PSTET Application Form 2020: The Department of School Education, Punjab will publish official notification for PSTET 2020 exam on its official website. Candidates can submit PSTET application form through online mode. All the aspirants must check eligibility criteria in detail and must verify their eligibility to appear in the entrance test. The entrance test is likely to be held in the month of December 2020. Interested candidates should submit the application form before the last date otherwise application form will not be entertained. In this article below candidates can important dates of the exam and instructions to make PSTET application form.
Punjab TET Notification 2020
- The competent authority will release the notification for PSTET 2020 exam on its official website.
- Registration process will be held through online mode from the month of November 2020.
- Interested candidates can submit their application form before the last date.
- PSTET 2020 exam is expected to be held in the month of December 2020.
- Candidates are recommended to obtain complete information about the exam.
PSTET 2020 Exam: Important Dates
Interested candidates can submit the application form as per the official schedule. The competent authority will release PSTET Notification 2020. The tentative dates with regard to the PSTET 2020 exam are given in the table below:
|Exam Events||Tentative Dates|
|Registration process started from||November 2020|
|Last date for registration||November 2020|
|Last date for payment of fee||November 2020|
|Date for editing/modifying application form||December 2020|
|Issaunce of admit card||December 2020|
|PSTET exam date||December 2020|
PSTET Application Form 2020: How to Apply?
Candidates those who are meeting the requisite eligibility criteria for appearing in PSTET 2020 exam must submit their application form as per the given instructions. If anyone submits application form without having prescribed eligibility then the authority is liable to reject his/her application form. Hence, candidates must collect all the information about exam first then go the applying online. The necessary information and steps to be followed during submission of application form are given below:
- First candidates need to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority (Link for registration is given below).
- Then click on ‘PSTET’, now you will be redirected to new web page.
- Click on ‘Click here to Register’ tab and go for online registration after reading all the instructions given therein.
- Now click on Proceed button, fill details like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number and then click on ‘Register Me’ button.
- Candidates will registration number and password on successful registration.
- Login with these details and fill other part of application form. Provide educational qualification details, correspondence address etc.
- Candidates should ensure that the all the information provided in the application form are correct in all respect.
- Pay necessary application fee whichever is applicable as per category.
- After payment of fee, candidates need to upload photograph and signature with given specifications.
- At the end submit your application form and take printout of the application form for future need.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PH candidates need to pay Rs.300/- only as application fee.
- Ex-servicemen are exempted to pay application fee.
- Candidates can submit challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- Fee will be confirmed after 24 hours from the date of payment.
- Candidates can proceed further only after payment confirmation.
Direct link to submit PSTET application form: APPLY HERE
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on PSTET Application Form 2020