PSTET Application Form 2019 has been released. The Department of School Education, Punjab has published official notification for PSTET 2019 exam on its official website. Candidates can submit PSTET application form through online mode. All the aspirants must check eligibility criteria in detail and must verify their eligibility to appear in the entrance test. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on 15th December 2019. Interested candidates should submit the application form before the last date otherwise application form will not be entertained. In this article below candidates can important dates of the exam and instructions to make PSTET application form.
Latest News: The PSTET 2019 notification has been released by the competent authority. Registration can be done within 3rd November to 25th November 2019. More details about the exam is given below.
Punjab TET Notification 2019: Released
- The competent authority has released the notification for PSTET 2019 exam on its official website.
- Registration process has been started through online mode from 3rd November 2019.
- Interested candidates can submit their application form before the last date i.e. 25th November 2019. Registration link is given below.
- PSTET 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on 15th December 2019.
- Candidates are recommended to obtain complete information about the exam.
PSTET 2019 Exam: Important Dates
Interested candidates can submit the application form as per the official schedule. The competent authority has released PSTET Notification 2019. The crucial dates with regard to the PSTET 2019 exam is given below int he table:
|Exam Events||Respective Dates|
|Registration process started from||3rd November 2019|
|Last date for registration||25th November 2019|
|Last date for payment of fee||25th November 2019|
|Date for editing/modifying application form||26th to 28th November 2019|
|Issaunce of admit card||9th December 2019|
|PSTET exam date||15th December 2019|
Check Complete Details about PSTET 2019
PSTET Application Form 2019: How to Apply?
Candidates those who are meeting the requisite eligibility criteria for appearing in PSTET 2019 exam must submit their application form as per the given instructions. If anyone submits application form without having prescribed eligibility then the authority is liable to reject his/her application form. Hence, candidates must collect all the information about exam first then go the applying online. The necessary information and steps to be followed during submission of application form are given below:
- First candidates need to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority (Link for registration is given below).
- Then click on ‘PSTET’, now you will be redirected to new web page.
- Click on ‘Click here to Register’ tab and go for online registration after reading all the instructions given therein.
- Now click on Proceed button, fill details like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number and then click on ‘Register Me’ button.
- Candidates will registration number and password on successful registration.
- Login with these details and fill other part of application form. Provide educational qualification details, correspondence address etc.
- Candidates should ensure that the all the information provided in the application form are correct in all respect.
- Pay necessary application fee whichever is applicable as per category.
- After payment of fee, candidates need to upload photograph and signature with given specifications.
- At the end submit your application form and take printout of the application form for future need.
- General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
- SC/ST/PH candidates need to pay Rs.300/- only as application fee.
- Ex-servicemen are exempted to pay application fee.
- Candidates can submit challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
- Fee will be confirmed after 24 hours from the date of payment.
- Candidates can proceed further only after payment confirmation.
Direct link to submit PSTET application form: APPLY HERE
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on PSTET Application Form 2019