Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020 will be released online on the official website. Interested candidates, who are looking forward to get admission to the Diploma in Engineering, Pharmacy & Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry) can apply online for Haryana DET 2020. The Haryana DET is a State level admission process which is organized by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). It is important to clarify here that there is no entrance test for admission in Polytechnic courses in the State of Haryana.
The admissions will be held only on the basis of merit prepared as per the qualifying marks secured by the candidates in the qualifying exam. However, the competent authority conducts an entrance test for lateral entry diploma courses. Here candidates can check crucial information regarding Haryana DET application form 2020.
Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020
The candidates can check here guidelines with regard to the Haryana DET application form 2020. Aspirants are recommended to check each and every detail carefully:
- The Haryana Polytechnic Application form 2020 can be submitted through online only.
- Candidates have to access the official website for submitting the application form.
- The Haryana Polytechnic 2020 Application Form will be available online from 2nd week of April 2020.
- Candidates should apply well in advance before the last date.
- The applicant has to furnish all the including personal information, qualification, and communication address in the application form.
- Remember, the e-mail ID and mobile number must be functional.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed JPG format.
- No correction can be done later once the form is submitted. Hence, be careful while making entries in the application form.
- Candidates have to choose the any designated centre during the submission of application form for verification & confirmation of online application form.
- Take the printout of the Haryana DET 2020 admission form and keep it safe for future use.
The application fee is Rs.500/- (general candidates) and Rs.200/- (reserved category candidates), which everyone must pay in order to complete the application. Candidates can make payment through net banking or debit/credit card. Payment can also be done through e-challan. The application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Important Document for Verification
The following documents will be verified by the competent authority:
- Hard copy of the Haryana DET application form
- Application Number and Password
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Exam
- 10th Certificate as proof of date of birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Fee payment receipt
- Any other document as per the directions
Haryana Polytechnic Application Form Dates 2020
Here, candidates can check the official schedule of the Haryana DET 2020 application form:
|Diploma (Engineering & Pharmacy)||Diploma (Lateral Entry)|
|Availability of online application form||April 2020||April 2020|
|Closing date of registration||June 2020||May 2020|
|Last date for fee deposit through challan||June 2020||May 2020|
|Reporting at the designated centre of verification of application form||June 2020||May 2020|
|Date of exam||–||May 2020|
The candidates are recommended to go through eligibility criteria before filling the Haryana Polytechnic Application Form. Check eligibility criteria details below:
For Diploma in Engineering:
- Qualifying Exam: The applicant must have passed the 10th/SSC exam from a recognized institute/board.
- Subjects: He/she should have Mathematics and Science subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: At least 35% marks (33% for reserved category) should be there in the qualifying exam.
For Diploma in Pharmacy
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have passed 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/institute.
- Subjects: Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics in the qualifying exam.
- Qualifying Marks: Minimum 35% marks should be there in the qualifying exam.
For Diploma in Engineering (Lateral Entry)
- Qualifying Exam: 12th passed with PCM, 12th (Vocational), ITI (after 10th) or 12th (NSQF level 4) from the recognized institute/University.
Haryana DET Application Form 2020: How to Apply
The aspirants can check here step by step guide to apply online for Haryana Polytechnic 2020 admission process. Check crucial information with regard to the Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020 below:
- Visit the official website of the concerned authority (Link is given below).
- Find the concerned link for Haryana DET 2020 and click on the same.
- Then click on the ‘Apply’ button.
- Now, read all the instructions given there and click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- Select the concerned course in which you want to get admission.
- Check eligibility conditions carefully and click on ‘Continue Registration’
- Now, provide all the basic information in the form and click on the Register button.
- Login with the Registration Number and Password on the website.
- Enter the personal as well as academic qualification details.
- Upload the recently taken photograph & signature scanned in the prescribed format.
- After completion of these steps, you need to make payment of the application fee through any preferred mode either online or offline.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the application form and hard copy safe for future reference.
Apply Online Here: https://onlinetesthry.gov.in/
Stay tuned with us for more information on Haryana Polytechnic Application Form 2020.