Assam CEE 2020 notification has been released. The Assam CEE (Assam Common Entrance Examination) is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by Assam Science & Technology University. Candidates after qualifying Assam CEE can take admission in 1st semester of B.Tech. and B.E. courses. There are numerous Government and private institutes in the State of Assam which consider Assam CEE score for admissions. Interested candidates must apply as per the prescribed scheduled. Those who are preparing for Assam CEE 2020 exam can check relevant information including the registration process, eligibility, exam pattern, and syllabus etc. here in this article
Assam CEE 2020 Notification: Released
- The notification for Assam CEE 2020 exam has been released online on the official website.
- The Assam CEE 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on 26th April 2020.
- Assam CEE 2020 registration process will start from 2nd March 2020.
- The Aspirants can apply online with all prerequisites till 7th April 2020.
- The candidates are recommended to collect proper information about the Assam CEE 2020 exam before making an online application form.
Assam CEE 2020 Exam Dates
The aspirants can check here Assam CEE 2020 examination schedule in the table below. The dates have been updated in the table as per the official notification:
|Availability of online application form||2nd March 2020|
|Closing date for application||7th April 2020|
|Release of admit card||17th April 2020|
|Date of entrance test||26th April 2020|
|Declaration of result||14th May 2020|
|Counselling process will commence from||June/July 2020|
Assam CEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates should check Assam CEE eligibility criteria in detail before applying online. Here is the crucial information regarding Assam CEE eligibility:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- He/she should have domicile certificate of Assam.
- The children of officers of All India Services who are posted in Assam can apply.
- The age of the applicants must be within 17 to 21 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Reserved category candidates are eligible to seek 3 years relaxation as per current rules.
- Qualifying Exam: The applicants must have completed 10+2 or its equivalent exam without any grace marks from a recognized board/university.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks: Candidates must obtain minimum 50% marks (45% for SC category and 40% for ST category) in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Candidates must pass the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects.
- Appearing candidates can also apply subject to the outcome of the result.
Assam CEE Application Form 2020: How to Apply?
The applicants must follow the instructions for submission online Assam CEE application form. Those who are eligible as per the prescribed eligibility norms can check here important guidelines for submitting application form:
- The candidates can apply through online mode only.
- Assam CEE 2020 application form can be accessed online from 2nd March 2020.
- Application form can be submitted till the 7th April 2020.
- Candidates have to provide personal details, education qualification, and address etc. in the application form.
- Keep ready all your documents including scanned images as you also need to upload the Photograph and Signature while applying online.
- Pay the necessary application fee to complete the registration process.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of the confirmation page.
Note: The applicants must ensure that all the details provided by them should be true in all respect. Misleading and providing false information may lead to the rejection of candidature.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.600/-.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode as well as Bank Challan.
- Payment of application fee is a mandatory requirement and it will be non-refundable.
Assam CEE Exam Pattern
The applicants must check Assam CEE exam pattern before appearing in the entrance test. Go through the syllabus and prepare accordingly. Check Assam CEE 2020 exam pattern details below:
|Exam Duration||The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.|
|Question type||Paper will consist of multiple choice questions.|
|Subjects||Syllabus of the paper will include Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Number of Questions||Total 120 questions will be there in the exam.|
|Marking Scheme||For every correct response, 4 marks will be awarded. There will be no negative marking.|
Note: Candidates are advised to attempt whole question paper, as there is no negative marking for the wrong answer. Go through the exam pattern including complete syllabus prescribed for the exam.
Assam CEE 2020 Admit Card
- The hall ticket will be available online on official website.
- It is announced that the Assam CEE admit card 2020 will be released on 17th April 2020.
- Download the admit card from the website using registration number and date of birth.
- Take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe for future reference.
- You have to bring admit card on the day of exam otherwise you would not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
Assam CEE 2020 Result
The Assam CEE result 2020 will be announced on 14th May 2020 as per the notification. Candidates can access their result through online mode. The answer keys will also be released through online mode. The competent authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of written exam marks secured by the candidates. As per merit list, those who qualify the test will be invited for further admission process. Eligible candidates have to through counselling process.
Assam CEE Counselling 2020
The eligible candidates have to go through Assam CEE counselling to the complete the admission process. Candidates can also opt choice of college and course as per the preference.
The Assam CEE counselling 2020 process may start in the month of July 2020 and it will be held through offline mode. Candidates must attend the counselling need to carry original documents for verification purpose.
Thereafter, the college and course will be allotted as per candidate’s merit and choice filled. After allotment of college and course, candidates must report to the respective institute for acknowledgment of the seat.
Meritorious candidates after successful counselling will be granted admission in 4 years of B.Tech. course. The competent authority will assess candidate’s overall performance in the exam and after scrutiny of documents, admission will be granted based on choice filled.
If any candidate failed to produce the original documents then his/her candidature shall liable to be canceled with immediate effect. Hence, keep your documents ready after the announcement of result for verification purpose during counselling.
Documents Required for verification
- Printout of the Admit card
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate as proof of date of birth
- 12th Mark sheet
- Academic gap certificate if applicable
- Character certificate
- Permanent Residence Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Identity proof
- Four passport size photographs and other required documents.
Stay connected with us for more information on Assam CEE 2020 Exam.