SBI Clerk 2020: The State Bank of India invites application form for filling up vacant clerical post. The Bank conducts recruitment exam every year to select eligible candidates for the post. SBI clerk recruitment exam notification usually published in the month of April each year. Candidates who are pursuing banking sector job can fill the application form for SBI Clerk recruitment exam. The Bank will release SBI Clerk 2020 official notification probably in the month of April 2020. Candidates can find here factual information regarding SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment exam.
SBI Clerk 2020 Important Dates
The important dates in respect of SBI Clerk 2020 exam are given below. The dates are tentative in nature. However, candidates can prepare according to the given schedule.
|1.||Online registration for application form will start||April 2020|
|2.||Last date to register||April 2020|
|3.||Availability of e-Admit card for preliminary exam||May 2020|
|4.||Preliminary Exam||May 2020|
|5.||Result declaration for Preliminary Exam||June 2020|
|6.||Admit card for Main Exam||June 2020|
|7.||Main exam date||July 2020|
|8.||Result of main exam||July 2020|
|9.||E-admit card for interview||August 2020|
|10.||Interview date||August 2020|
|11.||Final result will announce on||September 2020|
Candidates who are preparing for SBI Clerk 2020 recruitment exam should check eligibility criteria before filling up an online application form. The details regarding eligibility criteria will be available on the official advertisement. The minimum basic eligibility requirements are:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should possess a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university/institute.
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exam will also be eligible.
- Age of the candidate should not be less than 20 years and should not exceed 28 years.
- There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per rules.
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form
Interested candidates who will meet the eligibility requirements should make SBI Clerk 2020 application form within the stipulated time frame. The application form will be available online at SBI official website. Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only. Fill the application form as per given directions. Candidates should own a valid e-mail ID and mobile number for correspondence. Submit the application form after completing all necessary steps.
- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600 as application fee.
- Reserved category candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- only.
- Candidates can make payment through credit/debit card and net banking.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
The Bank will complete the entire recruitment exam in phased manner i.e. Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview. Candidates should know the examination pattern and syllabus of the exam. Check the information below:
- The Preliminary Exam will contain multiple choice questions.
- Question paper will consist of 100 questions of 100 marks.
- The syllabus of the exam will include Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability and English Language.
- The duration of the entrance test will be 1.00 hour.
- The Main Exam will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Total 190 question comprising 200 marks will be there in exam.
- The duration of exam will be 2.40 hours.
- Questions will be based on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, General & Financial Awareness, General English and Computer Aptitude.
- The language of the question paper will be English and Hindi both.
Note: Negative marking will be applicable in both the exam and 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty for the wrong attempt.
Shortlisted candidates on the basis of marks secured in written exam will be called for interview. Candidates who will qualify the interview will be considered for selection. However, selection of any candidate will depend on written exam performance and interview.
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2020
- The admit card for SBI Clerk 2020 exam will be available online at official website.
- Candidates can download the same from SBI official website.
- The bank will not issue hard copy of the admit card via post.
- It is essential to bring admit card along on the date of exam otherwise it would not be possible to appear in the exam.
SBI Clerk 2020 Result
The recruitment body of the bank will publish result online on the official website. Those who appeared in the exam will receive their respective result on the official website. Qualified candidates of the preliminary exam will have to attend the main exam followed by an interview process. SBI Clerk 2020 final result will be announced accordingly on the basis of overall performance of candidates during the exam. Keep checking the official website as well as this article.