JEECUP Exam Pattern 2020: Applicants who are going to appear in the JEECUP 2020 exam must be aware of the exam pattern and scheme. It is very important to have an idea about exam pattern because it will be helpful to score high in the test. The exam pattern and scheme includes number of questions to be asked in the paper, type of questions, syllabus of paper, marking scheme etc. Those who qualify the entrance test are eligible to take admission in the engineering, non-engineering and other technical courses in various polytechnic colleges. The entrance test will be held on 31st May and 1st June 2020 for which the registration process will start from the month of December 2019. Check JEECUP exam pattern in detail below.
JEECUP Exam pattern 2020
There are various trades in which candidates can apply and each course will have different syllabus in the exam. Candidate must prepare according to the prescribed exam pattern. Check the important details about the JEECUP exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: JEECUP is a pen and paper-based exam held with a question booklet and answer sheet.
- Total Number of Questions: The questions paper will consist of 100 questions. Each group will have separate question paper containing course wise syllabus.
- Nature of Question: There will be multiple-choice questions in the exam. Each question will have four choices where only 1 option will be correct. Candidates have to mark the right answer in the OMR sheet.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- Exam duration: The exam will be of 3.00 hours duration.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is negative marking in JEECUP and as a result one mark will be deducted for every wrong attempt.
Important Tips to Prepare for JEECUP
- First of all, candidates should obtain official information brochure for detailed information about JEECUP.
- Update yourself and keep good command over the subjects.
- At the time of the exam, read the entire question booklet first. If there is any problem like misprint, blanks etc. then report the same to the invigilator.
- Carry a blue or black ballpoint pen and HB pencil to attempt the question paper.
- Rough work can be done on the question booklet itself and OMR Sheet should be clean.
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on JEECUP 2020