UPTET Application Form 2019 is releasing on 1st November 2019. Applicants can fill UPTET 2019 application form through online mode. The online application form will be available online till 20th November 2019. Those who are meeting prescribed eligibility criteria can appear in UPTET 2019 exam. Uttar Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test (UPTET) is a state level entrance test for selecting eligible and bright students for the teaching job in the State of Uttar Pradesh. Aspirants must submit their application form before the due date to avoid last hour rush and any technical fault.
Candidates can find here important information about how to submit UPTET Application Form 2019 including important dates. Go through the following information and apply accordingly.
UPTET 2019: Exam Schedule
The UPTET aspirants can check here crucial information regarding UPTET 2019 examination schedule in the table below and apply accordingly. Candidates should submit application form within the prescribed schedule. Check eligibility criteria details very carefully and then if found eligible, go for online submission of UPTET application form.
|Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Publication of official notification||31st October 2019|
|Registration process will begin from||1st November 2019|
|st date for applying online||20th November 2019|
|Due date for payment of fee||21st November 2019|
|Last date for printout of the application form||22nd November 2019|
|Issuance of admit card||12th December 2019|
|Date of UPTET 2019 Exam||22nd December 2019|
UPTET Application Form 2019: Highlights
Candidates should be aware of the ongoing UPTET selection procedure and other important information before making application form. Applicants should clearly mention their willingness about UPTET certificate for Primary level (Class 1st to Class 5th) and Junior high school level (class 6th to 8th). You must obtain UPTET 2019 official information bulletin for detailed information. Check the following information with regard to UPTET application form:
- The application form will be available on the official website i.e. upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- If a candidate wants to appear in both Paper-I and Paper-II then he/she should submit the separate application form and also need to pay the application fee for both papers.
- Candidate must provide all the information correctly with respect to academic qualification and personal information etc.
- Keep ready you all the documents for ready reference and also scan your passport size photograph & signature in the given specifications.
- Incomplete application in any form whether it is partially filled or non-payment of application fee will not be considered in any case.
- General/OBC applicants: Rs.400/-.
- SC/ST candidates: Rs.200/-.
- Payment can be done using the debit/credit card or through net banking.
How to Apply UPTET Application Form 2019?
- Visit the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- Find concerned link click on it to fill online application form.
- Make payment of application fee and proceed.
- After making payment, start filling up application form.
- Provide payment receipt details, name, date of birth, category, exam centre etc. in the application form.
- Upload scanned images i.e. passport size photograph and signature as directed in the instructions.
- Take printout after submitting the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
UPTET 2019 Application Fee: Payment Process
Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below while making payment of UPTET application fee:
- Click on the concerned link for making payment and accept terms and conditions then proceed.
- You will be redirected to the SBI payment page for further process.
- Now provide the category, registration number, date of birth and click on submit button.
- Verify the entries displaying on screen and fill verification code and click on submit.
- Recheck details and click on confirm button.
- Now choose any suitable payment mode from the available options i.e. SBI internet banking/debit card/credit card or e-Challan for cash payment at any SBI branch.
- In case of online payment mode, payment will be submitted immediately. However, for offline mode, candidates have to deposit requisite amount at any SBI branch.
- Candidate must take the printout of the payment receipt by clicking on “print e-receipt” button.
Stay tuned to careerindiainfo.in for more information on UPTET 2019.