SSC CGL 2019: It is expected from the aspirants that everyone knows the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is regulator body for the SSC CGL exam. It is a national level recruitment exam for filling up the vacancies in different Departments/Ministries. The numbers of applicants are increasing day by day as the Government Sector jobs attracting the job seeker. There is a lot of uncertainty in private sector jobs while Government Sector jobs are providing a lifetime security. The SSC has also tightened the difficulty level of the exam it means applicants have to put full efforts in order to qualify the SSC CGL exam.
Here we will explore all possible information regarding upcoming SSC CGL exam. First of all, you must know that the SSC CGL is two-tier examination where the Tier-I exam is a qualifying exam. Those who qualify the Tier-I exam will be eligible to appear in Tier-II exam. The SSC CGL 2019 exam is likely to be held in the month of July 2019. Candidates must apply within the scheduled date and time. Check detailed information about SSC CGL application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and important dates here in this article below.
SSC CGL 2019 Examination Dates
The official dates of the SSC CGL 2019 exam have not been released yet. However, on the basis of previous year exam schedule, a tentative examination schedule is provided below:
|CGL 2019 online registration will commence from||March 2019|
|Due date for online application form||April 2019|
|Admit Card release date||July 2019|
|CGL Tier-I Exam Date||August 2019|
|Tier-I result||August 2019|
|Release of Admit Card for Tier-II Exam||October 2019|
|CGL Tier-II Exam Date||November 2019|
|CGL Tier-II result||December 2019|
|Skill Test/Document Verification||December 2019|
SSC CGL Eligibility Criteria 2019
The aspirants must go through eligibility criteria details before applying online for SSC CGL 2019 recruitment exam. Candidates can obtain SSC CGL notification for detailed information about eligibility criteria. However, interested candidates can also verify their eligibility for the exam as per the following information:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal or a Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, with an intention to permanently settle down here.
- The age of the candidates should be within 18 to 32 years as on crucial date i.e. 1st August 2019.
- Date of birth marked in the 10th certificate will be taken consideration for age calculation.
- Aspirants must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University. However, for the post of Statistical Investigator Grade-II, the candidate should have subject concerned at graduation level.
SSC CGL Application Form 2019: How to Apply?
The candidates, who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria mentioned above, can go ahead for submitting an online application form. The SSC CGL 2019 application form will be available online at official website of the SSC (Staff Selection Commission). All the applicants must apply before the last date of application form.
The SSC CGL application form is expected to be available online in the month of March 2019. Keep all your documents ready for quick reference during submitting an application form. Candidates also need to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format. Also, pay the requisite application fee and after verifying all facts submit the application form. Take a printout of the application form at the end for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- only in case of General male candidates.
- SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen and Female candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Applicants can pay the application fee or registration fee through online mode using net banking, credit/debit card. However, one can also pay application fee through e-challan.
- Candidates should verify all things before paying the application fee as the application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
SSC CGL 2019 Exam Pattern
The applicants must be conversant with the SSC CGL exam pattern before appearing in the exam. Information about exam pattern will help you guys in preparation for the exam. Here you can check relevant information about CGL 2019 exam pattern below:
Exam Pattern for Tier-I Paper
- Paper for Tier-I is a written test which will be held through online mode.
- The duration of test will be 1.00 hour.
- All the questions in this paper will objective type in nature.
- Total 100 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Each question will carry 2 marks. Therefore, 2 marks will be awarded for each correct attempt while 0.50 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The question paper will consist four sections as explained below:
|Paper Section||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
Exam Pattern for Tier-II Paper
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper-I: Quantitative Ability||100||200|
|Paper-II: English Language & Comprehension||200||200|
|Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200|
SSC CGL 2019 Syllabus
Applicants must go through the syllabus of the exam as it is very important to know the syllabus for preparation. The SSC CGL Tier-I will consist of subjects like General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. Similarly, the Tier-II papers will be based on Quantitative Ability, English Language & Comprehension, Statistics and General Studies (Finance & Economics). Candidates can check official bulletin for detailed syllabus. However, we will also give you more details in coming days.
CGL Admit Card
- The SSC will issue SSC CGL admit card via online mode and candidates can download their respective admit card from the website.
- There will be separate admit card issued for both Tier-I and Tie-II exam.
- Candidates need to enter registration number and date of birth for getting admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe. It is pertinent to mention here that no candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam without having valid admit card.
- Apart from carrying admit card, also carry identity proof.
CGL Answer Key 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) after conducting the SSC CGL exam will publish answer keys on its official website. Candidates can download the answer keys and can check their answer given in the exam. If candidates found any discrepancy in the answer keys then report it to the competent authority through proper channel within the specified time limit.
SSC CGL Result 2019
- The SSC will announce result for each stage of examination separately.
- The result will be available on official website and candidates can obtain their result from the website.
- You need to enter roll number and date of birth for downloading the result.
- You should take a printout of the result for future reference.
SSC CGL Selection Process
The candidates should obtain proper information about the exam including selection procedure. There are various stages of exam and candidates have to through each stage successfully. Qualified candidates of the Tier-I exam will go for Tier-II exam. Thereafter Tier-II qualified candidate will have to attend skill test and documents verification. Final selection or merit list of the candidates will depend on various factors including marks obtained by the candidates, the category of the candidates and vacancy available.
Stay connected with us for more information on SSC CGL 2019 recruitment exam.