MPSC 2020 official notification has been released online on the official website. Candidates are recommended to obtain the advertisement for detailed information about the Maharashtra PCS 2020 exam. However, the details are updated here in this article below. Those who are preparing for Maharashtra PCS 2020 exam must collect information regarding the examination process. MPSC exam consists of preliminary and main exam followed by personal interview. Candidates need to qualify each stage of the exam for qualifying the exam. MPSC exam is a state level Civil Service Exam which is held at various exam centre throughout the State. Applicants can appear for any Group A or Group B post as per the eligibility and interest. Check crucial information regarding MPSC 2020 exam like notification date, application process, eligibility, syllabus and exam date etc.
Maharashtra PCS 2020 Exam: Notification Released
- The competent authority has published the official notification on its official website.
- Candidates can download the advertisement from the official site i.e. https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/.
- The registration process has been started from 23rd December 2019 through online mode.
- Aspirants must apply online before the last date i.e. 13th January 2020.
- MPSC 2020 exam is scheduled to be held on 2nd, 3rd & 4th August 2020.
Maharashtra PSC 2020: An Overview
|Exam Name||MPSC Recruitment 2020|
|Regulating Body||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Type of Exam||State Level|
|Date of Application||23rd December 2019 to 13th January 2020|
|Post Details||Go through advertisement|
MPSC Recruitment 2020: Posts Details
The Maharashtra PSC exam 2020 will be conducted for various Group A and Group B posts vacant in the State Departments. Here is the list of posts to be fill up through Maharashtra PSC exam:
Group-A Post Name
- Deputy Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Deputy Collector
- Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP)
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Superintendent State Excise Department
- Block Development Officer (BDO)
- Chief Officer (Nagar Palika/ Nagar Parishad) (I & II)
- A.S (Maharashtra Finance, Audit & Account Service)
- Assistant Commissioner of Sales Tax
Group-B Post Name
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO)
- Taluka Inspector of Land Records (TILR)
- Deputy superintendent of State Excise Department
- A.S (Maharashtra Finance, Audit & Account Service)- Group B
- Block Development Officer (BDO)- B
- Mantralaya Section Officer
- Sub-registrar Cooperative Societies
- Naib Tahsildar
MPSC 2020: Important Dates
Check examination schedule of the Maharashtra PSC 2020 recruitment exam below in the table. The official notification has been published online on 23rd December 2019. Check important dates below:
|MPSC Notification release date||23rd December 2019|
|Availability of the MPSC 2020 application form||23rd December 2019|
|Due date for applying online||13th January 2020|
|Availability of prelims Admit card||Last week of March 2020|
|Date of MPSC Prelims 2020||5th April 2020|
|Prelims Result announcement||May/June 2020|
|Release of Mains Admit card||Last week of July 2020|
|Date of MPSC 2020 Mains||2nd, 3rd & 4th August 2020|
|Mains Result announcement||Will update later|
|Interview/Personality Test||Will update later|
|Declaration of Final Result||Will update later|
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicants must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Those who are appearing in the final year exam, can also apply for MPSC exam.
- The minimum age of the applicants must be at least 19 years while upper age limit is 38 years.
- Reserved category candidates are eligible to seek age relaxation as per the prescribed norms.
- Candidates have to meet the physical standard norms in case of DSP (Deputy Superintendent of Police), ACP (Assistant Commissioner of Police) and ARTO (Assistant Regional Transport Officer).
MPSC Application Form 2020
The applicants before submitting MPSC 2020 application form should collect complete information about the exam. Candidates can register online on the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Registration link is given below for candidates’ help. The applicants must meet the eligibility norms for applying to Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2020. Eligible candidates should submit application form well in advance before the last date.
Maharashtra PCS 2020 application form can be submitted within the prescribed time frame i.e. 23rd December 2019 to 13th January 2020. Candidates should enter personal details, academic details and address etc. correctly in the form. Pay the requisite application fee and submit the application form. Take printout the confirmation page and keep it safe for future reference.
MPSC Exam Pattern
The candidates can check Maharashtra PCS 2020 exam pattern below:
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- MPSC Preliminary Exam will be 400 marks.
- All the questions will be objective type in nature.
- There will be two paper of 2 hours duration.
- Each paper will be of 200 marks.
- Questions will be available in both English and Marathi medium.
- There will be negative marking and hence, 1/3rd marks will be deducted for wrong attempt.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Studies (GS)||120||200||2 hours|
|Paper II||Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT)||80||200||2 hours|
Main Exam Pattern
- The main exam of the Maharashtra PSC 2020 will be of 800 marks.
- There will be four papers in main exam.
- Questions paper will be available in English and Marathi Language.
- English and Marathi language papers are subjective type.
- Negative marking will be applicable for all GS Papers.
|Paper No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|I||General Studies: History and Geography||150||02 Hours|
|II||General Studies: Indian Politics and Constitution of India||150||02 Hours|
|III||General Studies: Human Resource development and Human Rights||150||02 Hours|
|IV||General Studies: Economics, Science and Technology||150||02 Hours|
|Marathi Language (Compulsory)||100||03 Hours|
|English Language (Compulsory)||100||03 Hours|
- Those who will qualify the main exam will be called to attend the Interview/personality test.
- Interview will be of 100 marks.
- General Studies
- Current Affairs
- Politics and Governance,
- Social Development
- Science and Technology
- Basic Numeracy
- Indian Polity and Laws
- Human Resource Development and Human Rights
- General Mental Ability (Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability, Decision Making and Problem-Solving)
- English Comprehension, Interpersonal skills including communication skills, etc.
- Basic Marathi and English language
MPSC 2020 Admit Card
- The applicants can obtain their admit card from the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Candidates have to enter registration number and date of birth for downloading the admit card.
- Verify the particulars of the admit card and after ensuring the details, take printout of the admit card.
- We will update the direct link for downloading the admit card from the official link.
- The result of the Prelims and Main exam will be announced separately.
- Candidates can access official website for obtaining the MPSC result.
- Final result will be prepared on the basis of applicants’ overall performance in the exam.
- Candidates need to enter roll number and date of birth for obtaining the result.
- Take printout of the result for future reference.
Stay connected with us for more information on Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2020.