SSC GD Constable 2020: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the computer-based written examination for recruiting the GD Constable in BSF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, CRPF, SSF, NIA and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. Those who want to join these forces as a constable can submit the application form for this examination. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam, physical endurance test and medical examination. Candidates have to qualify each stage of the selection process. Interested and eligible candidates are recommended to apply within the prescribed time limit. Here in this article below, aspirants can check complete information about SSC GD Constable 2020 recruitment process including registration details, eligibility, examination pattern, vacancies details and preparation tips and crucial dates etc.
SSC GD Constable 2020 Exam Dates
The aspirants can check SSC GD constable 2020 examination schedule in the table below. However, the dates mentioned in the table are tentative and based on previous year examination schedule. We will update the official dates later after the release of official notification:
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Application Form||December 2019|
|Last date for applying online||January 2020|
|The release of PST/PET Admit Card||February 2020|
|The announcement of PST/PET result||April 2020|
|Hall ticket for written exam||May 2020|
|Dates of Entrance Test||July 2020|
|Declaration of result||August 2020|
|Admit card for Medical Examination||September 2020|
|Date of Medical Test||October 2020|
|Declaration of Medical Test Result||November 2020|
SSC GD Constable 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed 10th/12th from the recognized board/university.
- The age of the candidates must be within 18 to 23 years. However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation as per the Government’s Rules.
- Age of the candidate will be counted as on date 01.08.2020.
- Candidate must possess the original certificates regarding age, educational qualification, identity proof and reserved category if applicable etc.
Note: Persons with the disability will not be eligible to apply for SSC GD Constable examination.
SSC GD Constable 2020 Application Form
- Interested candidate can apply through online mode only.
- The application form will be available on the official website of the SSC.
- Candidates have to fill all the details like name, father name, academic qualification and postal address etc.
- Upload the required passport size scanned photograph and signature.
- Candidates need to pay the required application fee to complete the application form.
- Reserved category candidates and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The fee can be paid via SBI Challan, Net Banking and Debit/Credit card.
- Submit the application form after filling up all the necessary details and take print out of the same for future reference.
Note: To avoid last time rush, candidates are recommended to apply online well in time before the due date.
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2020
The exam pattern and syllabus in respect of SSC GD Constable 2020 exam are summarized herein below:
- SSC GD Constable 2020 exam will be completed in three parts i.e. Physical Endurance & Measurement Test (PE&MT), computer-based written exam and medical test.
- An eligible candidate who will qualify the PE&MT part will be called for the computer-based written exam.
- The written exam will contain 100 objective type questions of 100 marks.
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- The syllabus will consist of General Knowledge, Reasoning, Numerical Ability, and English.
- The candidates who will pass the written exam will have to undergo through a medical examination.
Eligible candidates will get the admit card at least 15 days before the SSC GD Constable examination. The candidate can get the same through online mode at official portal. Admit card is mandatory for appearing in the examination. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates have to enter registration number and date of birth for downloading the admit card. Take the printout of the admit card and must bring the same on the day of the exam.
SSC GD Constable 2020 Result
The final result of the SSC GD Constable 2020 exam is expected to declare in the month of November 2020. However, the competent authority will declare result separately for each stage of the examination process. The candidates will be able to get the result from official website. The competent authority will assess the overall performance of the candidates before making the final result. After the final result, successful candidates will be called for joining respective forces as per preferences given.
In the SSC GD Constable exam, the final selection will be made on the basis of complete performance in all three parts of the examination. Candidate’s marks in PE&MT and then written exam will be calculated for preparing the merit list. Meritorious candidate will be called for a medical test and then the final result will be declared accordingly. Those who qualify each stage will be called for joining the post of GD constable in the respective organisation.
Stay connected with us for more information on SSC GD Constable Recruitment Exam 2020.