SSC CHSL 2019: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds the Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) examination every year for filling up the vacant post of Lower Division Clerks and Data Entry Operators, Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants in the Government Departments/Ministries. The CHSL examination is an all India level exam held in three Parts i.e. computer based examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Skill Test/Typing Test (Tier-III).
SSC CHSL 2019 examination is yet to be announced. However, the SSC CHSL notification 2019 is likely to release on 19th January 2019. The registration process will also start from 19th January 2019. Interested candidates can fill application form till 18th February 2019. Aspirants can fill the application form with all prerequisites. The information pertaining to the SSC CHSL 2019 exam, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and syllabus are placed herein below.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Dates (Tentative)
As per the SSC examinations schedule, a tentative programme in respect of SSC CHSL 2019 is made here for the candidates:
|Release of official notification||19th January 2019|
|Online application will be available from||19th January 2019|
|Last date of submission of application||18th February 2019|
|Admit Card||Will update later|
|SSC CHSL Exam 2019 (Tier-I)||Will update later|
|Declaration of result (Tier-I exam)||Will update later|
|Exam date of Tier-II exam||Will update later|
|Typing Test/Skill Test||Will update later|
|Final Result||Will update later|
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates, who are preparing for SSC CHSL 2019 examination, must satisfy the eligibility criteria laid down by the SSC. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the SSC CHSL 2019 notice. The important eligibility criteria are as under:
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- He/she should be a subject of Bhutan or Nepal. A Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January 1962 with an intention to settle here permanently.
- Age Limit: Age must be within 18-27 years as on 01.08.2019. There will be age relaxation for reserved categories.
- Date of birth mentioned in the Matriculation (10th) certificate or equivalent exam will be taken into consideration for age count.
- Educational qualification: Candidate must have passed the intermediate (12th standard) examination from a recognized board.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2019
Job seekers, who are satisfying the eligibility conditions as mentioned above, can go further for applying online to SSC CHSL 2019 exam. The application will be available at the official website of the SCC as per the schedule prescribed. There will be two parts, one is the registration part followed by the application part. The candidate may follow the steps mentioned below for making an online application:
- The application can be submitted only through online mode.
- Visit the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC CHSL 2019 online application link.
- Complete the registration part by providing the required details.
- Now fill the application form carefully. Fill all the details correctly.
- Pay the requisite fee as applicable.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with JPEG format.
- Submit the application and take the printout of the same for future reference.
Note: Candidates are advised to apply online well in time before the due date. Do not wait till the last date to submit the application.
In order to complete the application form, male candidates have to pay Rs.100/- only as application fee. Payment can be made via SBI Challan/Net Banking and Debit and Credit Card. The application fee is non-refundable. Female candidates and SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the application fee.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2019
Candidate appearing in the SSC CHSL 2019 should be conversant with the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Candidates are required to be disciplined towards their study and daily routine. The following useful tips can be helpful:
- SSC CHSL 2019 will be completed in three stages i.e. Computer based examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) followed by Typing Test/Skill Test (Tier-III).
- The duration of the exam (Tier-I) will be 60 minutes.
- Question paper will consist of multiple choice questions only.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. both Hindi and English.
- Question paper will consist of total 100 questions.
- Tier-I exam syllabus will contain the subject like General Intelligence, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and English Language.
- Each subject/part will have 25 questions.
- Negative marking is applicable, 0.50 marks would be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Tier-II exam will be descriptive type test and syllabus will be letter/essay writing in Hindi or English.
- Tier-III exam will be skill test/typing test which is qualifying in nature.
SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card
Eligible candidate will get admit card prior to the examination. The information in this regard will be published on the official website. The candidate can download the admit card from the official website of the SSC by providing registration number and date of birth. Admit card will have the candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre and exam date. If any discrepancies found in the admit card, candidate can report it to the SSC or invigilator at the time of examination.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2019
After completion of SSC CHSL 2019 exam, the SSC will put the answer keys in public domain at the official website. For calculating the score, candidates can match their answers with the answer keys provided by SSC. If any discrepancy found in the answer keys, the candidate can report directly to the SSC without delay. With the help of answer keys, candidates can expect their result whether they are qualifying or not. Accordingly, they have to start preparation for the next level i.e. Skill Test/Typing Test.
SSC CHSL Result 2019
SSC will announce the result of CHSL 2019 written exam on its official website. The date of result will be updated later. Qualified candidate will be called for Skill Test/Typing Test. Performance in both the exam will decide the fate of the candidates and the final result will be announced accordingly. There will no interview for SSC CHSL exam.
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on SSC CHSL 2019 Exam.