National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is a national level entrance test which is administered by the Council of Architecture. The test is conducted for admission in Architecture programme in different Government/Private Institutes throughout India. NATA exam is held once in every year before the start of academic session. Candidates can apply to any Institute which is offering Architecture course after qualifying the NATA as the test score is considered by almost every institute in India. Here aspirants can check important information with regard to NATA 2019 Exam.
The NATA application form 2019 will be available probably in the month of January 2019 and the test may be held in the month of April 2019. Applicants must be aware of the examination process and should collect sufficient information before applying online. In this article, we have tried to focus on each and every fact regarding the exam including the process of NATA 2019 registration, application form details, examination scheme, syllabus and test dates. Check all the details carefully and understand the examination process.
NATA 2019 Exam Dates
The aspirants can check here expected dates with regard to the NATA 2019 exam. Acutul dates will be published after the release of NATA official information bulletin 2019:
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online registration will start from||January 2019|
|Last date for registration||March 2019|
|Last date for payment of application fee||March 2019|
|Admit card releasing date||April 2019|
|Date of Exam||April 2019|
|Result announcement||June 2019|
NATA Registration 2019: How to apply?
The applicants must read all the instructions with regard to eligibility and registration process before accessing the online application form. Check following guidelines in respect of NATA 2019 application form:
- Candidates are recommended to obtain NATA 2019 official bulletin first and check all the information thoroughly.
- NATA registration 2019 is likely to start in the month of January 2019.
- Candidates can fill the application form till 2nd week of March 2019.
- The application form can be submitted through online mode only.
- Enter all the details including personal information, academic qualification and address etc. asked in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression in JPEG format as specified.
- SC/ST candidates have to upload relevant category certificate as per instructions.
- You are required to pay the necessary application fee to complete the registration.
- Submit the application form and generate the printout of the filled in application form for future reference.
Note: Candidates are recommended not to hide any facts with regard to eligibility, personal details etc. as it may cost you later. If found guilty of misleading, you may be debarred from the admission process.
The applications need to pay Rs.1800/- as registration fee. SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs.1500/- only. Fee payment can be done through online mode (net banking, credit card). The registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
NATA Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check here NATA 2019 eligibility criteria. It is recommended to go through eligibility criteria details before applying online. Check the following information carefully:
- Qualifying Exam: The candidates must pass 10+2 (Intermediate)/10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized Board/Institute or International Baccalaureate Diploma after completing 10 years of schooling.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: The applicants should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam with mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: The applicants must attain minimum age of 17 years as on 31st July 2019.
- No lateral entry provision for admission in B. Arch. course.
NATA Exam Pattern 2019
The applicants should go through NATA 2019 exam pattern for having a clear understanding of the exam. Check NATA exam pattern details in the table below:
|Mode of the Test||Part-A: Online(Computer Based Test)
Part-B: Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
|Duration of Exam||3.00 hours (90 minutes each for Part-A and Part-B)|
|Subject Sections||Part-A will consist of Mathematics & General Aptitude and Part-B will be a Drawing Test.|
|Number of Questions||62 Questions|
|Distribution of Questions||Mathematics-20 MCQs, General Aptitude- 40 MCQs & Drawing -2 Questions|
|Language||Test paper will be in English only.|
|Max Marks||200 marks.|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks will be granted for every correct answer.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking.|
NATA Admit Card 2019
- The NATA 2019 admit card will be available through online mode.
- Candidates have to access the official website to download their respective admit card.
- The NATA admit card is expected to be released in the month of April 2019.
- The admit card will contain important information like name of the candidate, date of exam, venue of the exam and some instructions which everyone must read.
- Take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe till entire admission process gets over.
- Apart from bringing admit card on the day of the exam, also carry photo identity proof such as Voter ID card/Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving Licence.
NATA 2019 Result
The NATA result 2019 will be announced in the month of June 2019. The competent authority will announce result through online mode. Candidates have to access official website for obtaining their result. You can download the result by entering roll number and date of birth in the respective field at official portal.
The Part-A response sheet along with subject wise marks scored will be uploaded within a week time after the conduct of exam. No hard copy of the result will be sent via post. We will provide necessary information regarding result at appropriate time.
NATA Admission Procedure
It is very important to know the admission process after appearing in the NATA. Candidates should know that the Council of Architecture is only exam conducting authority and it has no role in admission.
The respective institute will conduct their own counselling for admission in their campus. After the announcement of the NATA result, candidates have to apply separately in the desired institute as per their admission schedule.
On the basis of NATA score, the institute will prepare merit list and accordingly will offer admission to the qualified candidates. Candidates should keep ready all the original documents for verification purpose. Final admission will be granted on the basis of candidate’s NATA score, seat availability and fulfilment of other eligibility requirements.
Stay connected with us for more information on NATA 2019 Exam