SBI PO Application Form 2019 has been released. The candidates who want to pursue their career in Banking Sector as Probationary Officer (PO) then they should apply for SBI Bank PO exam. The State Bank of India conducts recruitment drives each year for filling up of vacant Bank PO post in various branches throughout the country. Interested candidates must apply as per the schedule prescribed by the SBI. Registration can be done from 2nd April 2019 to 22nd April 2019 as per the prescribed notification.
Candidates can apply through online mode only at the official website. But before making an online application form, one must ensure eligibility conditions. There are certain eligibility requirements which should be fulfilled by each applicant. Those who found ineligible later, their candidature will be cancelled even after selection. The candidates who are preparing for SBI PO 2019 Recruitment Exam can find here guidelines to make application form. Go through the complete article to explore crucial information.
SBI PO Application Form 2019
- The notification for SBI PO 2019 exam has been released online on the official website.
- The submission of SBI PO 2019 application form has been started online on the official website from from 2nd April 2019.
- Interested candidates can apply till 22nd April 2019.
- Candidates are recommended to apply within the stipulated time frame.
SBI PO 2019 Recruitment: Exam Schedule
The aspirants can check here entire schedule of the SBI PO 2019 exam in the table below. Read all the information carefully and apply accordingly:
|SBI PO 2019 Exam Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Online registration process including modification/correction in the application form||2nd April 2019|
|Last date for online registration||22nd April 2019|
|Application Fee/Intimation charges can be paid||2nd April to 22nd April 2019|
|Call letter for the preliminary exam will be available from||3rd week of May 2019 onward|
|Online Preliminary exam date||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|Result of the preliminary exam||1st week of July 2019|
|Download admit card for the online main exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|Main exam will be conducted on||20th July 2019|
|Main exam result will be declared on||3rd week of August 2019|
|Group exercise and Interview||September 2019|
|The final result will be announced||2nd week of October 2019|
|Pre-Exam Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download call letters for Pre-Exam Training||2nd week of May 2019 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||4th week of May 2019|
How to Fill SBI PO Application Form 2019?
There are necessary steps which the applicant needs to follow while making SBI PO application form. These steps are as under:
- First of all, applicants need to register online at the official website of the State Bank of India.
- Now click on SBI PO Recruitment 2019 link to open the application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then go ahead for filling up SBI PO application form 2019.
- Candidate should provide all the information asked in the application form. If anyone could not complete the form in one go then he/she can save the data entered.
- After saving the data, a system generated provisional registration number and password will display on the screen. Candidate should note down that registration number and password.
- Candidate can re-login through the registration ID and password and can complete the application form. Candidates should note that they can use this facility thrice only.
- Candidates also need to upload scanned passport size photograph and the digital signature with required specifications at the appropriate place.
- Submit duly filled application form after checking all the entries. Once the application form is submitted then no change/edit can be done. The registration will be provisional till the application fee is paid.
- After ensuring the entries made in the application form are correct, go for making payment of requisite application fee through payment gateway integrated with the application.
- Candidates can pay application fee through debit card/credit card/Internet Banking etc. as prescribed. Additional online transaction charges will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of payment, e-receipt and application form will be generated which candidates should take printout for future reference.
- If online transaction failed then the candidate should register again and make payment accordingly.
- One can reprint the e-receipt and SBI PO 2019 application form later.
SBI PO 2019 Application Fee
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs.750/- (including intimate charges)|
|SC/ST/PwD||Rs.125/- (intimation charges only)|
The SBI PO application fee can be paid through online payment gateways like Credit Card/Debit Card/ Internet Banking. The application form cannot be completed till the application fee is paid. Candidate must pay application fee well in time before the due date. The application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to upload scanned Photograph and Signature?
The applicants need to upload their recent passport size photograph and signature with the prescribed format and size. The guidelines for uploading photograph and signature are as under:
Details of Scanned Photograph
- First of all, keep ready a scanned coloured passport size photograph.
- Resize the photograph as per the given specifications.
- Images should be in JPEG format and background should be clean.
- The dimension of the photograph should be 200×230 pixels and size must be within 20KB to 50 KB.
- No hats, caps and dark glasses are allowed in the photograph. Religious headwear are allowed but it should not cover your face.
Details of Scanned Signature
- Sign on a clean white paper with black point pen.
- The signature should be signed by the applicant only not by another person.
- Image must be in JPEG format with the dimension of 140×60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of the image must within 10 KB to 20 KB.
- The signature should be in running handwriting. Capital letters shall not be accepted.
- The signature will be put on call letter/admit card.
- Applicant’s signature at the time of examination should match with signature on call letter, if it does not match then the applicant may be disqualified.
Procedure for Uploading Scanned Images (Photograph and Signature)
- Candidates can find two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature while applying online.
- Click on concerned link ‘Upload Photograph/Signature’.
- Browse and select the file location where scanned photograph and signature are saved.
- Upload the files one by one and proceed further.
Note: Registration will not be completed unless you upload your photograph and signature in the prescribed manner.
Important Highlights of SBI PO 2019 Application Form
- Candidates should ensure their eligibility first before applying for SBI PO exam.
- Take a printout of the system generated online application form after submitting the application form.
- Apply well within the stipulated time limit to avoid last hour rush, technical fault etc.
- Submit only one application form. More than one application form may be rejected or application submitted later may be accepted but application fee will be forfeited.
- Do not conceal any information other it cost you later.
- The candidates, who are working in Government/Semi Government organization, Public Sector Undertakings including nationalized banks and Financial Institutions must submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by the concerned employer. Failing to do so, will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST) must submit their caste certificate in support of their claim.
- Candidates should maintain their e-mail ID and mobile number active until the entire recruitment process completed.
Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on SBI PO 2019 Application Form.