AIAPGET Application Form 2019 has been released on 15th May 2019. As per the notice issued by the Ministry of AYUSH, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct AIAPGET 2019 exam this year instead of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), Sarita Vihar, New Delhi. In this regard, the National Testing Agency has published the AIAPGET 2019 notification on its official website on 15th May 2019. Candidates can access AIAPGET application form through online mode. The registration process has been started online from 15th May 2019. Aspirants who are willing to pursue MD/MS courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy must apply for AIAPGET as there is no other way to take admission in these courses. It is for your kind information that admission in all the AYUSH PG programmes shall be done through AIAPGET only. It is a national level entrance test similar to NEET.
AIAPGET 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 14th July 2019. Candidates should start preparation well in advance to secure an All India Rank. Everyone should apply within the specified time limit after verifying all eligibility criteria. Candidates are recommended not to wait for the last date for submitting AIAPGET application form. Interested candidates can check important information about AIA PGET application form 2019, eligibility criteria, important dates etc. in this article below.
AIAPGET 2019 Notification: Released
- The competent authority i.e. National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official notification for much awaited AIAPGET 2019 exam on its official website.
- AIAPGET 2019 registration process has been started from 15th May 2019. Interested candidates can apply online till 15th June 2019.
- The entrance test is scheduled to be held on 14th July 2019. Interested candidates are recommended to apply online with all pre-requisites.
AIAPGET Application Form 2019
Aspirants must obtain AIAPGET official information bulletin from the official website first. Read all the information carefully in respect of application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus etc. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode. Applicants have to register online and should submit the application form as per instructions given in the information brochure.
You need to provide personal information, academic qualification, address in the application form. Also, upload your photograph and signature in the specification prescribed. Pay your application fee and after verifying all facts submit the application form. In the end, take a printout of confirmation page or application form for future reference.
AIAPGET 2019 Important Dates
The official notification for AIAPGET 2019 exam has been released online on the official website. Interested candidates can access the official website of the NTA for detailed information. However, we have updated all the crucial information with regard to the AIAPGET application form 2019 in this article below. Candidates can check official dates of the AIAPGET 2019 exam in the table below:
|AIAPGET 2019 application online registration will start from||15th May 2019|
|Last date for online registration||15th June 2019|
|Correction facility for candidates||20th to 23rd June 2019|
|Admit Card availability||by 30th June 2019|
|AIAPGET 2019 examination date||14th July 2019|
|Answer Keys availability||July 2019|
|Result announcement||August 2019|
Applicants must ensure their eligibility before submitting an application form to avoid any unfavourable situation later. Candidates found ineligible at the stage during or after exam shall not be considered for admission and if they knowingly hide any fact then they may be debarred from appearing in future exam also. Verify your eligibility as per the following criteria:
- Applicant should have bachelors’ degree in BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/ BHMS pass certificate recognized as per the IMCC Act, 1970/HCC Act, 1973 OR
- Candidates having permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by CCIM/CCH/State Board/University/ Deemed University and have completed one-year internship programme or likely to complete before the date of counselling.
- If a candidate failed to complete one-year internship programme before counselling then his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled.
AIAPGET Application Form 2019: Registration Guidelines
Candidates who found themselves eligible to appear in AIA PGET 2019, can go ahead to submit an online application form. In order to do so, candidates have to access the official website of the National Testing Agency (online link is given below). Before, proceeding for registration, everyone should gather the necessary information required for completing registration process such as scanned photograph & signature, education details, internship details and credit/debit card details etc. Aspirants need to follow the steps mentioned below to complete the application process:
- New Registration
- Fill AIAPGET Application Form
- Make Payment of Application Fee
- Access official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Click on New Registration tab to register online.
- Fill all the details in registration form including name, mobile number, e-mail ID and other required details.
- The e-mail ID and mobile number provided by you should be valid and unique.
- Now click on ‘Save & Next’
- Candidates will receive registration number on registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Those who have registered already they can login directly through the window given.
- Now upload your recent passport photograph and signature as per instructions.
- Size of the photograph should be within 20KB-50 KB and signature should be 10 KB-20KB.
- Click on the Next button after uploading the images.
Fill AIAPGET Application Form
- Fill all the information asked in the application form.
- Be careful while making entries in the application form.
- Now click on Validate your details and go ahead for Save and Next.
- Give preference of exam city as 1, 2 & 3. However, the AIIA/MoA will take final decision in this regard.
- See the preview of the application form, check all information and then proceed.
- Click on ‘Final Submit’ button to save the entries. You cannot change or modify the details now.
Make Payment of Application Fee
- Candidates are required to make payment of 2500/- in case of Gen/OBC category and Rs.1750/- in case of SC/ST/PWD category.
- Pay the requisite application or exam fee whichever is applicable.
- You can make payment through net banking or debit/credit cards.
- Applicants can pay the fee through online mode only.
- On successful payment, the registration process will be completed.
Print Confirmation Page
After going through all these steps as mentioned above, candidates will be redirected to the confirmation page. Click on ‘Print Application’ tab and take four print out of the application form. Preserve a hard copy of the same till the end of the counselling process.
Official Website: https://nta.ac.in/
Apply Online Here: https://www.ntaaiapget.nic.in/
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on AIAPGET Application Form 2019