MU OET 2020: The Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) is a university level entrance test. Manipal University conducts the examination for admitting students in its UG/PG courses in various disciplines such as Engineering, Pharmacy and many other courses. MU OET is a university level entrance test. MU OET 2020 exam will be held online probably in the month of April 2020. Interested candidates who are seeking admission in the UG and PG courses offered by Manipal University and its affiliated institutes, can apply for MU OET 2020 exam. Candidates must apply online before the due date for submitting the application form. Find here relevant information including MU OET registration 2020, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and important dates.
MU OET 2020 Exam Dates
The students can check MU OET 2020 exam dates in the table below. However, these dates are tentative at present. Actual dates will be updated later after the release of official notification:
|Online application will be available||November 2019|
|Last date to apply||March 2020|
|Slot booking for exam will start||March 2020|
|Entrance exam date||April 2020|
|Result declaration||May 2020|
|Counselling will start||1st week of June 2020|
Candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria for appearing in MU OET 2020 exam. The relevant eligibility criteria are as under:
|Courses||Minimum basic eligibility criteria|
|B. Tech. Lateral Entry|
MU OET Application Form 2020
Those who are satisfying the above-mentioned eligibility conditions should apply online to appear in the MU OET 2020 exam. Go through the following information to make MU OET application form:
- The application form for MU OET 2020 entrance exam will be available probably in the month of November 2019..
- Interested candidates can submit application form via online mode only.
- There will be no other way to apply.
- Keep all the documents ready with you while applying online.
- Fill the application form and ensure that no field should be left blank.
- Must upload scanned photograph and signature at the space given.
- Pay the necessary application fee to the complete the application.
- Submit the application and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee and Rs.1400/- as entrance test fee.
- You can make payment through Demand Draft, Net Banking, Debit and Credit card.
- The demand draft should be made in favour of “Manipal University” payable at Manipal/Udupi.
Note: All the information provided by you should be correct and to the point in all respect. Do not hide any information. Any act of misleading and providing incorrect information will lead to cancellation of application.
MU OET Exam Pattern 2020
All the candidates should be aware of the MU OET exam pattern. Exam pattern may vary from one course to another course. Candidates should prepare as per the exam pattern and syllabus prescribed for the individual course. Check the information below:
- The entrance test will be conducted online i.e. Computer Based Test.
- Question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- There will be negative marking hence, 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Duration of exam will be 2.30 hour.
- The number of questions may vary course to courses.
- The syllabus of the exam will include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English. The syllabus may differ according to individual course.
MU OET Syllabus
The MU OET syllabus will be different for each course. Manipal University will provide the syllabus for each course on its official website. Candidates can check the syllabus for concerned courses on the official bulletin. For B.Tech. Course, the syllabus of entrance exam will include 12th standard Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and General English.
The university will issue admit card to those candidates who have booked the exam slot earlier. Admit card will be available on University’s website. The candidates can avail it through online mode. Admit card will not be sent through the post. Candidates must bring admit card along with identity proof to appear in the exam.
MU OET 2020 Result
The result of the MU OET exam will be available probably in the month of May 2020. Those who have appeared in the entrance test will be able to get the result from official website of the University. Further, qualified candidates will have to attend the counselling. Candidates should take the printout of the result from the website.
Manipal University Counselling 2020
- The University will invite successful candidates to attend the counselling.
- The MU OET Counselling process will begin probably in the month of June 2020.
- At the time of exam slot booking, candidates have to select the venue of the counselling.
- Candidates have to appear before the Committee as per the counselling schedule.
- Information in this regard, will be available at official website of the University.
- Admission will be finalized on the basis of candidate’s written exam score, availability of seats in respective course and verification of original documents.
Documents Required During Counselling
- 10th & 12th Class mark sheet and certificate
- MU OET Rank Card
- MU OET Admit Card
- Character Certificate
- Category Certificate if required
- Other documents as per the instructions.
Stay connected with us for more information on MU OET 2020 exam.