Gujarat ITI Admission 2020: Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat exercises entire admission process in various trades in ITI programmes. Interested candidates who are seeking admission in ITI courses in different Government/Private ITI institutes in the State of Gujarat should apply online at official website of the DET, Gujarat. Candidates should have basic qualification such as 10th (High School) or 10+2 (Intermediate) according to discipline/trade. Each candidate must apply within the stipulated time period. In this article below, candidates can find relevant and important information regarding Gujarat ITI Admission 2020 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process and Important Dates.
Gujarat ITI 2020 Notification
- The notification for Gujarat ITI 2020 admission process is likely to release in the month of May 2020.
- Registration process will commence probably in the month of May 2020.
- Interested and eligible candidates can submit application form before the last date.
- Candidates should download the advertisement from the website and read all the information carefully.
Gujarat ITI Admission 2020: Overview
|Admission Process||Gujarat ITI|
|Name of the Managing Body||Directorate of Employment and Training, Government of Gujarat|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary/Senior Secondary|
|The application will start from||June 2020|
|Courses Offered||ITI Programme including Draughtsman (Civil/Mechanical), Electronics, Computer Hardware & Networking, Plumber, Dress Designing etc.|
Gujarat ITI Admission 2020: Important Dates
Candidates can check below the tentative schedule in respect of Gujarat ITI admission 2020. After the release of the Gujarat ITI 2020 notification, we will update the crucial dates in the following table:
|S. No.||Name of the Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Availability of application form||May 2020|
|2.||Due date to submit the application||June 2020|
|3.||Release of the result based on the merit list||July 2020|
|4.||Counselling will start from||July/August 2020|
Gujarat ITI Eligibility Criteria 2020
Aspirants should check eligibility criteria first before going to fill up the application form. The eligibility criteria are as under:
- The candidates must have completed 10th/12th class education or equivalent from a recognized school/institute.
- Candidate should have domicile of Gujarat State for admission in ITI courses.
- The minimum age limit of the candidates should be at least 14 years.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) are eligible to seek relaxation in the age limit as per Government Rules.
Note: The eligibility criteria may differ trade to trade hence, candidates should verify eligibility criteria from official notification also.
How to Submit Gujarat ITI Application Form 2020?
Candidates are recommended to keep in mind the following instructions while filling up application form:
- The notification regarding the Gujarat ITI Admission application form will be published by the DET, Gujarat on its official website.
- The official website of the DET, Gujarat is ‘https://itiadmission.guj.nic.in’.
- It is expected that the Gujarat ITI application form 2020 will be available from the month of May 2020.
- The closing date of the application form will be June 2020.
- Access the official website and apply online.
- Candidates should fill all the information correctly in the form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- The scanned images must be in JPEG format and the size of the image should not exceed 50KB.
- Now make payment of application fee as it is a mandatory requirement.
- Submit the application form at the end and take the printout of the application form for reference in the future.
- The applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs.50/- for submitting the online application form.
- Payment of the application fee can be paid through online mode like net banking, credit/debit card.
- Registration fee is non-refundable in nature hence, go through conditions before applying online.
- After making payment, retain a copy of the fee receipt for future reference.
Gujarat ITI Trades List
The list of Gujarat ITI trades is given in the table below. Candidates can choose any of the trade as per the wish and eligiblity. These trades/courses are as below:
|Draughtsman (Mechanical)||Fashion Design Technology|
|Electrician||Food & Beverages Services Assistant|
|Interior design and decoration||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|Marine Engine Fitter||Front Office Assistant|
|Horticulture||Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|Computer-Aided Embroidery And Designing||Housekeeper|
|Human Resource Executive||Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)|
|Basic Cosmetology||Lift and Escalator Mechanic|
|Foundryman Technician||Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)|
|Plastic Processing Operator||Finance Executive|
|Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician||Footwear Maker|
|Hospital House Keeping||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|Stone Mining Machine Operator||Baker and Confectioner|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||Food Production (General)|
|Secretarial Practice (English)||Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)|
|Mason (Building Constructor)||Stone Processing Machines Operator|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Wireman|
|Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Travel & Tour Assistant||Sewing Technology|
|Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)|
|Carpenter||Office Assistant cum Computer Operator|
|Information Technology||Smartphone Technician and App tester|
|Mechanic (Tractor)||Mechanic Diesel|
|Tourist Guide||Mechanic Motor (Vehicle)|
|Mechanic Motor Cycle||Offset Machine Operator Cum Book Binder|
|Solar Technician||Commercial Art|
|Painter General||Forger & Heat Treater|
|Leather Goods Maker||Driver Cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)|
|Mechanic Auto Body||Plumber|
|Pattern Maker||Footwear Maker|
|Electronic Mechanic||Mechanic Refrigeration and Air‐Conditioner|
|Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances||Carpenter|
|Steno cum computer operator||Welder|
Gujarat ITI Admission Procedure 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam. A merit list will be prepared and accordingly, the result will be declared. Meritorious candidates will further go through the counselling process for final admission in the desired course/trade.
It is important to mention here that the candidates must provide all the information correctly. If anyone found ineligible due to false information then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Gujarat ITI Counselling 2020
Successful candidates will have to attend counselling in their respective institutes. Candidates should know that there will be no separate examination. The competent authority will prepare a merit list based on the candidates’ eligibility and marks secured in the qualifying exam. All the admissions will be done only on the basis of the merit list. In the counselling process, carry all original documents which will be verified. The final admission will be done accordingly after going through all the steps.
Gujarat ITI Seat Allotment
The seat allotment will be done on the basis of candidates’ performance in the qualifying exam. A merit list will be prepared which will be published on the official website. Applicants can download the seat allotment letter from the official website. The seat allotment letter will consist of information regarding the name of allotted colleges and courses. It is very important to report to the allotted college within the specified time limit. Candidates must carry all the important documents while reporting to the college.
Documents required for verification
The candidates can check here the list of documents mentioned below which will be verified later during the admission process:
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet
- 10th/12th Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Printout of the filled-in application form
- Seat allotment letter
- Copy of fee receipt
- Category certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- EWS Certificate (If applicable)
- Passport size photographs
- Identity proof
- Any other document as per the instructions.
Official Website: https://itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in/
Stay connected with us for more information on Gujarat ITI Admission 2020.