OSSTET Admit Card 2019 will be issued by the exam conducting authority i.e. Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BESO). The Odisha TET 2019 application form is expected to be available in the month of September 2019. The competent authority will release admit card through online mode which can be downloaded easily from the website. Candidates have to enter registration number and date of birth for downloading the admit card. After downloading the admit card, candidates are recommended to take printout of the same. Candidates must carry OSSTET admit card on the day of the exam otherwise entry will not be allowed in the exam hall. Here candidates can check information regarding Odisha TET 2019 admit card including downloading instructions.
OSSTET Admit Card 2019
The exam date and admit card issuance date are yet to be announced by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. We will update the same in the table below immediately after the release of the official dates:
|Release of OSSTET 2019 Admit Card||Will update later|
|Date of Odisha TET 2019 exam||Will update later|
How to download OSSTET Admit Card 2019?
Candidates have to follow few steps while downloading the OSSTET admit card from the official website. It is expected that the admit card will be released one or two weeks prior to the OSSTET 2019 exam. Check the following steps for downloading the admit card:
- First of all, candidates have to access official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha which is bseodisha.nic.in
- Now login with the registration details on the login page.
- After successful login candidates can click the link for downloading OSSTET Admit Card 2019.
- Click on the downloading link and downloading the same.
- After downloading the admit card, take printout of the admit card.
- Candidates must carry the admit card while appearing in the exam.
Particulars of the Odisha TET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates should check all the details mentioned in the admit card. Check whether the particulars mentioned in the admit card belong to you or not. After taking the printout of the admit card, read all the information such name, father name, date of birth, address, date of exam and venue of the test etc. The OSSTET Admit Card 2019 will consist of the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Application Form No.
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Category
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Venue of the Exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s signature
Important instructions for candidates
- Candidates are recommended to download the admit card well in advance before the date of exam.
- Check all the particulars of the admit card, if there is any discrepancy then report it to the concerned authority within the specified time limit.
- Keep the printout of the admit card safely till the entire examination process gets over.
- Candidates can contact helpline number of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha for seeking any clarification.
- Candidates should read the instructions given in the admit card.
- Reach the examination centre at least 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
Check OSSTET Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates are recommended to go through the examination scheme to understand the pattern of exam. Information regarding exam pattern can help you during the exam. Check the following information with regard to Odisha TET exam pattern:
Documents to be carried on the day of OSSTET 2019 Exam
The candidates must carry following documents on the date of OSSTET 2019 exam. Check the document list below:
- Odisha TET Admit Card 2019
- Identity proof (any of the following)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
Stay Connected with us for more information OSSTET 2019 Admit Card.