IIFT 2020: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is among the top institutes which are providing management courses in the Country. Candidates seeking admission in MBA (International Business) can appear in IIFT exam. It is a national level entrance exam which is organised each year. Aspirants must collect the complete information for admission in MBA (IB) course before submitting IIFT application form. Candidates are recommended to obtain official information bulletin and read all the information carefully. The IIFT 2020 exam is likely to be held in the month of December 2019. Candidates can check relevant information on IIFT exam 2020 including application form dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and result etc. here in this article.
IIFT 2020 Exam Dates
The aspirants can check tentative exam dates in the table below. We will update the actual dates after the release of official notification:
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of August 2019|
|Last date for applying online||last week of September 2019|
|Last date for request to change exam centre(fee Rs.1000)||1st week of November 2019|
|Due date to apply online & submit GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRI applicant||2nd week of February 2019|
|Admit card issuance date||3rd week of November 2019|
|Date of IIFT exam||1st week of December 2019|
|Result announcement date||1st week of January 2020|
|Score card issue date||2nd week of January 2020|
|Group discussion, essay writing and interview date||January or February 2020|
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria first before making application for appearing in the IIFT 2020 exam. The required eligibility criteria are:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. However, Foreign national can also apply subject to fulfilment of prescribed conditions.
- Age Limit: No age limit fixed for appearing in IIFT exam.
- Qualification: Candidates must possess a bachelor degree of at least three years duration in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: The candidates must have secured minimum 50% (45% for reserved category candidates) marks in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates: Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam (final semester) can also apply. However, they should meet all the requirements as prescribed.
IIFT Application Form 2020: How to apply?
Those who are meeting the minimum eligibility to appear in the exam can check here necessary guidelines with regard to IIFT application form 2020:
- IIFT 2020 application form can be submitted through online mode.
- The application form will be available on the official website probably in the month of August 2020.
- Candidates can submit application form till last week of September 2019.
- All the details filled in application form should be correct and mandatory field should not be left blank.
- Provide personal details, academic qualification and correspondence address etc. in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed format and specifications.
- The applicants have to requisite application fee to complete the registration.
- Reserved category candidates have to attach relevant certificate with the application form.
- Candidates should be very careful while opting exam centre as there is an additional fee to change the opted centre.
- Submit application form at the end and take the printout of the same for future reference.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the filled in application form to the concerned authority.
- The applicants have to pay the registration fee of Rs.1550/- (Rs.775/- for reserved category candidates).
- Candidates can pay application fee through online mode such as net banking, debit/credit card etc.
- However, the fee can also be paid through DD in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
IIFT 2020 Exam Pattern
Aspirants should check the following information in respect of exam pattern and syllabus of the exam and accordingly start preparation. The important highlights of the IIFT 2020 exam pattern are as under:
|Mode of Exam||Pen Paper Based exam with Answer Sheet and Question Booklet|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Total questions||123 Questions|
|Subjects||General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis and English Comprehension.|
|Distribution of Questions||English Comprehension-36 Questions|
General Knowledge & Awareness-25 Questions
Logical Reasoning-42 Questions
Quantitative Analysis-20 Questions
|Exam duration||The test duration will be 120 minutes.|
|Language||Paper will be held in English only|
|Marking scheme||It will be different for section to section|
|Negative marking||1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.|
IIFT Syllabus 2020
The IIFT 2020 syllabus will include the subject like General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Quantitative Analysis and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, English Comprehension, Vocabulary, Grammar etc. Questions will be asked about these subject hence, candidates should have good command on these subject. Candidates can check previous year questions papers to know the important topics and difficulty level of questions.
IIFT Admit Card 2020
The IIFT admit card 2020 will be available online from November 2019. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any individual via post.
Candidates have to enter registration number/roll number and date of birth to download the admit card. After downloading the IIFT 2020 admit card, take the printout of the same for future reference.
Candidates must bring admit card on the day of exam otherwise the authority will not allow entry in the exam centre premises. Also, carry photo identity proof such as Voter ID card, Passport, Pan Card, Aadhar Card etc.
IIFT Result 2020
The IIFT 2020 result will be announced probably in the month of January 2020. Candidates can check result on official website. Candidates have to enter roll number and date of birth to obtain the result. Download the result and take the printout of the same for future reference. Qualified candidates should prepare for the further round of admission.
IIFT Admission 2020
On the basis of candidates’ marks obtained in the written exam, a merit list will be prepared. Meritorious candidates will have to go through Written Skill Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview. It is expected that the Interview and Group Discussion will be held in the month of February/March 2020. Foreign candidates can apply for admission on the basis of GMAT score and Interview.
Admission will be finalized after the conduct of personal interview, essay writing and group discussion. On the basis of overall performance during the written exam followed by an interview, group discussion and essay writing, final merit list will be prepared. The authority will check original documents of the candidates. Accordingly, meritorious candidates will be invited for admission.
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on IIFT 2020 Exam.