The Reliance Jio Foundation has started a scholarship programme to help the meritorious students who are financially poor. Very few people are aware of such scholarship scheme but here we are providing you crucial information about the same. The scholarship scheme is aimed to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker students. This scheme is available for class 10th, 11th, 12th and UG/PG courses. Every eligible student can seek scholarships by submitting the application form. It is expected that the Reliance Jio Scholarship 2020 -21 application form will be available at authorized reliance Jio offices. Here candidates can check more details about the Reliance Jio Scholarship programme 2020 -21.
Highlights of the Reliance Jio Scholarship 2020 -21
- Under this scheme, approximately 2800 students will get the scholarship throughout the Country.
- One who is looking for this scholarship programme must have secured good merit in the concerned exam/class.
- There should not be any history of indiscipline, ragging and other unlawful activities.
- As per the information available right now, the candidates will receive the assigned money under this scheme into their bank accounts.
- There is no entrance test for selecting the candidates for this scholarship scheme.
- Eligibility will be decided on the basis of candidates’ academic records and financial conditions of the family.
- The competent authority will assess the documents of applicants and accordingly, scholarships will be awarded to the eligible candidates.
- One must retain a copy of the application form after submitting the application form.
Jio Scholarship Programme 2020 -2021: Important Dates
Here candidates can check tentative dates with regard to the Reliance Jio Scholarship Scheme 2020. We will update the actual dates later after announcement of the same:
|Registration process likely to start||Will update later|
|Closing date of registration||Will update later|
|Date of Exam/Interview (if conducted)||Will update later|
|Documents verification||Will update later|
|Scholarship amount to be paid||Will update later|
It is important to satisfy the eligibility conditions for seeking benefits of the Reliance Jio Scholarship scheme. Candidates found ineligible will not be entertained. Check eligibility criteria below:
- The applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have completed class 10th, 11th, 12th, graduation or Post-graduation.
- Those who are financially weak from the family can apply.
- The candidates must have obtained a good rank in the qualifying exam as merit list be prepared on the basis of marks secured. The details are as below:
- Class 10th: 70%or above from the recognized state board exam (85% or above from CBSE and ISCE Board).
- Class 11th: 70% or above from the recognized state board exam (85% or above from CBSE and ISCE board).
- Class 12th: 65% or above from the recognized state board (80% from ICSE and CBSE board).
- Graduation: Minimum 75% or above in the qualifying exam from the recognized university/institute.
- Post-Graduation: At least 75% or above in the qualifying exam from the recognized university/ institute.
How to apply for Reliance Jio Scholarship
The applicants are recommended to collect complete information about the scholarship programme. Candidates must fulfil the abovementioned eligibility requirements in order to submit the Reliance Jio Scholarship application form. Eligible candidates must apply within the specified time limit. The necessary with respect to the application process is as below:
- The applicants need to visit the nearest Reliance Jio office and obtain the application form.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form. Enter personal information, education details, and contact details carefully.
- Candidates should fill each entry very carefully without any mistake.
- Paste your photos in the space provided in the form and do not forget to put signature in the space provided.
- Candidates should submit only one application form at a time.
- Candidates must provide each information correctly as the authority will verify the details later.
- After filling up the details, students should submit an application form to the Jio office.
- Candidates should retain a copy of the application form for future reference.
Note: Candidates may note that the application form may available through online mode.
Reliance Jio Scholarship Amount 2020 -21
The scholarship amounts which will be provided to the students under this scheme are as below:
- 10th Class (High School): 35000/-
- 11th Class: 38000/-
- 12th Class: 45000/-
- Graduation: 52000/-
- Post Graduation Course: Rs.55000/-
The candidates can check here below the details regarding the selection process of the Reliance Jio selection process:
- The competent authority will assess all the applications received for this scholarship scheme.
- It is a merit-based programme, hence, students who have scored so well in the qualifying exam will have a good chance of selection.
- There is no caste-based reservation for this scholarship programme. However, those are very poor and have merit may be preferred.
- Based on the documents submitted, short-listing of the candidates will be done on the basis of verification of information.
- The scholarship will be granted to the eligible candidates after due verification.
Stay connected with us for more information on Reliance Jio Scholarship Scheme 2020 -2021.