GPDP).
The aim of the e-Gram Swaraj Portal is to provide a detailed report of Panchayati work, bring transparency, and curbing corruption in the system. It will also help in the planning of the scheme, accounting, and reporting of Panchayati Work to strengthen the Panchayati Raj System. After the implementation of this new initiative, one can see progress reports, work progress, financial programme report, the number of profiles created and accounting details etc.
The official portal of the e-gram swaraj is egramswaraj.gov.in. The mobile app can be downloaded from the website. However, it is also available for download on Android and iOS platforms. The people can visit the Google Play Store in the case of Android users and Apple Store for iOS users.
Benefits of PM Swamitva Scheme and e-Gram Swaraj Portal
- The PM Swamitva Scheme will be helpful to identify the real owner of the property in case of the disputed land.
- Those who are in distress due to property disputes can take a sigh of relief after this new initiative.
- The scheme will help in making a proper development plan for villages/Panchayats.
- Now, the Government can track the progress of Panchayati Work Progress through online mode.
- Drone technology will be used to map the property in rural areas.
- The scheme will bring efficiency and transparency in the Rural Development Programme of the Government as the Government can monitor the progress of the same.
- Title deeds to be issued on the basis of mapping.
- The scheme will also streamline revenue collection and planning.
- “Swamitva” to the actual owner through the identification of the property rights.
You Can Also Check
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojna: PMUY Eligibility, Application Form 2020
- प्रधान मंत्री मुद्रा योजना (PM Mudra Yojna): आवेदन प्रक्रिया (Loan Application), योग्यता (Eligibility)
- सुकन्या समृद्धि योजना (Sukanya Samriddhi Yojna): आवेदन (Application), योग्यता (Eligibility)
- Swachh Bharat Mission (स्वच्छ भारत मिशन): यहाँ से जानकारी प्राप्त करें।
- AYUSHMAN Bharat Scheme: PMJAY Eligibility, Benefits