UTET Admit Card 2019 will be released online on the official website. The candidates must know that the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) is conducted by Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE), Government of Uttarakhand. Those who will qualify the entrance test can apply for the post of teachers at Primary level (Class I to V) and junior High School level (class VI to VIII). The entrance test will be held on various exam centres throughout the Uttarakhand State. UTET 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 6th November 2019. Candidates must appear in the exam as per the scheduled date and time. It is mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam centre for appearing in the exam. Here candidates can check crucial information with regard to UTET 2019 admit card including downloading instructions.
UTET 2019 Admit Card
The aspirants who have submitted the UTET application form successfully will be issued admit card for appearing in the exam. UTET 2019 exam will be held on 6th November 2019 for which hall ticket will be available online from 2nd week of October 2019. Candidates have to visit official website for obtaining the admit card. Enter registration number and date of birth for downloading the same. Candidates must carry admit card to the exam centre as it is mandatory documents without which entry will not be allowed to the applicants. The admit card will contain crucial information such as candidate’s name, address, date of exam, test venue and exam day instructions.
UTET 2019 Exam Dates
The UTET 2019 examination schedule is given in the following table. Candidates are recommended to check the information carefully:
|Availability of online application form||2nd July 2019|
|Closing date of application form||31st July 2019|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of October 2019|
|Date of Exam||6th November 2019|
|Result declaration||Will update later|
How to download the UTET Admit Card 2019?
The candidates can obtain the UTET 2019 admit card by following the steps mentioned below. Check these steps carefully:
- Visit official website of the concerned authority i.e. Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Government of Uttarakhand.
- Now, search the concerned link UTET admit card on the web page and click on the same.
- A new page will open where you need to enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Admit card will display on the screen which you can download easily.
- After downloading the hall ticket, take printout of the same for further reference.
- It is important to inform you that if you find any discrepancy in the admit card then report the same to the authority within the stipulated time frame.
- Must carry admit card along with ID proof for appearing in the exam.
Particulars of the Admit Card
The admit card contains some information regarding the exam and applicants. Applicants must check information carefully. The following information will be available in the UTET admit card:
- Name of the applicant
- Candidate’s address
- Roll number/Enrolment
- Date of Exam with shift of exam
- Venue of the exam
- Reporting time
- Signature of the candidates
- Important instructions for exam
Document to be carried along with Hall Ticket
The candidates need to carry any Identity proof along with admit card on the day of exam. Candidates may carry any of the following documents:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License/ PAN Card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook or
- Any other relevant document issued by the State/Central Government
Stay connected with us for more information on UTET Admit Card 2019.