UPSEE 2019: The Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) is a state level entrance exam which is conducted by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow. The entrance is also known as UPTU. Candidates willing to take admission in UG/PG courses in different streams like engineering, management and pharmacy in the State can appear in this exam. The competent authority will publish the notification on its official website stating all the information about the UPSEE schedule for the academic session 2019-20. However, aspirants can check here relevant information with regard to UPSEE registration process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and crucial dates etc. below.
UPSEE 2019 Notification
- The date of UPSEE 2019 exam has been announced and it will be held on 21st April 2019.
- The registration process may start from 1st week of January 2019. Click here to check UPSEE application form details.
UPSEE 2019: Quick Overview
|Name of the Exam||UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam) 2019|
|Regulating Authority||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam University|
|Level of Exam||State Level Exam|
|Courses Offered||B.Arch. B.Tech., B.Pharma., BFAD,
BHMCT, BHA, MCA and MBA.
|Registration Fee||Rs.1000/-(UR) & Rs.500/-(Reserved Category)|
|Mode of Exam||Both Online and Offline|
|Date of Exam||21st April 2019|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
UPSEE Exam Dates 2019
The candidates can check UPSEE 2019 examination schedule in the table below. The date of exam has been announced. However, the registration dates are yet to be announced. Check important dates below:
|Availability of online application form||1st week of January 2019|
|Last date for applying online||Last week of March 2019|
|Correction in application form||Last week of March 2019|
|Release of admit card||1st week of April 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 exam date||21st April 2019|
|Announcement of result||Last week of May 2019|
|Counselling will start from||3rd week of June 2019|
UPSEE 2019 Application Form: How to apply?
- The UPSEE application form 2019 can be submitted through online mode only.
- The applicants have to access official website for submitting the application form.
- Aspirants must check eligibility criteria first and after ensuring eligibility to appear in the exam, submit the application form.
- It is expected that the application form will be available in the month of January 2019.
- Candidates can submit UPTU application form 2019 till last week of February 2019.
- Candidates should provide all the information carefully.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression. Remember all the images should be in the prescribed format with given specifications.
- Submit application form at the end and take the printout of the confirmation page.
- There will be no need to send hard copy of UPTU application form to the concerned authority.
- Candidates should retain a printout of application form for future reference.
The applicants must pay the requisite application fee in order to submit the UPSEE 2019 application form. The application fee details are as below:
- For Male/Transgender candidate (General/OBC): 1200/-
- For Female/PH/SC/ST candidates: 600/-
- Payment can be done through net banking/debit card/credit card.
- The application fee is non-refundable in nature.
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2019
The candidates must fulfil the basic minimum eligibility requirement in order to appear in the exam. Check eligibility criteria details below:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Foreign National/NRI/PIO/children of Indian workers in Gulf countries/ Kashmiri Migrants can also apply.
- Applicants should have Aadhar card number for submitting the application form.
No age limit criterion has been prescribed for the exam.
|Courses||Educational Qualification, Subjects, Marks|
|B. Tech. (Agri. Engineering)||
|BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/MAM||
|B. Tech. (Lateral Entry)||
|B. Pharm. (Lateral Entry)||
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||
UPSEE Exam Pattern 2019
The applicants can check UPSEE exam pattern in this section here. The information regarding the exam pattern will be helpful later during the exam. Check the details carefully:
- Mode of Exam: The UPSEE 2019 exam will be held through Offline (OMR based Test) as well as online (Computer Based Test) mode.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam will be deferent from one paper to another.
- Papers: The exam will be held for different courses and it will contain 11 papers.
- Language: The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- Type of Questions: There will be objective type questions in the exam except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of the Paper IV).
- Marking Scheme: Every correct response will be awarded by 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking in this exam.
