Odisha TET application form 2019 is expected to be released in the month of September 2019. It will be available online on the official website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online within the stipulated time limit. The registration link for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test will be provided here in this article. Aspirants are recommended to visit the official website and access OSSTET application form 2019 and fill the same with all pre-requisites. Application form can be submitted through online mode only. No application will be entertained in any other mode of submission. The candidates should retain a printout of the same for future reference. Here candidates can necessary information regarding OSSTE 2019 application form.
OSSTET 2019 Notification
- Odisha TET 2019 notification will be released online on the official website in due course of time.
- OSSTET 2019 application form online link will be available from 2nd week of September 2019.
- Candidates are suggested to apply before the last date to avoid last minute rush and technical slowdown.
OSSTET Application Form 2019: Important Dates
The application form dates have not been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. We will update the official dates here after release of the official notification. Candidates are recommended to apply within the official schedule as the application link will be deactivated after the last date. There is no other mode to apply. Check Odisha TET application form dates in the table below:
|OSSTET 2019 application form availability||September 2019|
|Last date for applying online||September 2019|
|Payment of application fee||September 2019|
Note: The candidates are recommended to ensure the eligibility before submitting the application form.
OSSTET Quick Links
Odisha TET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying online, one must go through the prescribed eligibility requirements. Here candidates can check OSSTET eligibility criteria below:
An Indian Citizen can apply.
Ability to Read and Write Odia
The candidate must have knowledge of Odia language and he/she should be competent to write and read Odia language. To check the one’s eligibility, the following qualification will be taken into consideration:
- Aspirants must have completed HSC exam conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent exam conducted by Central/State Board (like CBSE or ICSE) with Odia as a language subject i.e. First/Second or Third language.
- The candidates should have passed 10th/12th exam from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha with Odia as one of the subject.
- One who want to become language teachers like Classical Teacher (Sanskrit), Hindi, Telugu, Urdu, must have passed 7th standard Odia exam for applying to OSSTET.
Requisite Academic and Professional Qualification
The examination will be conducted in two categories as per the following manner:
Category-I: Education Teachers (Trained Graduate Teachers in Arts/Science, Classical Teacher (Sanskrit/Urdu/Telugu)/Hindi).
Category-II: Physical Education Teacher
How to fill OSSTET Application Form 2019?
The candidates have to go through following steps while filling up online Odisha TET 2019 application form:
- Access official website and click on the application form link (check link below).
- Candidates should provide basic details to login.
- After login, candidates need to pay the requisite application fee. Payment can be done through Net baking, debit card/credit card or bank challan.
- Once payment is done, candidates should complete the form with respect to personal information, educational information and address etc.
- Candidates should be careful while making entries like name, date of birth, address, paper etc.
- Check all the entries made in the application form and submit the application form at the end.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page or submitted application form further reference.
The Odisha TET application fee is Rs.500/- for each paper. Candidates should pay application fee through preferred mode either online or offline. Without payment of fee, application form will not be considered in any way.
OSSTET Application Form 2019: Important Highlights
- Keep 10th/12th Marksheet, Aadhar card, and other educational certificates ready during submission of the application form.
- Candidates should not wait for the last date of application form, apply well in advance to avoid last hour rush.
- Make entries in the application form with due attention as the correction cannot be done later.
- Any request for modification or correction in the application form will not be entertained later.
- Payment of OSSTET application fee is a mandatory requirement. The fee is non-refundable in nature.
- Candidates should not conceal any information with regard to eligibility. If anyone found ineligible later during the examination process, his/her candidature will be cancelled and further action will be taken as per the rule.
Stay connected with us for more information on OSSTET Application Form 2019.