SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2020: The State Bank of India has specified some basic eligibility requirements for the post of Probationary Officer. Each candidate must fulfil the eligibility conditions in order to appear in the SBI PO Entrance Test. Candidates can check detailed eligibility criteria from official information brochure. However, candidates can check the prescribed eligibility criteria here in this article below. The eligibility criteria include educational qualification, age limit, number of attempts etc.
SBI Bank PO is one of best career option especially for those who are seeking their job in banking sector. A large number of applicants appears in the entrance test. Therefore, apart from fulfilling the SBI PO eligibility criteria, one must qualify the entrance test to get the job. Recruitment process comprises preliminary exam followed by the main exam. Final selection will be done on the basis of candidate’s overall performance.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2020
Aspirants should ensure their eligibility before submission of application form. Read all the instructions carefully and then go for making an online application form. Check the following information in respect of SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2020:
|Important Highlights of Eligibility||Eligibility Criteria|
-SC/ST candidates – 5 years
-OBC candidates – 3 years
-PWD (General) – 10 years
-PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
-OBC PWD – 13 years
|Number of Attempts|
Important Points in respect of SBI PO Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates are recommended that not to apply before ensuring SBI PO 2020 eligibility criteria.
- Those who are pursuing graduation and are in the final year of the graduation can also apply. But they should qualify the exam and produce the certificate when asked after completion of the exam.
- Candidates should not hide any crucial information in respect of eligibility criteria because if found guilty then they should ready to face consequences.
- Eligible for appearing in the entrance test does not mean that the candidate is suitable for the post of Bank PO. He/she must qualify the SBI PO entrance exam.
- Candidate should keep ready all the documents related to academic qualification, date of birth, domicile etc. for verification.
- Selected candidates will also go through medical test prior to selection for the post.
- Candidate must be capable to write and speak English and also know the local language for this post.
- The candidates also need to complete the probation period after selection.
- The one who is seeking age relaxation under reserve category should produce category certificate as and when asked to do so.
Stay connected with us for more information SBI PO 2020 Recruitment.