IBPS Clerk 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body, which conducts entrance examination for recruiting eligible and competent banking personnel in various posts including Clerk. IBPS extending its services to nearly all Public Sector Banks, State Bank of India and its associate banks, Reserve Bank of India, SIDBI and NABARD etc. Aspirants in large numbers appear in this exam every year. All those who are looking for career opportunities in the banking sector should apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment Exam.
IBPS Clerk 2021 notification is likely to be available in the month of August 2021. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment exam. Candidates must have requisite eligibility to appear in the IBPS Clerk exam. Aspirants can check detailed information about IBPS Clerk application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and preparation tips etc. in this article below.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Important Dates
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of official notification||August 2021|
|Registration for the online application form||September 2021|
|Last date for registration||September 2021|
|Admit card for Prelims||November 2021|
|Preliminary Exam||December 2021|
|Preliminary exam result declaration||December 2021|
|Admit card for Main Exam||December 2021|
|Date of Main Exam||January 2021|
|Main exam result||February 2021|
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021
All the aspirants must ensure their eligibility to appear in the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam first, then go ahead for submitting an online application form. Candidates should obtain IBPS Clerk 2021 information bulletin and read it completely. Candidates must collect necessary information before applying online. The application form can be submitted through online mode only.
Candidates should have a valid and functional e-mail ID and mobile number for registration. Enter all the authentic information whether it is personal details, educational qualification, correspondence address etc. in the application form. Scan your latest passport size photograph, signature in the specified format which will be uploaded with the application form. Everyone must remember, do not wait for the last date to submit the application form.
- The applicants have to pay the registration fee of Rs.600/-.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen) are relaxed and they need to pay Rs.100/- only as the application fee.
- Candidates Applicant can pay the application fee through debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates must meet the eligibility conditions before submitting the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form. Check the following information with regard to IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India with an intention to settle down here permanently before 1st January 1962 or
- A candidate of Indian origin who has migrated with an intention to settle down here permanently from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma, East African countries of Uganda, Kenya, the United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Ethiopia, Zaire, and Vietnam.
Note: candidates of other than Indian citizen must submit a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
II. Age Limit
- The minimum age of the applicants should be at least 20 years and the upper age limit 28 years as on 01.09.2021.
- It meant the candidate must be born within 02.09.1993 to 01.09.2001 (both date inclusive).
- Reserved category candidates will be eligible to seek relaxation subject to the submission of the valid certificate. Check the following criteria with regard to age relaxation:
|Candidate’s Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ST (Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe)||5 Years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Person with Disabilities||10 Years|
The actual period of service rendered in the defence organization + 3 years (8 Years for SC/ST Disabled Ex-Servicemen) subject to the maximum age limit of 50 Years.
|Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husband and not remarried again||9 Years|
|Persons domiciled in the J&K state during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 Years|
|Persons affected by the 1984 riots||5 Years|
|Regular employee of Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (applicable to MP state only)||5 Years|
III. Educational Qualification
- A bachelor’s degree holder in any stream from a recognized university can apply for the IPBS Clerk exam.
- The candidates must possess valid mark sheets/Degree Certificate and should produce as and when asked to do so.
- Candidate should be proficient in the official language of the concerned State/UT for which the candidate wishes to apply.
The IBPS Clerk exam is consists of the Preliminary Exam and Main Exam. Candidates must prepare according to the prescribed exam pattern and syllabus. Check the following information as below:
IBPS Preliminary Exam
|Subject||Number of Questions||Max Marks|
- The exam duration will be 1.00 hours.
- Paper will be held online i.e. computer-based exam.
- Total 100 questions of 100 marks will be there in the question paper.
- All the questions will be multiple choice in nature.
- The language of the question paper will be both i.e. Hindi and English.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and every correct response will be awarded by 1 mark.
- There is a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong attempt
IBPS Main Exam
|Subject||Number of Questions||Max Marks|
(with Banking reference)
- The Main exam duration will be 2.15 hours.
- The main exam is also an online entrance test (computer-based test).
- Paper will contain 200 multiple choice questions of 200 marks. Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual except the English language section.
- Negative marking is applicable and the penalty of -0.25 marks will be imposed on each wrong attempt.
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2021
The aspirants should collect proper information about the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam for the preparation of the exam. The information about the syllabus is very-very important for the preparation of the exam. Basically, the IBPS clerk pre-exam consists of questions based on Numerical Ability, Reasoning, and the English language. Apart from these subjects, the IBPS Clerk main exam will contain question-based on General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. Candidate should hold a good command on these subjects.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card
- The IBPS will issue admit card to the eligible candidates for appearing in IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment exam through its official website.
- Candidates can download the same by using registration number and date of birth.
- After downloading the admit card, check the particulars of the admit card carefully.
- If there is any discrepancy or printing error in the admit card, then the candidate should report the same to the concerned authority.
- Take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe for the further examination process.
- Must bring admit card on the day of entrance test otherwise, the entry in the examination centre would not be possible.
IBPS Clerk Result 2021
The exam conducting authority will publish IBPS Clerk 2021 result on its official website. Candidates can download their result by providing requisite information in the given field. Those who qualify Preliminary Exam will be able to appear in Main Exam. The authority will declare the final result on the basis of the candidate’s overall performance.
The aspirants are recommended to understand the selection process of the IBPS clerk exam as it will be helpful to make a preparation strategy. The selection process consists of the following stages:
- Preliminary Exam: It is a written test which is qualifying in nature. Candidates must qualify the entrance test in order to appear in the further exam. It is important to specify here that the candidates have to qualify each section of the paper. Marks of preliminary exam will not be considered for the final merit list.
- Main Exam: Those who qualify the preliminary exam, will be invited to appear in the IBPS Clerk main exam. The main exam marks will be taken into consideration for preparing the final merit list. Therefore, candidates must score high to secure a good rank.
- Language Test: Shortlisted candidates as per the main exam result, will have to undergo a local language test. Final selection will be done after assessing the candidate’s overall performance throughout the exam.
Official Website: https://ibps.in/
Stay connected with us for more information on IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment.