Assam ITI 2020 registration process is like to start from the last week of May 2020. The Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam will publish the notification for Assam ITI admission 2020 inviting application form for various ITI courses in the State of Assam. Candidates can access the Assam ITI application form through online mode on the official website. Before applying online, you should check the eligibility criteria details carefully. Keep ready all your documents for ready reference so that you can apply without any problem. Candidates have to pay the requisite application fee to complete the registration process. Interested candidates can check here crucial details with regard to the Assam ITI application form 2020.
Assam ITI Notification 2020
- The notification for Assam ITI 2020 admission process will be released soon on the official website.
- It is expected that the competent authority will release the application form in the month of May 2020.
- Candidates after check all the crucial information about the admission process should submit the application form before the last date.
- All the applicants should obtain the information bulletin from the website and read all the information thoroughly.
Assam ITI Application Form 2020-21
As stated above, the application form for Assam ITI 2020 will be available online from the last week of May 2020. Aspirants can visit the official website (link is given below) to access Assam ITI online application form. No need to send the hard copy of the application form to the authority. Candidates should not submit more than one application form. No separate application form is required for Government/Private institutions. Candidates can check Assam ITI registration schedule for the academic session 2020-21 in the table below:
|Assam ITI 2020 online registration||May to June 2020|
|Verification of particulars of the candidates by Government ITIs||May to June 2020|
Assam ITI Application Form 2020: How to Apply?
Here candidates can check important information with regard to the process of submitting an online application form. Check the following details:
- The candidates, who want to submit Assam ITI 2020 application form, have to access the official website to register online.
- Candidates have to register online for e-counselling within the specified time limit.
- Access official website i.e. itiassam.nic.in for click on the concerned link for registration.
- Provide all the particulars asked in the registration form and submit the form at the end.
- Candidates must provide each and every detail correctly.
- On successful registration, you must keep the registration details safely for future purposes.
- After filling up the form, take the printout of the same and visit the nearest Government ITI for documents verification before the last date as prescribed.
- Once the verification process is done, candidates will be eligible for choice filling.
- It is important to mention here that the registration process is one-time practice after candidates take part in online counselling till the last round.
- The candidates are recommended to follow the prescribed rules and regulations for getting admission. Do not follow any wrong path to get admission.
Assam ITI Choice Filling Process: Highlights
The applicants can check here the steps for the choice filling process below:
- We recommend the applicants to fill as many as choices you available in the list given carefully in the application form.
- The list of courses will be available as per the eligibility criteria that candidates should mark as per preference.
- The courses list for SCVT, NCVT and SCVT under IMC courses will be available separately.
- Candidates can choose the respective district for admission in available ITI colleges.
- The choice filling process will start only after document verification at any Government ITI college.
- Candidates can arrange or sort the course-wise and college wise list during the choice filling process.
- In the end save the choices filled otherwise choices will not be saved.
Note: Every applicant before filling up the registration details and choices, must go through the instructions for Assam ITI 2020 Registration.
Official Website: https://itiassam.nic.in/
Stay connected with us for more information on Assam ITI Admission 2020-21.