UTET 2019 application form has been started from 2nd July 2019. The Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test is an entrance test through which the concerned authority select eligible candidates for the teaching job in the State of Uttarakhand. The Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Government of Uttarakhand conducts UTET exam. The Board has released the UTET 2019 notification on its official website. As per the notification, interested candidates can submit application form from 2nd July to 31st July 2019. The application form can be submitted through online mode only. There is no other way to submit the UTET application form.
Aspirants who are willing to join teaching job in Uttarakhand at primary (Class 1 to 5th) and Junior High School Level (Class 6 to 8th) should apply for UTET exam. Candidates who are satisfying the eligibility requirements should apply before the last date. In this article, candidates can check relevant information about UTET application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern & syllabus, admit card, result etc. below.
Update: The interested candidates must register before the last date i.e. 31st July 2019. After submitting the application form, start preparation as per the prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
UTET 2019 Notification: Released
- The Uttarakhand Board of School Education, Government of Uttarakhand has published UTET notification 2019 on its official website.Check Notification Here.
- The registration process has been started from 2nd July 2019. Interested candidates can apply till 31st July 2019.
- Candidates can submit application form through online mode only. There is no other way to submit application form.
- The applicant must submit application form within the prescribed time limit. Click here to check application form details.
Uttarakhand TET 2019: An Overview
The candidates can go through the following information for an overview of the UK TET 2019 exam:
|Name of the Exam||Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2019|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE), Government of Uttarakhand|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Registration started from||2nd July 2019|
|Registration will close on||31st July 2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Date of Exam||6th November 2019|
|Test Mode||Pen and Paper Based|
|No. of Paper||Paper-I (Primary Teacher for Class I to V)|
Paper-II(Teacher for Class VI to VIII)
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
UTET 2019 Important Dates
The Uttarakhand Board of School Education has invited application form for Uttarakhand TET 2019 exam. Those who are meeting the requirements can submit application form within the specified time limit. Interested candidates can check official dates of the UTET 2019 exam in the table below:
|Availability of UTET application form 2019||2nd July 2019|
|Last date for submitting the application form||31st July 2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for making payment of application fee||31st July 2019 (5.00 PM)|
|Release of Admit Card||October 2019|
|Proposed Date of UTET Exam 2019||6th November 2019|
|Declaration of Result||January 2020|
UTET Quick Links
The candidates can check here some quick links related Uttarakhand TET 2019 exam:
UTET Eligibility criteria
The applicants must fulfil the UTET eligibility requirements before submitting the UTET 2019 application form. Candidates are recommended that after obtaining UTET information bulletin 2019, read all the information thoroughly. Candidates should be aware that there will be two papers i.e. UTET-I and UTET-II for Primary Level (Class I to V) Teacher and High School level (Class VI to VIII) teacher respectively. Check UTET eligibility criteria details below for the papers:
Eligibility Criteria for UTET-I 2019 (Class 1 to 5th)
The minimum eligibility requirements for primary teachers consist of the following requirements:
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with the minimum 50% marks and diploma in Elementary Education (D.L.Ed/ BTC) of two years duration
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and Diploma in Elementary Education (D.L.Ed./B.T.C.) of two years duration recognized as per NCTE Regulations 2002.
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four years degree course in Elementary Education (B.L.Ed.)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) exam passed with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) recognized by RCI.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.L.Ed.)/BTC.
- The Shiksha Mitra who is serving Government Primary School and passed 2 years Diploma in D.L.Ed from IGNOU with prior permission of the Government are also eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for UTET-II 2019 (Class 6 to 8th)
The minimum eligibility requirements for junior high school level teachers consist of the following requirements:
A Graduate (or its equivalent) and passed or appearing in final year of 2 years Diploma ((B.T.C/ D.L.Ed) in Elementary Education.
A Graduate (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and one-year Bachelors degree in (B.Ed/L.T./Shiksha Shastri) in Education.
Graduation (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed one year Bachelor degree in (B.Ed/L.T/Shiksha Shastri) in Education, in accordance with the NCTE Regulations issued from time to time.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Bachelor degree of 4 years duration in Elementary Education (B.L.Ed.).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor degree of 4 years duration in B.A/ B.Sc. Ed. or B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed.
Graduation with minimum 50% marks and one-year B.Ed. programme in Special Education recognized by RCI.
Note: Candidates are recommended to go through official information bulletin also for ascertaining the eligibility for appearing in the exam.
UTET Application Form 2019
The UTET 2019 application form is available online on the official website. Candidates can submit their application form through online mode within the specified time limit. Interested candidates should know that the registration process has already been started from 2nd July 2019 and it will close on 31st July 2019. Candidates have to access official website for applying online.
It is mandatory to pay application fee for completing the application form. Aspirants should follow the instruction as given in the official advertisement. Fill all the personal, academic and correspondence address details in the application form. Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Submit the application form at the end and take printout of the same for future reference.
UTET Registration Fee
- The exam fee is Rs.1000/- for both UTET-I and UTET-II in case of General/OBC category. However, it is Rs.600/- for any one exam i.e. UTET-I or UTET-II.
- In case of reserved category candidates (SC/ST/differently abled), the exam fee is Rs.500/- for both UTET-I and UTET-II. For any single exam, one need pay Rs. 300 only.
Uttarakhand TET Admit Card
- Candidates can download their UTET admit card from the official website easily.
- The competent authority will release UTET 2019 admit card at appropriate time before the exam.
- This is an important document and it will contain information like candidate’s name, father name, exam centre, date of exam with some important instructions.
- Candidates should keep admit card safely and must carry the same while going for appearing in the exam.
The candidates appearing in the UTET 2019 exam, will be able to get their result for both papers most probably in the month of January 2020. Successful candidates should keep the printout of the result for future reference. The necessary information regarding the availability of the UTET result 2019 will be updated here (Direct link will be available here). Candidates should also keep checking the official website time to time for any update.
UTET 2019 Selection Process
The applicants must be aware of the selection process of the Uttarakhand TET. Candidates must know that the selection process will be held only on the basis of merit of the candidate. The concerned authority will examine the candidates’ performance in the exam and accordingly will prepare a merit list. Based on the merit list, participants will be called for an Interview and thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued ‘Certificate of Eligibility’. Successful candidates should keep the certificate safely for further use.
Validity of UTET Certificate
It is very important to know the validity of Uttarakhand TET certificate. The candidates should know the certificate will be valid for seven years from the date of issue. It means, the successful candidates can apply for teaching jobs on the basis of TET certificate for a period of 7 years till its expiry.
Uttarakhand Board Of School Education,
Government of Uttarakhand
Board of School Education Uttarakhand,
Email ID: [email protected]
Official Website: https://ubseonline.uk.gov.in/
Stay tuned to careerindiainfo.in for more information on UTET 2019 Exam.