VITMEE 2020: The Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) conducts entrance examination for admission in its Master/PG degree courses generally in the month of June every year. The entrance exam is commonly known as VIT Master’s Entrance Examination (VITMEE). Candidates seeking admission in PG degree courses like M. Tech., MCA at VIT’s Chennai and Vellore campuses should apply for VITMEE exam. The applicants must apply within the stipulated time frame. Interested candidates can find here all the necessary information pertaining to VITMEE 2020 exam including the process of submitting the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus etc.
VITMEE 2020 Important Dates
Interested candidates can find below the necessary examination dates in respect of VITMEE 2020 entrance exam. However, the dates are tentative in nature and are subject to change as per university’s schedule:
|S.No.||Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||Availability of VITMEE application form||February 2020|
|2.||Last date to apply||May 2020|
|3.||Slot Booking and Admit Card||May 2020|
|4.||Entrance exam||June 2020|
|5.||Result announcement||June 2020|
|6.||Counselling will start||July 2020|
VITMEE Eligibility Criteria
All the aspirants should check the eligibility conditions before going to make VITMEE application form. The VITMEE 2020 official information bulletin will contain all the eligibility requirements and candidates can download the same from the official website. The important highlights in respect of VITMEE eligibility criteria are:
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should have completed graduation or its equivalent exam from a recognized university/institute.
- Those who are applying for M.Tech. course, should have completed B. Tech./B.E. from the recognized university/institute.
- However, candidates should have BCA degree from any recognized university/institute for applying MCA degree course.
- Besides above, he/she should have scored at least 60% marks aggregate.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam will also eligible to apply subject to condition that they should qualify the qualifying exam.
VITMEE Application Form 2020
The application form for VITMEE 2020 entrance exam shall be available on university’s website. Application form will be available from February 2020 onward. One should keep in mind the following information while applying for entrance exam:
- VITMEE 2020 application form will be available online at university’s website.
- Candidates can submit application form via online mode only.
- Candidates should own a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill all the entries carefully and remember any mandatory field should not be left blank.
- Keep ready with you the scanned passport size photograph and signature which will be uploaded with application.
- Candidates have to pay necessary application fee of Rs.950/- through online mode.
- Application fee can be paid using net banking, credit/debit card and it will be non-refundable.
- Submit the application form and take at least one print out for future use.
VITMEE Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants must be aware about the VITMEE 2020 exam pattern for qualifying the exam. The highlights of the exam pattern are as under:
- The entrance test will be held online i.e. computer based test.
- The duration of exam will be 2.00 hours.
- All the questions will be multiple choice questions.
- Total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- Maximum marks will be 100 hence, each question will carry one mark.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam hence, candidates should attempt whole question paper.
VITMEE Admit Card
The admit card will be available online at official website. Candidates can download the admit card using their registration number and date of birth. Candidates after VITMEE 2020 slot booking process can obtain their respective admit card from the university’s website. It is important to bring admit card while appearing in the entrance test otherwise authority will not allow to enter in the examination hall.
VITMEE 2020 Result
The VIT University will publish the result on its website. Candidates who appeared in the examination will get their result online. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their score in the written exam. Qualified candidates will have to appear in the counseling for further admission process.
VITMEE Counselling 2020
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the VIT University’s counselling for admission.
- The VITMEE 2020 counseling will commence probably in the month of June/July 2020.
- Candidates have to pay necessary counseling fee to appear in the counselling.
- Original documents of the candidates will be verified during the counselling.
- Final admission will be made only after due examination of candidates marks in the written exam, verification of documents etc.
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on VITMEE 2020.