KEAM 2021 is likely to be held in the month of April 2021. The Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical (KEAM) is a state-level entrance exam through which students can take admissions in engineering and Pharmacy courses in the State of Kerala. Those who want to get admission in Architecture programmes must qualify the NATA exam. Medical admissions including MBBS, BDS and AYUSH UG courses will be done on the basis of NEET score. Aspirants must collect proper information for admission in the desired course prior to filling up the application form. The applicants must know that the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala is the regulating authority for the KEAM exam.
The candidates who are willing to appear in the upcoming exam i.e. KEAM 2021, can check here crucial information with regard to the registration process, eligibility, examination pattern, syllabus and counselling dates. It is expected that the notification of KEAM exam for the year 2021 is likely to publish on the official website in the month of January 2021.
KEAM 2021 Exam Schedule
The interested candidates can check KEAM 2021 tentative examination schedule in the table below. Actual dates will be updated after issuance of official notification:
|Release of online application form||January 2021|
|Last date for application form with payment of fee||February 2021|
Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application along with supporting documents
|Release of admit card||March 2021|
|Date of KEAM exam 2021||April 2021|
|Release of Answer Keys||April 2021|
|Result announcement||May 2021|
|Counselling process will start from||June 2021|
KEAM Application Form 2021
- KEAM 2021 online registration is expected to start in the month of January 2021.
- The KEAM application form 2021 can be filled through online mode.
- The candidates can apply till the last week of February 2021.
- Candidates must submit one application form only, more than one application form may be rejected.
- Fill all the details asked in the application form and do not leave any field blank.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression in JPEG format.
- The specification of these images must be as per the prescribed norms.
- The applicants must maintain an e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Candidates also need to pay the requisite application fee to complete the registration process or application form.
- Check all the entries you made and then submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the application form at the end and send the hard copy of the application form along with all the supporting documents to the following address:
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram–695 001, Kerala
- The applicants have to pay Rs.700/-(Rs.300 for SC category candidates) as application fee.
- KEAM 2021 fee can be made through paid through online modes such as net banking, debit card and credit card.
- The fee can also be paid through e-Challan or Demand Draft. Demand Draft should be in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
KEAM 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfil the minimum basic eligibility requirements for KEAM 2021 exam. Before applying online, candidates must ensure whether they are eligible or not. Here candidates can check the crucial information regarding KEAM eligibility criteria details as under:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can also apply. PIO/OCI applicant cannot seek any reservation.
- For admission in medical courses, the candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
- For engineering courses, the candidate must have passed intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- There is no upper age limit. However, the candidate must attain 17 years of age on 31st December 2021.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2021
All the candidates who are preparing for the KEAM 2021 exam, must know the exam pattern and syllabus. The relevant information is given below:
- KEAM exam will consist of two papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper-I will be of Physics and Chemistry and Paper-II will be of Mathematics.
- The duration of exam will be 2.30 hours.
- Total 120 questions will be there in the exam.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be given.
- Negative marking is applicable in the exam and 1/4th will be deduced for the wrong answer.
- Total number of question, marks and time duration are:
|Exam||Subject||Total questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||Physics and Chemistry||120||120 x 4=480||2.30 Hours|
|Paper-II||Mathematics||120||120 x 4=480||2.30 Hours|
KEAM 2021 Syllabus
The syllabus will contain the subject like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. In the exam, questions will be based on the 10+2 standard. Candidate should check KEAM Syllabus 2021 prescribed by the CEE, Kerala from the official information bulletin. Also, check previous year questions papers to know the important topics and examination pattern. The more you practice, the more you learn.
KEAM 2021 Admit Card
- KEAM 2021 Admit card or hall ticket will be available online on the official website of CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examination).
- Candidate can obtain the same from the website by entering registration details in the given field.
- It is expected that the admit card will be available from the last week of April 2021.
- The admit card will contain the details like candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre and date etc.
- It is essential to bring admit card on the day of exam otherwise the competent authority will not allow you to enter in the exam centre.
KEAM Result 2021
KEAM 2021 result will be announced probably in the month of May 2021. Candidate can check their result online at the official website. The competent authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test. It is important to mention here that the information regarding result will not be sent to anyone via post. After the result declaration, candidates have to attend the counselling process.
KEAM 2021 Counselling
The admission will be made on the basis of candidate’s score. Candidates qualifying exam marks will also be considered. A Centralized Allotment Process will be started under Single Window System to offer admissions to the students in different courses & colleges.
KEAM 2021 counselling may start from the last week of June 2021. The counselling will be held through online mode. During counselling, the applicants may opt for colleges and courses of their preferences. The allotment of seat will be done purely on the basis of candidate’s rank, category, choice-filled and availability of seats etc.
Stay connected with us for more information on KEAM 2021 Exam.