Subject with Number of Questions
|Duration of Exam||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-1||B.Tech./B.Tech.(Agriculture Engineering)/ B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) or B.Pharm||Physics-50 questions
|Paper-2||B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) or B.Pharm.||Physics-50 questions
|Paper-3||B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III with 50 questions in
|Paper-4||B.Arch.||Aptitude Test for Architecture
Part-A: Mathematics-50 Questions & Aesthetic Sensitivity-50 Questions
Part-B: Drawing Aptitude- 2 Questions
|Paper-5||BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||Aptitude Test for General Awareness-75 Questions||1.30 hour||300|
|Paper-6||B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engineering Diploma Holder)||Aptitude Test-75 Questions||1.30 hour||300|
|Paper-7||B.Pharm. 2nd Year (for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (LE)-75 Questions||1.30 hour||300|
|Paper-8||B.Tech. 2nd year (for B.Sc. degree holder)||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Graduates in Engineering (Lateral entry)- 75 questions||1.30 hour||300|
|Paper-9||MBA||Aptitude Test for MBA-100 Questions||2.00 hour||400|
|Paper-10||MCA||Aptitude Test for MCA-100 Questions||2.00 hour||400|
|Paper-11||MCA 2nd year||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)-100 Questions||2.00 hour||400|
UPSEE Syllabus 2019
The UPSEE 2019 syllabus will be different from one paper to another paper. Candidates must prepare for the respective course as per prescribed syllabus. The AKTU syllabus will consist of 12th Standard subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Biotechnology and General Aptitude etc.
Candidates are recommended to go through the prescribed syllabus and in order to do so, obtain official information bulletin and check details carefully. More details on UPSEE exam will be updated soon.
UPSEE Preparation Tips
The aspirants must follow a preparation strategy in order to qualify the UPSEE/AKTU 2019 exam. Check the following information with respect to UPSEE Preparation Tips:
- First of all, applicants must be aware of the UPSEE Syllabus 2019 so that they can plan their subject/topic wise study.
- Go through the examination pattern and understand the difficulty level of the questions, important topics etc.
- Make a suitable timetable for exam preparation keeping in mind UPSEE Syllabus.
- Practice online mock test, it will help you in good preparation.
- Candidates should collect previous questions papers, sample papers and solve them from time to time.
- Candidates should cover each and every topic which is important for the exam perspective.
- Do not forget to revise the important topics at least two or three days prior to the date of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to access the UPSEE Application Form 2019?
A: The application form will be available online on the official website of the AKTU.
Q: Should I send the confirmation page to the University concerned?
A: No, there is no need to send the printout of the application form or confirmation page to the University.
Q: Sir, I do not have domicile certificate of UP and I passed my 12th exam from Bihar State. Am I eligible to apply for UPSEE/AKTU exam?
A: If your parents (either mother or father or both) have domicile certificate of UP then you can apply.
Q: I lost the printout of the confirmation page. What to do now?
A: No problem. Access official website and login with user ID and password and take the printout of the confirmation page.
Q: I have submitted the application form but there is a mistake in the form. Can I correct it now?
A: Yes, you can amend the entries in the application form within the specified time period.
Q: I am in final year of the graduate degree. Can I apply for MBA Programme?
A: Yes you can apply.
Q: I forgot the password. Ho to retain it?
A: Visit the official website and click on the “Forgot Password” link to retain the password.
UPSEE 2019 Admit Card
- The candidates can download the admit card from the official website of the exam conducting authority.
- The admit card is likely to be available in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates cannot enter in the exam centre without having valid AKTU admit card 2019.
- The admit card will contain crucial information including candidate’s name, date of exam, exam venue, and exam day instructions.
UPSEE Result 2019
The university after conducting successful exams will declare the result on its official website. The result for different courses will be declared on different dates. Candidates can expect their result in the month of last week of May 2019.
After the announcement of UPTU result 2019, candidates can download their scorecard, merit and marks obtained in each subject will be available on the website.
UPSEE Counselling 2019
- Candidates have to take part in UPSEE/AKTU Counselling after the declaration of result. On the basis of merit, admission will be provided to the candidates.
- AKTU Counselling 2019 is likely to start in the month of June 2019 through online mode.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.20000/- (Rs.12000/- for SC/ST category) as a counselling fee.
- Fill your choices of courses and colleges very carefully and upload the documents.
- The competent authority will allow admission to the candidates based on their merit, seat availability and course opted etc.
- Candidates must apply for counselling as per the prescribed time schedule.
Stay connected with us for more information on UPSEE 2019 Exam.