UPSEE 2020: The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. The entrance is also known as UPTU. Candidates willing to take admission in UG/PG courses in different streams like Engineering, Management and Pharmacy in the State can appear in this exam. The competent authority will publish the notification on its official website stating all the information about the UPSEE schedule for the academic session 2020-21. However, aspirants can check here relevant information with regard to UPSEE registration process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and crucial dates etc. below.
UPSEE 2020 Notification
- The submission of UPSEE 2020 application form will commence from the last week of January 2020.
- Candidates must apply as per the prescribed time schedule. Registration process is likely to close in 2nd week of March 2020.
UPSEE 2020: Quick Overview
|Name of the Exam||UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) 2020|
|Regulating Authority||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Courses Offered||B.Arch. B.Tech., B.Pharma., BFAD,|
BHMCT, BHA, MCA and MBA.
|Registration Fee||Rs.1000/-(UR) & Rs.500/-(Reserved Category)|
|Mode of Exam||Both Online and Offline|
|Date of Exam||April 2020|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
UPSEE Exam Dates 2020
The candidates can check UPSEE 2020 examination schedule in the table below. The competent authority has released the official dates for the AKTU/UPTU 2020 exam. Check important dates below:
|Availability of online application form||January 2020|
|Last date for applying online||March 2020|
|Correction in the application form||April 2020|
|Release of admit card||April 2020|
|AKTU/UPTU 2020 exam date||April 2020|
|Announcement of result||May 2020|
|Counselling will start from||June/July 2020|
|Spot round||July 2020|
UPSEE Application Form 2020: How to apply?
- The UPSEE application form 2020 can be submitted through online mode only.
- The candidates can submit the AKTU/UPTU application form from the last week of January 2020.
- We recommend the candidates to fill the application form well in advance before the last date.
- The applicants have to access the official website for submitting the application form.
- Aspirants must check eligibility criteria first and after ensuring eligibility to appear in the exam, submit the application form.
- Candidates should provide all the information carefully whether it is personal, academic and address etc.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression. Remember all the images should be in the prescribed format with given specifications.
- Submit application form at the end and take the printout of the confirmation page.
- There will be no need to send hard copy of UPTU application form to the concerned authority.
- Candidates should retain a printout of application form for future reference.
The applicants must pay the requisite application fee in order to submit the UPSEE 2020 application form. The application fee details are as below:
- For Male/Transgender candidate (General/OBC): 1200/-
- For Female/PH/SC/ST candidates: 600/-
- Payment can be done through net banking/debit card/credit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable in nature.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates must fulfil the basic minimum eligibility requirement in order to appear in the exam. Check eligibility criteria details below:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Foreign National/NRI/PIO/children of Indian workers in Gulf countries/ Kashmiri Migrants can also apply.
- Applicants should have Aadhar card number for submitting the application form.
No age limit criterion has been prescribed for the exam.
|Courses||Educational Qualification, Subjects, Marks|
|B. Tech. (Agri. Engineering)|
|BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/MAM|
|B. Tech. (Lateral Entry)|
|B. Pharm. (Lateral Entry)|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)|
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2020
The applicants can check UPSEE exam pattern in this section here. The information regarding the exam pattern will be helpful later during the exam. Check the details carefully:
- Mode of Exam: The UPSEE 2020 exam will be held through Offline (OMR based Test) as well as online (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be deferent from one paper to another.
- Papers: The exam will be held for different courses and it will contain 11 papers.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions in the exam except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of the Paper IV).
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response will be awarded by 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in this exam.
