MP TET 2020: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is the exam conducting authority for Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET). The exam is conducted for MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test and Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test. The selected candidates will get the eligibility certificates by which they can apply for the post of teachers in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The application form for both the tests will be released through online mode. Aspiring candidates should note that the eligibility criteria for High School and Middle School Teacher eligibility Tests are different. So, it is important for the applicants to check the eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the form. Here candidates can check crucial information regarding the MP TET 2020 exam including registration process, application form dates, eligibility, syllabus, pattern and result etc.
MP TET 2020 Exam Dates
The aspirants can check here crucial information regarding the MP Teacher Eligibility Test 2020.
|Main Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of official notification||September 2020|
|Starting of online registration||Last week of September 2020|
|Last date for registration||Last week of October 2020|
|Last date to pay fee||Last week of October 2020|
|Correction in application form last date||October 2020 (Last week)|
|Admit card||2nd week of February 2021|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of February 2021|
|Declaration of Result||June 2021|
MP TET Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Applicant should be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal/ Bhutan.
- Minimum Age: Age of a candidate should be more than 21 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years for Male candidates and 45 years of Women candidates.
For MP High School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
- The aspirant must possess a postgraduate degree in the relevant subject along with B.Ed.
For MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020
- Bachelors degree in relevant subject with 2 year’s diploma in elementary education Or
- Graduation in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and B.Ed. Or
- Bachelors degree in related subject with a minimum 45% marks and 1 year B.Ed as per the NCTE regulations Or
- 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks and 4-year B.El.Ed degree or
- 10+2 or equivalent with 50% marks along with any one of the following degree of 4 years duration i.e. BA B.Ed, B.Sc B.ed, B.A.Ed, B.Sc.Ed Or
- Graduation degree in relevant subject with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed (Special Education)
Note: SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates will get 5% relaxation in the qualifying marks.
MP TET Application Form 2020
- The MP TET Application Form 2020 will release online through the official website i.e. www.mponline.gov.in.
- Candidates need to provide their educational, personal and contact details in the application form.
- Additionally, the aspirants also required to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in a proper format.
- After that, the application fee will be paid in online mode.
- Aspirants should keep a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
The MP TET 2020 application fees for different categories are as follows:
- General Candidates: Rs. 570 /-
- OBC/ SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 320 /-
Mode of Payment: Applicants may pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, internet banking, MP Online KIOSK.
MP TET 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Duration of Exam: 2: 30 hours for higher school TET/ 3 hours for middle school TET
- Number of Questions: 150
- Type of Questions: Objective type MCQ
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Negative Marking: there will be no negative marking.
|For Higher School TET|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning and Quantitative Ability||07||07|
|General Knowledge and Current Affair||10||10|
|Subject related questions||100||100|
|For Middle School TET|
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics/ Science/ Social Science/ language (for language teacher)||60||60|
|Total||150 Question||150 Marks|
- The admit card for the MP TET Exam 2020 will publish on the official website of PEB i.e. www.peb.mp.gov.in.
- Admit card will bear all the important information regarding the exam such as exam schedule, venue, etc.
- Every candidate must carry the admit card to the exam center.
- The board will not send an admit card by post.
- Before releasing the result, the board will publish the answer keys. Candidates will be able to submit an objection against the answer keys if they want.
- After considering the answer key objections, the board will declare the result on its official website.
- The candidates who will score more than the cutoff marks will become eligible for the post of high school/ middle school teachers in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Stay connected with us for more information on Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2020.