OSSTET Admit Card 2020 has been released online on 15th January 2020 by the exam conducting authority i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BESO). The Odisha TET 2020 application form was invited in the month of December 2019. The competent authority has release admit card through online mode which can be downloaded easily from the website. Candidates have to enter registration number and date of birth for downloading the admit card. After downloading the admit card, candidates are recommended to take printout of the same. Candidates must carry OSSTET admit card on the day of the exam otherwise entry will not be allowed in the exam hall. Here candidates can check information regarding Odisha TET 2020 admit card including downloading instructions.
Odisha TET 2020 Admit Card has been released by the competent authority on 15th January 2020 and it is available online. The entrance test is scheduled to be held on 22nd January 2020. Click here to download the admit card.
OSSTET Admit Card 2020
The exam date and admit card issuance date has been announced by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. We have updated the same in the table below immediately after the release of the official dates:
|Release of OSSTET 2020 Admit Card||15th January 2020|
|Date of Odisha TET 2020 exam||22nd January 2020|
How to download OSSTET Admit Card 2020?
Candidates have to follow few steps while downloading the OSSTET admit card from the official website. It is expected that the admit card will be released one or two weeks prior to the OSSTET 2020 exam. Check the following steps for downloading the admit card:
- First of all, candidates have to access official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha which is bseodisha.nic.in
- Now login with the registration details on the login page.
- After successful login candidates can click the link for downloading OSSTET Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the downloading link and downloading the same.
- After downloading the admit card, take printout of the admit card.
- Candidates must carry the admit card while appearing in the exam.
Particulars of the Odisha TET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates should check all the details mentioned in the admit card. Check whether the particulars mentioned in the admit card belong to you or not. After taking the printout of the admit card, read all the information such name, father name, date of birth, address, date of exam and venue of the test etc. The OSSTET Admit Card 2020 will consist of the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Application Form No.
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are recommended to download the admit card well in advance before the date of exam.
- Check all the particulars of the admit card, if there is any discrepancy then report it to the concerned authority within the specified time limit.
- Keep the printout of the admit card safely till the entire examination process gets over.
- Candidates can contact helpline number of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha for seeking any clarification.
- Candidates should read the instructions given in the admit card.
- Reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
Check OSSTET Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates are recommended to go through the examination scheme to understand the pattern of exam. Information regarding exam pattern can help you during the exam. Check the following information with regard to Odisha TET exam pattern:
Documents to be carried on the day of OSSTET 2020 Exam
The candidates must carry following documents on the date of OSSTET 2020 exam. Check the document list below:
- Odisha TET Admit Card 2020
- Identity proof (any of the following)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Stay Connected with us for more information OSSTET 2020 Admit Card.