Subject with Number of Questions
|Duration of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||B.Tech./B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) or B.Pharm||Physics-50 questions|
|Paper-2||B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) or B.Pharm.||Physics-50 questions|
|Paper-3||B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III with 50 questions in|
|Paper-4||B.Arch.||Aptitude Test for Architecture|
Part-A: Mathematics-50 Questions & Aesthetic Sensitivity-50 Questions
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude- 2 Questions
|Paper-5||BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Aptitude Test for General Awareness-75 Questions||1.30 hour||300|
|Paper-6||B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engineering Diploma Holder)||Aptitude Test-75 Questions||1.30 hour||300|
|Paper-7||B.Pharm. 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE)-75 Questions||1.30 hour||300|
|Paper-8||B.Tech. 2nd year (for B.Sc. degree holder)||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (Lateral entry)- 75 questions||1.30 hour||300|
|Paper-9||MBA||Aptitude Test for MBA-100 Questions||2.00 hour||400|
|Paper-10||MCA||Aptitude Test for MCA-100 Questions||2.00 hour||400|
|Paper-11||MCA 2nd year||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)-100 Questions||2.00 hour||400|
UPSEE Syllabus 2020
The UPSEE 2020 syllabus will be different from one paper to another paper. Candidates must prepare for the respective course as per prescribed syllabus. The AKTU syllabus will consist of 12th Standard subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Biotechnology and General Aptitude etc.
Candidates are recommended to go through the prescribed syllabus and in order to do so, obtain official information bulletin and check details carefully. More details on UPSEE exam will be updated soon.
UPSEE Preparation Tips
The aspirants must follow a preparation strategy in order to qualify the UPSEE/AKTU 2020 exam. Check the following information with respect to UPSEE Preparation Tips:
- First of all, applicants must be aware of the UPSEE Syllabus 2020 so that they can plan their subject/topic wise study.
- Go through the examination pattern and understand the difficulty level of the questions, important topics etc.
- Make a suitable timetable for exam preparation keeping in mind UPSEE Syllabus.
- Practice online mock test, it will help you in good preparation.
- Candidates should collect previous questions papers, sample papers and solve them from time to time.
- Candidates should cover each and every topic which is important for the exam perspective.
- Do not forget to revise the important topics at least two or three days prior to the date of the exam.
UPSEE 2020 Admit Card
- The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- The admit card is likely to be available in the month of April 2020. Enter the registration number and date of birth for downloading the admit card.
- UPSEE admit card will contain crucial information including the candidate’s name, date of exam, exam venue, and exam day instructions etc.
- If there is any mistake in any particular then the candidate should report the same to the authorities within the stipulated time.
- Candidates cannot enter in the exam centre without having valid AKTU admit card 2020.
- Apart from carrying admit card, also carry identity proof like the Voter ID card, Aadhar card etc.
UPSEE Answer Key 2020
The competent authority will announce UPSEE answer key within one week time after the conduct of the exam. It will be placed online on the official website which can be easily accessed. Candidates can access the official website for obtaining the answer key.
Take the printout of the answer key and match the answers, it will help to make a rough idea of your UPSEE score. It is pertinent to mention here that if any candidate found any mistake in the answer key then report the same to the competent authority within the prescribed time limit.
UPSEE Result 2020
The university after conducting successful exams will declare the result on its official website. The result for different courses will be declared on different dates. Candidates can expect their result in the month of last week of May 2020.
After the announcement of UPTU result 2020, candidates can download their scorecard, merit and marks obtained in each subject from the official website. The competent authority will prepare a separate merit list for different courses. Shortlisted candidates will further have to go through the Counselling process.
UPSEE Cut Off 2020
The cut-off mark is the minimum score which candidates need to score for qualifying the UPSEE 2020 exam. Generally, the candidates have to score at least 25% marks (20% in case of reserved category) for qualifying the AKTU 2020 exam as per the UP Government’s order. However, it is up to the competent authority to fix the cut off mark and it may go up and down depends on the number of applicants, candidates performance in the exam, number of seats in the particular courses etc.
UPSEE Counselling 2020
- Candidates have to take part in UPSEE/AKTU Counselling after the declaration of result. On the basis of merit, admission will be provided to the candidates.
- AKTU Counselling 2020 is likely to start in the month of June 2020 through online mode.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.20000/- (Rs.12000/- for SC/ST category) as a counselling fee.
- Fill your choices of courses and colleges very carefully and upload the documents.
- The competent authority will allow admission to the candidates based on their merit, seat availability and course opted etc.
- Candidates must apply for counselling as per the prescribed time schedule.
Official Website: https://aktu.ac.in/
Stay connected with us for more information on UPSEE 2020 Exam.