SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C & D recruitment exam is expected to held in the month of August 2019. The Staff Selection Commission will publish the notification on its official website inviting application form for the SSC stenographer exam 2019. The candidates who are good in stenography and preparing for Government sector jobs must apply for SSC Stenographer exam. The examination held throughout India at various exam centres. There will be a large number of applicants in this exam from all over India. Everyone must prepare before appearing in the exam as it is one of tough recruitment exam. Here in this article, interested candidates who are willing to appear in the upcoming SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2019 exam can check relevant information including the registration process, eligibility, exam pattern & syllabus and important dates.
An Overview of SSC Stenographer 2019 Exam
|Name of the Exam||SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C & D Exam|
|Regulating Authority||Staff Selection Committee|
|Name of the Posts||Stenographer Grade C
Stenographer Grade D
|Eligibility||Intermediate (12th) or Equivalent Exam|
|Registration Fee||Rs.100/- for General Male candidates only.|
SSC Stenographer 2019: Exam Dates
The aspirants can check here crucial dates for SSC stenographer 2019 exam in the table below. However, the dates are tentative in nature which will be updated after the announcement of official dates:
|Event Name||Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration process will start from||June 2019|
|Last date for submission of application form||July 2019|
|Release of admit card||August 2019|
|Date of exam||August 2019|
|Announcement of result||October 2019|
|Date of Skill Test||December 2019|
|Final result will announce on||March 2020|
The applicants must check eligibility criteria before submitting the online application form for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2019 exam. Check the following information with regard to the SSC Stenographer eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before 01.01.1962 with an intention to settle here permanently.
- The age of the candidates must be within 18 to 27 years as on 1st August 2018.
- Date of birth marked on the 10th certificate will be considered for calculation of age.
- Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per Government’s rules.
- The applicants should have completed 12th standard exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized board/institute.
Note: Apart from meeting the above-mentioned eligibility norms, candidates must have requisite stenography skills.
SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C & D Application Form: How to apply?
The applicants who are fulfilling the prescribed eligibility norms can proceed for applying online at official website. Candidates should keep following things in mind while submitting SSC Stenographer Grade C & D application form:
- The SSC stenographer application form 2019 will be available online at official website.
- Candidates must download advertisement first and read completely and understand the application process.
- Fill all the information asked in the online application form and ensure every single entry must be correct and true.
- Candidates need to upload scanned photograph and signature in the specification given.
- Pay the registration fee to the complete the application.
- At the end submit the application form and take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Note: Candidates are recommended to fill application form well in advance before the last the date to avoid last hour rush.
- The application fee for SSC Stenographer exam is Rs.100/- only for General male candidates.
- Reserved category candidates including woman applicants are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online mode using Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or via Bank Challan.
- The application fee is non-refundable in nature
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam will consist of two stages i.e. Written Examination and Skill Test.
- The written exam includes three subject section as General Intelligence & Reasoning (Section-I), General Awareness (Section-II) and English Language and Comprehension (Section-III).
- There will be 50 questions each in Section-I and Section-II while Section-III will consist of 100 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- All the questions will be objective types in nature.
- The duration of exam of will be 2.00 hours.
- There will be negative marking in this exam and for every wrong attempt, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English. However, Section-III i.e. English Language and comprehension will be available in English only.
- Qualified candidates on the basis of written exam will be eligible for Skill Test/Stenography Test.
- The SSC will release SSC Stenographer 2019 admit card on its official website.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the website easily from the website.
- The candidates should know that the application form will be through online mode only as the SSC will not send hard copy of the admit card via post.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates should take the printout of the admit card.
- Candidates should read all the instructions given in the admit card carefully and must follow the same.
The SSC will declare SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C & D result on its official website i.e. http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidates can check their result after entering roll number and date of birth in the given page on the website. Those who will qualify the written test will be eligible to take part in skill test.
The selection of candidates will depend on their performance in both written exam and skill test/stenography test. All the candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for Skill Test. After skill test shortlisting of candidates will be done. Final merit list will be declared later after assessing candidates’ overall performance in the exam.
Stay connected with us for more information on SSC Stenographer 2019 Grade C & D Recruitment Exam.