OSSTET 2019: The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSEO) will release OSSTET notification 2019 on its official website. OSSTET application form 2019 will be available in the month of September 2019. The candidates who want to become the teacher in Schools of Odisha, need to appear in OSSTET (Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test). It is a state level entrance test for candidates who want to become teacher in the State of Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking forward to appear in upcoming OSSTET exam, can check here relevant information regarding OSSTET 2019 exam including eligibility criteria, instructions for filling up the application form, exam pattern, admit card, result etc. in this article below. We recommend aspirants to apply within the stipulated time frame.
OSSTET 2019 Notification
- The OSSTET 2019 notification has not been released yet. It is expected to be released in the month of September 2019.
- OSSTET application form link will be available from 2nd week of September 2019.
- Interested candidates can fill application form till last week of September 2019. Click here to check application form details.
OSSTET 2019 Exam Overview
|Exam Name||OSSTET (Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test )|
|Exam Regulating Authority||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Mode of Test||Offline i.e. Pen and Paper Based|
|Test Duration||2.30 hours|
|Registration mode||Online on the official website|
|Date of registration||Will update later|
|Date of Exam||Will update later|
OSSTET 2019: Important Dates
Interested candidates are recommended to apply before the last date and start your preparation from now. However, the official dates for Odisha Secondary School Teachers Eligibility Test 2019 have not been released yet. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will publish notification on its official website in this regard. The aspirants can check the tentative dates in the table below:
|Availability of Odisha TET application form||2nd week of September 2019|
|Cut-off date for submission of application form||Last week of September 2019|
|Last date for payment of application fee||September 2019|
|Last date for payment of online application form||September 2019|
|Admit card release date||November 2019|
|Exam Date||December 2019|
OSSTET Ouick Links
OSSTET Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are recommended to go through prescribed eligibility criteria before submitting the application form for OSSTET 2019 exam. Candidates found ineligible later even after qualifying the exam may be debarred from future examination and his/her candidature will also be cancelled. Aspirants can check here OSSTET 2019 eligibility criteria details below:
The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
Ability to Read and Write Odia
The candidate must be capable to write and read Odia language. The following qualification will be taken into consideration to check the candidate’s ability in this regard:
- The applicant should have completed HSC exam conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent conducted by Central/State Board like CBSE or ICSE with Odia as a language subject i.e. First/Second or Third language.
- 10th/12th exam passed from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as one of the subject.
- Candidates willing to become language teachers like Classical Teacher (Sanskrit), Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, 7th standard Odia examination passed candidates shall also be allowed.
Requisite Academic and Professional Qualification
The examination will be conducted in two categories as per the following manner:
Category-I: Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Arts/Science, Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/Urdu/Telugu)/Hindi).
Category-II: Physical Education Teacher
OSSTET Application Form 2019
Applicants must collect important information about the OSSTET 2019 exam before proceeding for applying. All the crucial information about the exam will be available on the official website (www.bseodisha.ac.in) of the exam conducting authority i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Check the following information with regard to OSSTET application form 2019:
- Candidates have to register online at official website of the concerned authority.
- Access official website and read all the information with regard to eligibility and instructions for filling up an online application form.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ tab and complete the registration process.
- If you are already registered then login with user ID and password and fill the application form.
- Candidates have to provide personal details, academic information, correspondence address and contact information in the application form.
- Ensure all the information should be correct and true with regard to facts.
- Make payment of application fee which is an essential part to complete the application process.
- You can pay the fee through net banking, debit/credit card.
- At the end take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
OSSTET Exam Pattern 2019
Candidates should be aware of the examination pattern in order to secure good marks or qualify the exam. Odisha TET aspirants can check here relevant information on Odisha TET 2019 exam pattern:
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper Based Exam|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
|No. of Marks in Paper-I||550|
|No. of Marks in Paper-II||60|
|Compulsory subject in Paper-I||English and Odia|
|Exam duration||2.30 hours|
|Test language||English except specific language exam|
|Negative Marking||Not applicable|
OSSTET 2019 Admit Card
After submission of application form, the candidate will get admit card for appearing in the entrance test. The OSSTET admit card will be available online at official website probably in the month of November 2019. Download the admit card from the website with the help of registration number and date of birth. In case of any discrepancy in the admit card, candidates should report it the concerned authority without any delay. Keep admit card safe till the entire examination process gets over. We will provide direct link here to avail admit card after its release.
Odisha TET 2019 Answer Key
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha will publish OSSTET answer keys on its official website after the conduct of the entrance test. The candidates can check the answer keys easily on the website. The answer keys will help candidates to make the calculation of the expected score in the examination. However, the final result will be announced later.
Odisha TET Result 2019
The Odisha TET Result 2019 will be available online on the official portal of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Candidates can find their result probably in the month of February 2019. Candidates have to put roll number/registration number and date of birth to access Odisha TET result. It is pertinent to mention here that the OSSTET result 2019 will be declared through online mode only. The result will contain the status of both qualified and disqualified candidates. Qualified candidates will be eligible to obtain eligibility certificate.
OSSTET 2019 Selection Procedure
The applicants must appear in the Odisha TET 2019 exam and should score minimum qualifying marks to pass the written exam. After conducting OSSTET exam, the competent authority will announce the result on its official website. Selection of the candidates will be held on the basis of the merit. It is important to clarify here that the category wise merit list will be different, it means candidate’s category will also be considered for selection.
- The general category candidates must secure at least 60% marks in each question paper.
- However, reserved category candidates (SC/ST/PWD/SEBC) need to score 50% marks only as they are eligible for 10% relaxation under current reservation rule of the State.
OSSTET 2019 Score/Certificate Validity
The certificate of eligibility for the OSSTET exam will be valid till the candidates fulfilling upper age limit. Candidates should keep the OSSTET certificate safely as it will be required in future teacher recruitment for submitting the application form. Candidates should know that this certificate is valid for only Odisha State. Aspirants must qualify the Odisha TET exam in order to fulfil their dreams of becoming teacher at Primary/Junior High School Level.
Official Website: http://www.bseodisha.nic.in/
Stay connected with us for more information on OSSTET 2019 Exam.