JEECUP Application Form 2020 online correction has been started from 21st May 2020. JEECUP which is also known UPJEE is a polytechnic entrance examination in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are looking for admission in polytechnic courses in various Government or Private institutes/colleges in Uttar Pradesh should apply for JEECUP. This exam is the only gateway for taking admission to polytechnic courses in colleges affiliated by the Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh. The upcoming exam i.e. JEECUP 2020 will be held on 19th July & 25th July 2020. Candidates can apply till 20th May 2020. Interested candidates should apply within the prescribed time limit. Find here information to fill up the JEECUP 2020 application form.
JEECUP 2020 application correction has been started from 21st May 2020. Candidates are recommended to make correction within the stipulated time frame (by 25th May). The exam date has been postponed due to COVID19. JEECUP 2020 exam will be held on 19th July and 25th July 2020.
JEECUP 2020 Notification: Released
- The notification for UP Polytechnic 2020 has been released online on the official website.
- Online registration process has been started from 1st January 2020. Click here to apply online. The candidates need to apply before the last date i.e. 20th May 2020.
- Applicants are recommended as per the guidelines. candidates are recommended to obtain the Information Brochure from the website and read all the information carefully.
JEECUP Application Form 2020
The candidates can access the JEECUP 2020 application form online at the official website of the JEECUP. There is no other way to apply as no printed version available. The application form will be available online and candidates can fill application form till 20th May 2020. Candidates should apply only after verifying eligibility requirements from the official information brochure. The one who meets the eligibility conditions can go ahead for making an online application form. Candidates also need to pay application form in order to complete the submission of the application form.
One must pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee is different for both unreserved and reserved category candidates. Payment of the application fee can be done through net banking, debit/credit card and through bank challan of SBI Bank. Check the fee structure below.
-Fee for General/OBC candidates: Rs.300/- per application
-SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/- per application
JEECUP 2020 Examination Dates
The UP Polytechnic 2020 exam date has been announced. The registration process is starting from 1st January 2020. Check JEECUP 2020 exam schedule in the table below:
|Name of the Event||Respective Dates|
|Online registration start date||1st January 2020|
|Last date for registration||20th May 2020 (Extended)|
|JEECUP 2020 Admit card||April 2020|
|Date of exam|
19th July (Group A & E) &
25th July 2020 (Group B to I & K1 to K8)
|Declaration of result||June/July 2020|
|Date of Counselling||July/August 2020|
How to Apply for JEECUP 2020: Guidelines
Candidate should follow the steps mentioned below while applying online:
- Visit the official website of the JEECUP 2020 and click on the concerned link.
- Fill the registration details and click on the submit button.
- Now fill the application form carefully and provide all the details asked in the form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make a payment of registration or application fee through online or offline mode.
- Recheck your application form then submit the application not to forget to take the printout of filled in the application form for future reference.
JEECUP Application Form 2020: Step by Step Instructions
Step-1: JEECUP Online Registration
Visit the official website of the JEECUP and go for registration. Select your group and click on the ‘Apply’ button. Read all the information carefully and fill registration details as per the directions given.
Step-2: Fill Application Form
After filling up registration details, candidates need to fill the application form. Provide details such as name, father name, address, educational qualification, and other required information. Click on the ‘Submit’ button after making these entries.
Step-3: Upload Images
Candidates should upload scanned images in the prescribed format. Click on the ‘Browse’ button to select the image of the photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression. Upload all the images one by one and save the changes by clicking on the ‘Save’ button. The size and dimension of images should be as per specification prescribed.
Step-4: Payment of Application Fee
Make a payment of the application fee. Click on the concerned link or button and choose mode of payment. Payment can be made online as well as offline mode.
Step-5: Print Application Form
After exercising these steps, submit the application form and take at least one printout of the form for future reference.
JEECUP Application Form 2020 Correction
Candidates will get the chance to correct or modify the application form. Those who made any mistake during the submission of the application form should go for application correction. Modification in the application form can be done through an online process.
Important points with regard to JEECUP 2020
- No age bar for the candidates to apply for JEECUP.
- Candidates are recommended to make entries very carefully because once the application correction facility gets over, the application form cannot be modified.
- No communication in this regard will be entertained later.
- Candidate’s name, parents name, and date of birth should be as per high school certificate.
- Candidates should maintain personal e-mail ID and mobile number for communication purposes.
- Request for change of exam centre will not be considered.
- The application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- The final admission in the desired course/trade is subject to verification of original documents during counselling/admission.
Stay connected with us for more information on JEECUP Application Form 2020