UTET 2019 application form has been released on 2nd July 2019. The Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Government of Uttarakhand is the exam conducting authority for Teacher Eligibility Test 2019. The interested candidates are recommended to submitted application form within the prescribed schedule. Check eligibility criteria first and then go ahead for submitting the application if found eligible. After qualifying the UTET 2019 exam, candidates will be eligible for the teaching job at primary and junior high school level. The UTET 2019 application form for both UTET I & II is available online on the official website from 2nd July 2019. Interested candidates can submit the application form till 31st July 2019 through online mode only. Applicants are recommended to pay the requisite application fee as per the instructions. Here candidates can check information regarding UTET Application Form 2019 including application fee details.
UPDATE: The Uttarakhand Board of School Education has released the official notification for the UTET 2019 exam. The registration process has been started from 2nd July 2019. Aspirants can apply online on the official website till 31st July 2019. Click here to the official notification.
UTET 2019 Application Form: Important Dates
The Uttarakhand Board of School Education has published the UTET 2019 notification on its official website. The crucial dates for UTET 2019 exam has been updated in the table below as per the official information brochure. Candidates are recommended to submit the application form within the stipulated time as mentioned below. No application form will be entertained after the last date. Therefore, candidates should not wait for the last date. Apply well in advance before the last date. Check official dates of the UTET 2019 exam below:
|Release of UTET application form 2019||2nd July 2019|
|Last date for applying online||31st July 2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for making registration fee||31st July 2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Admit Card issue date||October 2019|
|Proposed Date of UTET Exam 2019||6th November 2019|
|Announcement of Result||January 2020|
UTET 2019 Quick Links
The candidates can check here quick links with regard to Uttarakhand TET 2019 exam:
UTET Application Form 2019: How to apply?
The candidates are recommended to go through the information brochure carefully and understand the application process. There is two paper i.e. UTET-I and UTET-II where UTET-I is for the primary level teacher (Class 1 to 5) and UTET-II is for junior high school level (Class 6 to 8). Check the following information with regard to the Uttarakhand TET 2019 application form:
- Aspirants can submit UTET-I & II 2019 application form through online mode only.
- The online application form is available online from 2nd July 2019. Candidates can submit the application form till 31st July 2019.
- Candidates have to visit the official website i.e. https://ubseonline.uk.gov.in for submitting an online application form.
- Fill all the details carefully such as Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Address, Educational Qualification and other crucial information in the form.
- All the entries should be correct in the application form.
- Candidates also need to pay the requisite application fee through online mode.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the prescribed specifications.
- Check all the entries made in the application form before submitting the application form.
- In the end, take printout of the application form for future reference.
UTET 2019 Application Fee
The UTET application fee for both UTET-I and UTET-II is as under:
|Category||Either UTET-I or UTET-II||Both UTET I & II|
- The application fee can be paid through online mode such as net banking, debit card/credit card.
- Payment of registration fee is mandatory hence, pay the fee as per the directions.
Apply Online Here: https://ubseonline.uk.gov.in
UTET 2019 Application Form: Instructions
- Before filling up an online application form, candidates should read complete information bulletin and check eligibility criteria details carefully.
- The candidates should fill the details in the online application form very carefully. There should not be any false information otherwise it may cost you later.
- Fill personal information, academic qualification details and address for correspondence etc. in the form.
- Upload your recent photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size.
- Multiple application will be rejected hence, apply only once. The information provided by the candidate must be correct.
- If anyone found ineligible later at any stage, his/her candidature will be cancelled and appropriate action will be taken for misleading the authority.
- In case of any query regarding the exam, the candidate may approach to the Board of School Education, Uttarakhand.
Stay connected with us for more information on UTET Application Form 2019