MH CET 2019: The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra is the regulatory authority for conducting Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET). It is a State level entrance test through which candidates can take admission in Engineering & Pharmacy courses. After qualifying the MH CET, candidates will be eligible to take admission in different Government/Private institutions in the State of Maharashtra. The aspirants who are seeking admission in these courses should submit MH CET application form as per the prescribed schedule. The application form will be available online on the official website. Here candidates can check information with regard to MH CET 2019 exam such as registration process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and important dates.
MHT CET 2019 Notification
- The notification for MH CET 2019 exam is expected to be released in the month of January 2019.
- The registration process may start from January 2019 and will close in the month of March 2019.
- MHT CET 2019 exam is likely to be held in the month of May 2019.
MH CET 2019 Examination Dates
The interested candidates can check MH CET exam schedule for the year 2019. However, these dates are tentative in nature which are taken as per the previous year examination schedule. After the release of MH CET 2019 notification, we will update the actual dates here in the table below:
|Availability of application form||January 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||March 2019|
|Application form with late fee of Rs.500/-||March 2019|
|Admit card release date||April 2019|
|Exam date||May 2019|
|Answer key release date||May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||June 2019|
MHT CET Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates are required to check eligibility criteria before proceeding for applying online. Candidates should ensure their eligibility as per the criteria mentioned below:
Criteria for Degree Courses in Health Sciences
- Candidates must be a Citizen of India.
- Applicants should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- He/she should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates should be born on or before 1st October 2002 for admission in Ayurveda and Unani courses.
- For other courses, applicants should be born on or after 31st December 2002.
- Candidates should be physically and mentally sound.
Criteria for Degree Courses in Engineering & Technology and Pharmacy
- An Indian citizen can apply.
- Candidates should have completed 12th standard or its equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- He/she should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects in the qualifying exam.
- Candidate appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply subject to the condition that he/she can qualify the exam.
- There is no age limit fixed for the candidates.
MH CET Application Form 2019: How to Apply
Candidates who are satisfying the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply online for MHT CET 2019 exam. Check the following guidelines for making MH CET application:
- Candidates can submit MH CET application form through online mode only.
- The MHT CET 2019 application form will be available online on the official website probably in the month of January 2019.
- Candidates must read all the information about submission of an application form and accordingly fill the application form.
- The applicants can register online till last week of March 2018 (without late fee).
- All the information should be correct in all respect, any false information will lead cancellation of the application.
- upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and specifications.
- Make payment of application fee to complete the process.
- Take print out of the duly submitted application form for future reference.
- Candidates have to pay application fee amounting Rs.800/-
- Reserved category candidates will have to pay Rs.600/- only.
- Candidates can pay application fee through credit/debit card and Internet banking etc.
MH CET 2019 Exam Pattern
All the candidates who are going to appear in the entrance test should have basic knowledge about MHT CET exam pattern and syllabus. The exam is likely to be held in the month of May 2019. Check crucial information about MHT CET exam pattern:
- Exam Mode: The MHT CET 2019 entrance exam will be held offline i.e. Pen and Paper Based exam.
- Number of Papers: The exam will consist of three papers i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III.
- Paper-I will be of Physics & Chemistry, Paper-II will be of Zoology & Botany and Paper-III will of Mathematics.
- Candidates will have to attend Paper-I & Paper-II for health sciences courses.
- For engineering courses, candidates have to appear in Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will consist of multiple choice questions.
- Exam Duration: The duration of each exam will be 01.30 hours.
- Max Marks: Every question paper will be of 100 marks.
- Negative Marking: The provision of negative marking is not applicable.
MH CET Syllabus
MH CET 2019 syllabus will include 10+2 level Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. Candidates must know that at least 20% questions will be from 11th standard and remaining 80% will be from the 12th standard of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. All the applicants should have good command over these subject to ensure their success in the entrance exam. You are advised to check syllabus in detail for better preparation and try to cover each and every topic.
MH CET Admit Card 2019
- Eligible candidates can obtain MHT CET admit card via online mode from the official website.
- The admit card for MHT CET 2019 exam will be available from probably in the month of April 2019.
- Candidates have to obtain the same from official website only as the competent authority will not send hard copy of the admit card via post in any case.
- Must carry admit card along with valid ID proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Licence etc. to appear in the examination.
- Without having valid admit card one cannot enter in the exam centre.
MHT CET 2019 Result
- The competent authority will publish the MH CET result 2019 on the official website.
- Candidates may expect their result from in the month of June 2019.
- Candidates can check their result online at official website of the exam conducting authority.
- Download the result and take a printout of the result for future reference.
- Merit list will be prepared separately for each course after the declaration of result.
- Successful candidates have to appear in counseling process as per the counseling schedule.
MH CET Counselling 2019
After the announcement of MHT CET result, the candidates will be shortlisted and merit list will be prepared on the basis of their performance during the exam. Thereafter, candidates will be called for appearing in the MHT CET 2019 Counselling. Candidates are required to report concerned regional centre as per the counselling schedule. The counselling process will commence probably in the month of June 2019. Admission will be finalized on the basis of written exam score, availability of seats in a particular course and verification of original documents.
Important documents for Counselling
- 10th standard Marksheet and certificate
- 12th standard Marksheet and certificate
- MH CET 2019 admit card
- MH CET 2019 score card
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Other documents as per requirement
Stay connected with us for more information on MHT CET 2019 exam.