UGC NET Application Form 2020 for June exam will be available online from 16th March 2020. The National Testing Agency is the exam conducting authority from the year 2019 as per the decision of Ministry of HRD. All the candidates who are seeking their career in the teaching profession as a Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor in various UGC (University Grant Commission) approved universities and institutions should apply for UGC NET Exam. It is a national level exam and a large number of applicants participates in the exam. The eligible candidates can fill UGC NET application form within the prescribed schedule for appearing in the UGC NET 2020 June exam. Candidates can find here relevant details regarding UGC NET application form, eligibility criteria and instructions to apply.
Latest: The registration process for UGC NET 2020 June exam will commence from 16th March 2020. Interested candidates can apply online till 16th April 2020.
UGC NET 2020 Application Form
The aspirants must be aware of the updates regarding UGC NET June 2020 exam. The UGC NET exam 2020 dates have been announced through official calendar. Check the following information with regard to the UGC NET registration process:
- The applicants should obtain official information bulletin from the official website before applying online.
- Candidates can submit application form through online mode only.
- The UGC NET 2020 application form will be available online from 16th March 2020. Aspirants can submit the application form till 16th April 2020.
- Applicants can also make corrections in the application from within the specified period.
- Payment of application fee is mandatory hence, every applicant must pay the requisite fee.
- Candidates are also required to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- After making all the entries candidates should submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the UGC NET application form to the NTA.
Participants should check eligibility criteria first before making UGC NET application form and must satisfy themselves whether they are fulfilling the eligibility conditions to appear in the UGC NET exam or not. Those who are meeting the required eligibility pre-requisites should go ahead for filling up an online application form. Check the following information in respect of UGC NET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate should hold a master degree or passed an equivalent exam from UGC recognized universities/institutions with at least 55% marks.
- Reserved category candidates such as OBC/SC/ST/PWD should obtain at least 50% in the qualifying exam for appearing in the exam.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of post-graduation exam will also be eligible to appear in the test subject to fulfilment of the above conditions.
- Applicants are recommended to appear in the subject of their post-graduation only.
- The age of the candidate for the Junior Research Fellowship should not be more than 30 years as on 01.06.2020.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category will get relaxation up to 5 years.
- There is no age limit for appearing in the UGC NET Exam in case of Assistant Professor.
UGC NET Application Dates 2020
The aspirants can check UGC NET 2020 exam official dates in the table below:
|Notification releasing date||16th March 2020|
|Availability of online application form||16th March 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form||16th April 2020|
|Admit card release date||15th May 2020|
|Exam date||15th to 20th June 2020|
UGC NET Application Form 2020: How to apply?
- Candidates need to access the official website of the NTA for filling up of UGC NET application form.
- The application form link will be available at https://ntanet.nic.in
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ Button for filling UGC NET application form 2020.
- Candidate should fill all the details asked in the application form.
- All the information provided by the candidates should be correct and to the point.
- Now upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature in the specified size and dimension.
- Remember, the photograph should be in JPEG format within 4 KB to 40 KB and dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- The signature should also in JPEG format within 4 KB to 30 KB and dimension should be 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
- Now in order to complete the application process, candidates have to pay requisite application fee whichever is applicable.
- Recheck application form thoroughly before going to submit the form.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the confirmation page or submitted application form for future reference.
UGC NET Examination Fee
Candidate should pay requisite examination fee at the time of filling up online application. The category wise examination fee is as under:
|Category||General Candidates||OBC Candidates||SC/ST/PWD|
- Candidate can make payment through credit/debit card or through e-Challan.
- In the e-challan mode, payment should be made in any branch of Canara/ICICI/Syndicate/HDFC Bank.
- Candidates should note that fee paid through any other mode such as Money Order, Demand Draft, IPO etc. will not be accepted.
Note: Candidates are recommended to apply online early enough to avoid last hour rush. There is no need to send any certificates/documents in support of eligibility and printout of the Application Form or Confirmation Page to the NTA.
UGC NET Application Form 2020: Important Instructions
- All the applicants should check eligibility criteria first and after ensuring one’s eligibility go-ahead for making online application form.
- Candidate can submit application form only through online mode.
- The hard copy of the application will not be accepted.
- The application form should be completed in all respect. The National Testing Agency will not accept an incomplete application form.
- Please keep the printout of the application form safely for future reference.
- No application form can be submitted after due date.
- Candidate should pay the required application fee before the cut-off date.
- The decision of the CBSE in all matters will be final.
Stay connected with us for more information on UGC NET 2020 Application Form.