Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2020 will be held probably in the month of December 2019. The Symbiosis International University regulates the examination process for admission in various courses like M.Sc.(System Security)/M.Sc.(Computer Applications)/ MBA. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a university level entrance test which is being organized through online mode. Candidates after qualifying the entrance test, have to go through GE, PI and WAT rounds for final admission. Interested candidates those who want to enroll in Symbiosis InternationalUniversity must submit the application form as per the prescribed admission schedule. We recommended everyone to go through detailed information bulletin before proceeding for applying online. Here in this article, candidates can check relevant information on SNAP 2020 exam.
SNAP 2020 Exam Dates
Interested candidates can check tentative dates for SNAP 2020 exam in the table below: These dates are taken based on previous year examination schedule which can be helpful for the preparation of the upcoming SNAP exam. After the publication of the official notification, we will update the actual dates of SNAP Exam 2020. Check the following dates carefully:
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration/payment will start||August 2019|
|Registration/Payment will close on||November 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||December 2019|
|Date of SNAP Exam||December 2019|
|Declaration of Result||January 2020|
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must check eligibility criteria before applying online for SNAP 2020 exam. It is very important to fulfil minimum basic eligibility requirement for appearing in the exam. Candidates can check following SNAP eligibility criteria to ensure whether they are eligible or not. The eligibility criteria details are as below:
- Nationality: An Indian citizen can apply. However, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign Nationals are also eligible to apply for this exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must be a graduate degree holder from any recognized university.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: Candidate must score minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST category) marks aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible subject to fulfillment of the conditions prescribed.
- Candidates other than India should have completed graduation from any foreign university or institutions are also required to obtain an equivalent certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Check Detailed Information About SNAP Eligibility Criteria
SNAP Application Form 2020: How to Apply
Those who are meeting the above-mentioned eligibility requirements can submit SNAP 2020 application form. In order to submit an application form, applicants have to go through certain steps and these steps are as below:
- First of all, candidates must know that the SNAP application form 2020 can be submitted through online mode only.
- Visit the official website and register for the exam and fill choice of courses/institution by paying the registration fee.
- SNAP 2020 registration may start in the month of August 2019.
- The registration process and fee payment will close in the last week of November 2019.
- Candidates while filling up online application form should ensure that all the information must be correct.
- However, candidates can make the correction in the application form within the specified time limit.
- Every applicant should have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in JPEG format with required specifications.
- Candidates cannot change test city preference later once filled.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite application fee of Rs.1750/- as application fee.
- Payment can be done through e-Challan, Demand Draft, Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- The demand draft should be made in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- In case of payment made via DD, candidates are required to send the filled in application form along with DD at the following address:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International University,
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune,
SNAP Exam Pattern 2020
The salient points of the SNAP Exam Pattern are listed below. Candidates are suggested to start preparation accordingly.
- The SNAP 2020 exam will be held through online mode.
- Duration of the exam will be 2.00 hours.
- Test paper will consist of objective type questions having four alternatives.
- There will be total 150 questions in the exam.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and for every correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- Negative marking is applicable in the exam hence for every wrong attempt, 0.25 marks will be deducted as penalty.
- The syllabus of the exam will include General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Current Affairs and Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
- The details of the SNAP exam including subject of the exam, number of questions and marks allotted are as under:
|Subject Section||Number of questions||Marks Allotted|
|General English comprises Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|Current Affairs (last 2 years)||30||30|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
SNAP Syllabus 2020
The syllabus will include the subject like Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical & Logical Reasoning, General English and current affairs. Candidates have to prepare according to the subject given above. Candidates can check subject wise information as given below:
Verbal Reasoning, Comprehension of passage/poems, Jumbled sentences, One word substitution, Sentence completion, Fill In the Blanks, Antonyms, Odd man out, Sentence correction, Idioms, Different usage of same word, Prepositions, Direct Indirect, Active Voice & Passive Voice, Vocabulary (meaning of the words), etc.
Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Arithmetic mean, Arithmetic progression, Profit & Loss, Complex numbers, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Averages, Percentages, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Vectors, Trigonometry, Geometric Progression, Geometric mean, HCF & LCM, Ratios and Proportion, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, etc.
International organizations, Punch line of companies, World Records, Social issues, Books and Authors, Sports, History, Geography, Science, Business, Top officials of big companies, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics, etc.
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
Data Interpretation based on text, graphs, and tables, Puzzles, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Visual reasoning, Critical reasoning, Identifying valid inferences, Statements and assumptions, Coding and decoding, Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Identifying next number in series, Symbol Based problems, Sequencing etc.
SNAP Admit Card 2020
The university will issue the admit card on its official website prior to the examinatoin. Candidates can obtain the admit card through online mode. It is expected that the SNAP admit card will be available in the month of December 2019.
The SNAP 2020 admit card will contain information like date of exam, venue of the exam, candidates name, address and exam day instructions for the candidates. Candidates must bring admit card along with photo identity proof such as Pan Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card and Passport.
SNAP 2020 Result
The Symbios University will declare SNAP 2020 result most probably in the last week of December 2019. Candidates can check their result through online mode on the official website.
Candidates can download SNAP Score Card 2020 using User ID and Password. Take the printout of the SNAP Score Card/Result for further admission process. Applicants must follow the instructions as prescribed for admission.
SNAP Cut-off Marks 20020
The university will prepare the SNAP result on the basis of cut-off marks i.e. minimum qualifying marks set for the SNAP 2020 exam. The competent authority on the basis of cut-off marks will prepare a merit list of the candidates.
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of merit or top-ranked students will be eligible to get admission following other formalities. All factors such as marks obtained, the category of the candidates and subject chosen etc. will be taken into consideration while preparing merit list.
The Meritorious candidates on the basis of SNAP Score can apply separately for admission in different institutions which are affiliated by Symbiosis International University. Eligible candidates have to go through Group Exercise (GI), Personal Interaction (PI) and Writing Ability Test (WAT) for getting final admission in an Institute.
The competent authority will make the final merit list after assessing candidates’ SNAP Score, GI, PI and WAT performance. Accordingly, candidates will be allotted seat as per the choice filled. After allotment of seat, candidates must report to the institution for acknowledging the admission.
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on SNAP 2020 exam.