JEECUP Application Form 2019 dates have been announced. JEECUP which is also known UPJEE is a polytechnic entrance examination in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates who are looking for admission in polytechnic courses in various Government or Private institute/colleges in Uttar Pradesh should apply for JEECUP. This exam is an only gateway for taking admission in polytechnic courses in colleges affiliated by Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh. The upcoming exam i.e. JEECUP 2019 will be held on 28th April 2019 and for which registration process is starting from 20th December 2018. expected to commence from 3rd week of December 2018. Candidates can apply till 28th February 2019. Interested candidates should apply within the prescribed time limit. Find here information to fill up JEECUP 2019 application form.
JEECUP Application Form 2019
The candidates can access JEECUP 2019 application form online at the official website of the JEECUP. There is no other way to apply as no printed version available. The application form will be available online and candidates can fill application form till 28th February 2019. Candidates should apply only after verifying eligibility requirements from the official information brochure. The one who meets the eligibility conditions can go ahead for making online application form. Candidates also need to pay application form in order to complete the submission of application form.
One must pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee is different for both unreserved and reserved category candidates. Payment of the application fee can be done through net banking, debit/credit card and through bank challan of SBI Bank. Check fee structure below.
-Fee for General/OBC candidates: Rs.300/- per application
-SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 200/- per application
JEECUP 2019 Examination Dates
The UP Polytechnic 2019 exam date has been announced. The registration dates are also announced by the competent authority, which can be seen below:
|Name of the Event||Respective Dates|
|Online registration start date||20th December 2018|
|Last date for registration||28th February 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 Admit card||April 2019|
|Date of exam||28th April 2019|
|Declaration of result||May 2019|
|Date of Counselling||June 2019|
How to Apply for JEECUP 2019: Guidelines
Candidate should follow the steps mentioned below while applying online:
- Visit the official website of the JEECUP 2019 and click on the concerned link.
- Fill the registration details and click on submit button.
- Now fill the application form carefully and provide all the details asked in the form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make payment of registration or application fee through online or offline mode.
- Recheck your application form then submit the application not to forget to take the printout of filled in application form for future reference.
JEECUP Application From 2019: Step by Step Instructions
Step-1: JEECUP Online Registration
Visit the official website of the JEECUP and go for registration. Select your group and click on ‘Apply’ button. Read all the information carefully and fill registration details as per the directions given.
Step-2: Fill Application Form
After filling up registration details, candidates need to fill the application form. Provide the details such name, father name, address, educational qualification, and other required information. Click on ‘Submit’ button after making these entries.
Step-3: Upload Images
Candidates should upload scanned images in the prescribed format. Click on ‘Browse’ button to select the image of the photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression. Upload all the images one by one and save the changes by clicking on ‘Save’ button. The size and dimension of images should be as per specification prescribed.
Step-4: Payment of Application Fee
Make payment of the application fee. Click on the concerned link or button and choose mode of payment. Payment can be made online as well as offline mode.
Step-5: Print Application Form
After exercising these steps, submit the application form and take at least one printout of the form for future reference.
JEECUP Application Form 2019 Correction
Candidates will get the chance to correct or modify the application form. Those who made any mistake during submission of application form should go for application correction. Modification in the application form can be done through an online process.
Important points with regard to JEECUP 2019
- No age bar for the candidates to apply for JEECUP.
- Candidates are recommended to make entries very carefully because once the application correction facility gets over, the application form cannot be modified.
- No communication in this regard will be entertained later.
- Candidate’s name, parents name, and date of birth should be as per high school certificate.
- Candidates should maintain personal e-mail ID and mobile number for communication purpose.
- Request for change of exam centre will not be considered.
- Application fee once submitted will not be refunded in any case.
- The final admission in the desired course/trade is subject to verification of original documents during counselling/admission.
Stay connected with us for more information on JEECUP Application Form 2019