PSTET Exam Pattern 2020: The Government of Punjab through State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT), Punjab recruits eligible candidates for teaching job at Primary and Secondary school level. State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT) is the exam conducting authority. The SCERT has prescribed some eligibility criteria which every applicant needs to fulfil. Candidates must know that the PSTET 2020 entrance test is expected to be held in the month of December 2020 Those who are going to appear in the upcoming PSTET exam must have prior information about PSTET exam pattern and its syllabus.
It is relevant to mention here that there will be two separate paper for both segment i.e. class 1st to 5th teacher and class 6th to 8th teacher. All the questions will be multiple choice in nature having four alternatives choices. Candidates have to mark correct answer among given options. Be careful and do not forget to carry admit card while going for appearing in the PSTET 2020 exam. In this article below, candidates can check important information about PSTET exam pattern.
Punjab TET Exam Pattern 2020
- Candidates must know the PSTET consist of two paper for both primary and secondary level teachers.
- Paper 1 will be conducted for those candidates who opt for class 1st to 5th teacher while Paper 2 will be for candidates who opt class 6th to 8th teacher.
- Candidates can appear in both paper if they are interested to teach secondary class also.
- Question will be objective type in nature.
- Candidates have to complete the paper in the given 90 minutes.
PSTET Exam Pattern 2020: Syllabus and Questions
Paper-I Primary Level (Class 1st to 5th)
- Child Development and Pedagogy- 30 questions of 30 marks.
- Language I (Punjabi)- 30 questions of 30 marks
- Language II (English) with total 30 questions.
- Mathematics consisting of total 30 questions.
- Environmental Studies with total 30 questions.
Paper-II Elementary Level (Class 6th to 8th)
- Child Development and Pedagogy with total 30 questions.
- Language 1 (Punjabi) with 30 questions.
- Language 2 (English) with 30 questions and all these subject are compulsory.
- Mathematics and science with total 60 questions.
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on PSTET Exam Pattern 2020.