JEECUP 2020: The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) is an annual practice by Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) for admission in various polytechnic courses in different private and Government Polytechnics/Institute affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh. The examination is also known as UPJEE. The entrance is likely to be held in the month of April 2020. The students can get admission in engineering, technology and management courses after qualifying the UPJEE or JEECUP. Here we have provided details regarding JEECUP 2020 entrance test, answer keys, result, and counselling etc.
JEECUP 2020 Notification
- JEECUP 2020 exam will be held in the month of April 2020. The registration process may start from the last week of December 2019.
- Eligible candidates are recommended to apply within the specified time schedule.
JEECUP 2020 Application Form
- The JEECUP application is likely to release in the month of December 2019.
- The applicants of JEECUP 2020 have to apply online only as there will be no printed version available for UPJEE 2020.
- Candidate must ensure their eligibility as per the criteria laid down for UPJEE 2020 before filling up the JEECUP application form.
- Eligible candidates should enter all the information correctly like personal details, academic details and correspondence address etc. in the application form.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression as per specifications.
- Pay requisite application fee through online or offline mode.
- Check all the entries you made in the application form and submit the application form.
- At the end take print out of the application form or confirmation page for further reference.
- Candidates are recommended to submit only one application form, more than one application forms will lead to rejection.
- The candidates have to pay Rs.300/- as application fee in case of General/OBC candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates need to pay Rs.200/- only as
- Candidates can pay application fee through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or e-challan of SBI bank.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|JEECUP Online Registration Process will start||December 2019|
|Last date of submission of online application||March 2020|
|JEECUP Admit card||2nd week of April 2020 onwards|
|Examination date||April 2020|
|Result Declaration||May 2020|
|Counselling date||May or June 2020|
Eligibility criteria for UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2020
There are minimum basic eligibility criteria prescribed, which is as under:
|Group||Courses||Minimum basic eligibility|
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||10th passed with minimum 35% marks.|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed with Agriculture with minimum 35% marks or Agriculture subject in 12th examination.|
|C||Fashion Design, Home science and Textile design and engineering||10th passed with minimum 35% marks.|
|D||1. Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed (Hindi and English subjects in 10th or 12th)|
|2. Library & Information Science||12th passed|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||10+2 Examination (academic stream) in science with 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST).|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)||B.Sc. with Biology, chemistry/Biotechnology|
|G||Post Graduate Diploma course||Graduate in any discipline (passed/ appeared)|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||12th passed with 50% marks for Unreserved/ OBC (45% marks for SC/ST)|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||12th Science passed with science and aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||Engineering diploma passed from BTEUP affiliated institute|
|K1 to K7||Lateral Entry (Engineering & Technology Diploma Course)||12th Passed or ITI|
JEECUP 2020 Notable points
- There is no age bar for the candidates.
- The candidate with the disability should fill the type of disability with percentage while filling up the online application form for JEECUP 2020
- The candidates who have 40% or more permanent disability, will be considered as a disabled person.
- Be very careful while filling up an online application form, because any wrong entry could not be corrected later and the letter or e-mails in this regard will not be considered by UPJEE (Polytechnic) Council.
- Candidate can fill only one application form, more than one application form from a candidate will be rejected.
- The name of the candidate, his/her parents’ name and date of birth in the application form must be same as registered in high school certificate.
- The application fee will be paid only by net banking/credit/debit card or through bank Challan generated during the online submission of application.
- In the application form, no option can be changed at the later stage after submission of application form. However, a chance may be given to the candidates to correct or modify the particulars in the application form. No change will be accepted through offline i.e. through speed post, fax, e-mail etc.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the submitted application.
- The final admission is subject to verification of original documents at the time of counselling/admission.
- The candidates must have their own personal valid email id and mobile number.
- Any request for change of examination centre will not be entertained.
JEECUP Exam Pattern
- The candidate should carefully check the question booklet first. In case of any kind of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report to the invigilator.
- Candidate will then write particulars with Blue or Black ball point pen and HB pencil to darken the circles on the Answer Sheet. Candidates have to wait till instruction given by the invigilator.
- The test will be of exactly 3 hours duration.
- The test paper will consist questions as per the table placed above.
- Every question will have four options and there will be one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- Each question will be of 4 marks for the correct answer.
- There will be negative marking. 1/4th marks i.e. 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Every question will have equal weightage.
- OMR Sheet should be clean, rough work will be done on question booklet.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020
The eligible candidates can download the admit card from the official website of Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) i.e. http://jeecup.nic.in/ in the month of April 2020. The JEECUP admit card will contain crucial information like candidate’s name, roll number, date of exam, the centre of exam with complete address and instructions for the exam. Candidates must take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the entire admission process gets over. Must carry admit card on the date of entrance test otherwise, you will not be allowed to appear in the entrance test.
JEECUP 2020 Score and Result
The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) will release UPJEE 2020 result on its official website in the month of May 2020. No Score or Rank Card will be issued to the candidates separately. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit http://jeecup.nic.in/ to download the rank/scorecard. The answer keys of the examination will also be displayed on the website. Candidate can get the result by entering requisite details such as registration number etc. in the given tab.
Selection and Counselling related rules:
- On the basis of UPJEE 2020 result, the candidates who will clear the entrance exam will be called for counselling process in the month of June 2020.
- The candidate will get Institute and Subject according to their merit, reservation and choice through the online counselling process.
- Successful candidates first need to register themselves for counselling on web portal http://jeecup.nic.in. The candidate must fulfil the requisite eligibility criteria. After registration, candidates have to pay counselling fee of Rs. 250/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card or Bank Challan (any branch of State Bank of India).
- Fee once submitted will not be refunded or transferred in any case.
- Candidates must ensure that at the time of registration, they must have all the documents related to their minimum basic educational qualification, reservation etc.
- The candidates who have completed the registration process can go for choice filling. Candidates are advised hereby that choose as many as subject according to choice and merit because once you locked the choices then you cannot able to change the choice at any stage.
- After completion of the choice filling process, the Council will verify documents at various declared centres.
- The counselling process will be completed in four stages.
- Candidates have to secure their seat by submitted security fee of Rs. 3000/-.