AIAPGET Application Form 2020 has been started from 6th May 2020. Candidates must know that the exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). In this regard, the National Testing Agency will publish the AIAPGET 2020 notification on its official website. Candidates can access AIAPGET application form through online mode. The registration process has been started online from 6th May 2020. Aspirants who are willing to pursue MD/MS courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy must apply for AIAPGET as there is no other way to take admission in these courses. It is for your kind information that admission in all the AYUSH PG programmes shall be done through AIAPGET only. It is a national level entrance test similar to NEET.
AIAPGET 2020 exam is likely to be held in the month of June 2020. Candidates should start preparation well in advance to secure an All India Rank. Everyone should apply within the specified time limit after verifying all eligibility criteria. Candidates are recommended not to wait for the last date for submitting the AIAPGET application form. Interested candidates can check important information about AIA PGET application form 2020, eligibility criteria, important dates etc. in this article below.
AIAPGET 2020 Notification: Dates Rescheduled
- The competent authority i.e. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official dates for the AIAPGET 2020 exam on its official website.
- AIAPGET 2020 registration process has been started online from 6th May 2020. Interested candidates can apply online till 5th June 2020.
- The entrance test is likely to be held in the month of June 2020. Interested candidates are recommended to apply online with all pre-requisites.
AIAPGET Application Form 2020
Aspirants must obtain AIAPGET official information bulletin from the official website first. Read all the information carefully in respect of application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus etc. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode. Applicants have to register online and should submit the application form as per the instructions given in the information brochure.
You need to provide personal information, academic qualification, address in the application form. Also, upload your photograph and signature in the specification prescribed. Pay your application fee and after verifying all facts submit the application form. In the end, take a printout of the confirmation page or application form for future reference.
AIAPGET 2020 Important Dates
The official notification for AIAPGET 2020 exam has been released online on the official website. Interested candidates can access the official website of the NTA for detailed information. However, we have updated all the crucial information with regard to the AIAPGET application form 2020 in this article below. Candidates can check official dates of the AIAPGET 2020 exam in the table below:
|Exam Event||Dates (Released)|
|AIAPGET 2020 application online registration will start from||6th May 2020|
|Last date for online registration||5th June 2020|
|Correction facility for candidates||6th to 10th June 2020|
|Admit Card availability||20th June 2020|
|AIAPGET 2020 examination date||Last week of June 2020|
|Answer Keys availability||1st week of July 2020|
|Result announcement||2nd week of July 2020|
Applicants must ensure their eligibility before submitting an application form to avoid any unfavorable situation later. Candidates found ineligible at the stage during or after exam shall not be considered for admission and if they knowingly hide any fact then they may be debarred from appearing in future exam also. Verify your eligibility as per the following criteria:
- Applicant should have bachelors’ degree in BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/ BHMS pass certificate recognized as per the IMCC Act, 1970/HCC Act, 1973 OR
- Candidates having permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/State Board/University/ Deemed University and have completed one-year internship programme or likely to complete before the date of counselling.
- If a candidate failed to complete one-year internship programme before counselling then his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled.
AIAPGET Application Form 2020: Registration Guidelines
Candidates who found themselves eligible to appear in AIA PGET 2020, can go ahead to submit an online application form. In order to do so, candidates have to access the official website of the National Testing Agency (online link is given below). Before, proceeding for registration, everyone should gather the necessary information required for completing the registration process such as scanned photograph & signature, education details, internship details and credit/debit card details etc. Aspirants need to follow the steps mentioned below to complete the application process:
- New Registration
- Fill AIAPGET Application Form
- Make Payment of Application Fee
- Access the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Click on New Registration tab to register online.
- Fill all the details in registration form including name, mobile number, e-mail ID and other required details.
- The e-mail ID and mobile number provided by you should be valid and unique.
- Now click on ‘Save & Next’
- Candidates will receive registration number on registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Those who have registered already they can login directly through the window given.
- Now upload your recent passport photograph and signature as per instructions.
- Size of the photograph should be within 20KB-50 KB and signature should be 10 KB-20KB.
- Click on the Next button after uploading the images.
Fill AIAPGET Application Form
- Fill all the information asked in the application form.
- Be careful while making entries in the application form.
- Now click on Validate your details and go ahead for Save and Next.
- Give preference of exam city as 1, 2 & 3. However, the AIIA/MoA will take final decision in this regard.
- See the preview of the application form, check all information and then proceed.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’ button to save the entries. You cannot change or modify the details now.
Make Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates are required to make payment of 2500/- in case of Gen/OBC category and Rs.1750/- in case of SC/ST/PWD category.
- Pay the requisite application or exam fee whichever is applicable.
- You can make payment through net banking or debit/credit cards.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online mode only.
- On successful payment, the registration process will be completed.
Print Confirmation Page
After going through all these steps as mentioned above, candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page. Click on ‘Print Application’ tab and take four print out of the application form. Preserve a hard copy of the same till the end of the counselling process.
Official Website: https://nta.ac.in/
Apply Online Here: https://www.ntaaiapget.nic.in/
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on AIAPGET Application Form 2020