Haryana ITI Admission 2020: The Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana invites application form for admission in ITI programmes in various Government and Private Institutes of the Haryana. Interested candidates should visit the official website of the concerned authority and apply online. It is important to mention here that there will no entrance test held for admission in the ITI courses. The candidates should have completed 8th standard, 10th standard (higher secondary) and 12th standard (senior secondary) for different trades as minimum basic eligibility criteria. Candidates who are eligible for admission should apply online within the given time. Check here in this article about Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and Important Dates.
UPDATE: The notification for Haryana ITI Admission 2020 will be released soon. We will update the crucial information after the announcement of the dates.
Haryana ITI Admission 2020: An Overview
- Managing Body: Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana
- Domicile: Haryana
- Qualification: Eighth (8th), Higher Secondary (10th)/Senior Secondary(12th)
- Courses: ITI Programmes with different trades
Haryana ITI 2020 Admission Notification
- The Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana will publish the notification on its official website for ITI courses for the academic session 2020-21.
- The registration process is expected to commence from the month of June 2020. Click here to check the application form details.
- Eligible candidates must apply online before the last date. Everyone must provide all the details correctly.
- All the interested candidates must read all the information given in the information brochure.
- हरियाणा आईटीआई 2020 हिन्दी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें।
Haryana ITI Admission 2020 Important Dates
All the candidates who are meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for Haryana ITI 2020 admission should submit the application form before the last date. Check the Haryana ITI admission 2020 schedule in the table given below.
|Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of application form||last week of June 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||2nd week of July 2020|
|Result announcement||3rd week of July 2020|
|1st Counselling||3rd week of July 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted college||Last week of July 2020|
|2nd Counselling date||Last week of July 2020|
Haryana ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates should verify their eligibility before filling up the application form. If any candidates submit the application form without having requisite eligibility then his/her candidature will be cancelled later. Candidates can check eligibility criteria details below:
- Candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard education from recognized board/institute, are eligible to make an application.
- However, in some trades, candidates who have completed 8th standard education from a recognized Govt/Private Primary School are also eligible.
- Candidate should have domicile of the Haryana State
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 14 years as on 01.08.2020.
- There is no upper age limit.
Note: Candidates should note that there are various trades under the ITI programme and the eligibility criteria may differ from course to course. Therefore, candidates are suggested to check official notification also for detailed information.
Haryana ITI Application Form 2020
- The Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana has published notification or prospectus for Haryana ITI admission 2020 on its official website.
- The official website of the Department is www.itiharyana.gov.in.
- The registration process will start from the last week of June 2020.
- Candidates can fill application form till the last week of July 2020.
- Access the official website and click on the apply online tab.
- Provide all the details asked in the application form.
- Candidate should provide details like name, father name, mobile number, e-mail ID, correspondence address and educational qualification details correctly.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specified manner. Remember the images must be in JPEG format.
- Candidates need to pay requisite application fee whichever is applicable.
- Payment can be done through net banking, credit/debit card etc.
- Female candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
- After making all the entries including fee payment, submit the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
The applicants have to make payment of the application fee as it is a mandatory requirement to complete the registration. The Haryana ITI registration fee is Rs.100 in case of General category and Rs.50/- for reserved category candidates. Female candidates need not pay as they are exempted from paying the application fee. Applicants can pay the application fee through online means such credit card/debit card/net banking etc.
Haryana ITI Admission Procedure 2020
- Candidate’s selection will be made purely on the basis of the merit list prepared by the authority.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
- Meritorious candidates will have to go through counselling process.
- There will be four rounds of counselling before the final closing of the 2020 admission process.
- Final admission depends upon various factors such as educational qualification, rank in the merit list, document verification and seat availability etc.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final on admission.
There will be reservation for reserved category candidates as per the State Government rules. However, the candidates seeking reservations must provide the category certificate to prove their claim. Disable candidates need to submit a medical certificate issued by the Government hospital or any competent authority.
Haryana ITI 2020 Result/Merit List
Haryana ITI 2020 result or merit list will be declared through online mode. As stated above, there is no entrance test for admission. The competent authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of candidates’ qualifying exam marks. Eligible candidates as per the merit list will be invited to attend the counselling schedule. Candidates must participate in the counselling process for getting admission in the ITI courses.
It is important to mention here that the candidates’ category and availability of seats will be taken into consideration for the preparation of the merit list. Candidates should follow all the instructions for getting admission in the ITI courses.
Haryana ITI Counselling 2020
Successful candidates on the basis of the merit list will have to attend the Haryana ITI counselling. Candidates have to pay counselling fee of Rs.100/-(Rs.50/- for Reserved category candidates) which is non-refundable in nature. There is fee relaxation for female candidates. Those who will not pay counselling fee, their application will not be considered. Candidates will be check later at the time of admission. If any candidate who made false claims, the authority will take appropriate measures.
The competent authority will verify candidates’ original documents to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant. The applicants must keep ready all the documents for verification purposes. The list of documents is given below.
Documents to be verified
- 8th/10th/12th standard mark sheet & certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Photo Identity Proof
- Any other document as per the instructions.
Official Website: http://itiharyana.gov.in/
Stay connected with us for more information about Haryana ITI Admission 2020.