Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University is a prestigious privately-owned university situated at Jodhpur, Rajasthan. This university is famous for education in the field of Ayurved. Some of the major courses offered by this university are BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BNYS, MD, MS (Ayurved), etc. The candidates, who are seeking admission in Rajasthan Ayurved University, have to fill an application form through online mode. The mode of selection depends upon the course in which the aspirant is looking for admission. It is expected that the application process will start in the month of July 2020. Aspiring candidates can check the complete details regarding the Rajasthan Ayurved University Admission 2020 process in this article below.
Rajasthan Ayurved University Admission Dates 2020
The aspirants can check the official admission schedule in the table below. However, the actual schedule will be updated later after release of the official notification:
|Main Events||Tentative Dates|
|Starting of online registration on the official website||2nd week of July 2020|
|Last date for the registration||1st week of July 2020|
|1st Counselling for admission||1st week of September 2020|
|2nd Counselling for admission||3rd week of September 2020|
|Mop up Counselling in presence of board representative||2nd week of October 2020|
The eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Ayurved University depend upon the course for which you are looking to apply. Given below are the criteria for admission to various programs.
For Admission to BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS degree courses
For BAMS/ BUMS/ BNYS: At least 17 years as on 31st October 2020
For BHMS: Minimum 17 years as on 31st December
BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurved Medicine & Surgery)
- The candidate must have passed the 10+2 exam in science stream (with biology).
- Also, the student needs to have at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Biology and Chemistry subjects.
BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery)
- Applicants must pass the 10+2 exam with at least 50% aggregate marks in the Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
- The candidate should have passed Urdu as an additional subject in class 10th or 12th
BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathy Medicine & Surgery)/ BNYS (Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yoga Science)
- An aspirant must have cleared the 10+2 exam with the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Note: For admission to all the state level seats, the candidate must belong to the state of Rajasthan.
For Admission to Ayurved Vachaspati/Ayurved Dhanwantari -MD/MS (Ayurved)
- The applicants need to have an Ayurvedacharya Degree (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) from a recognized university.
- Must score equal to more than the qualifying marks in AIAPGET 2020 exam.
Rajasthan University Admission 2020: Application Form
- The application form of Rajasthan Ayurved University Admission 2020 will be available in online mode only.
- In order to apply, the aspirants first need to visit the official website and access the application form through the appropriate link.
- After accessing the form, the applicants need to enter their academic and personal details in a very accurate manner.
- Other than the details, the scanned images of the candidate’s photograph and signature should also be uploaded in the application form.
- The application submission process will not be completed unless the candidate makes the payment of appropriate application fees.
- Keep a printout of the submitted application form and fee payment receipt in safe hands for future requirements.
Given below is the registration fee that the applicants of different courses need to pay.
For BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS: Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ ST/ ST – STA)
For MD/ MS (Ayurved): Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ ST candidates)
Mode of payment: The applicable registration fee can be paid using a debit card, credit card, internet banking or at any E-Mitra CSC Kiosk Centre.
Rajasthan Ayurved University Admission: Selection Procedure
- The candidates will be selected for admission to BAMS/ BUMS/ BHMS/ BNYS on the basis of their performance in the NEET exam.
- For admission to MD/ MS (Ayurved), the performance in AIAPGET exam will be considered for selection.
- After the declaration of NEET/ AIAPGET result, the interested candidates have to register online.
- Then, the university will release the merit list of the selected candidates.
Rajasthan Ayurved University Counselling 2020
- The applicants shortlisted for admission on the basis of merit list will be called to take part in the counselling process.
- Please note that the counseling will take place offline in the university campus.
- During the process of counselling, the candidates have to provide their choice of institutes in which they want to study.
- All the participating students should get their documents verified at the time of counselling.
- The admission will be confirmed only after the payment of applicable admission fee.
Stay connected with us for more information on Rajasthan Ayurved University Admission 2020.