JNU Admission 2020: The Jawahar Lal University is a prestigious institution in the country which is running various higher education courses. The university conducts entrance examination for admission in its UG and PG programmes. The entrance test is also known as JNUEE (JNU Entrance Examination). Interested candidates who want to pursue their higher education from JNU, must obtain necessary information about course, eligibility and admission procedure. Those who are meeting the eligibility requirements can go ahead to submit an online application form. Candidates looking further to attend JNUEE 2020, can check here relevant information about JNU Admission 2020 including the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and important dates.
JNU Admission 2020-21: Important Dates
The aspirants can check tentative JNU Admission 2020 dates in the table below. We will update official dates after the release of the official JNU 2020 admission notification:
|Events||Respective Dates (Tentative)|
|Submission of online application form||February 2020|
|Last date for applying online||March 2020|
|Application correction||March 2020|
|Admit card availability||April 2020|
|JJNUEE 2020 exam date||May 2020|
|Result of programmes for which viva voce is mandatory||June 2020|
|Publication of Merit list||July 2020|
|Registration for admission will begin from||August 2020|
|Last date of Admission||August 2020|
Admission Schedule for MBA Course
|Application form availability||January 2020|
|Last date for submitting the application form||March 2020|
|Date of viva/interview of shortlisted candidates||April 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||April 2020|
|Booking of seats||May 2020|
|Last date for booking of seats||May 2020|
|Second list release date||May 2020|
|Booking of seats||May 2020|
|Closing date for booking of seats||May 2020|
JNUEE 2020 Application Form
The aspirants can check information regarding JNU application form 2020 herein below:
- The students can submit application form through online mode at the official website.
- Application form for JNU 2020 admission is likely to available from February 2020.
- Candidates should apply within the stipulated time frame and should not wait for the last date to make application form.
- Fill all the information including name, parents name, date of birth, communication address, qualification etc. in the application form correctly.
- Candidates also need to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the format given.
- Pay necessary application fee to complete the process. Candidates can pay the registration fee through online mode.
- After verifying all facts, submit your application form and take at least one printout of the same for future reference.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application form to the university.
- The applicants have to pay necessary application fee through online mode.
- payment can be done through online mode such as net banking, debit card and credit card.
- Check application fee for different courses in the table below:
Fee for M.Phil./M.Tech./MPH/Ph.D./Pre-Ph.D./M.A./ M.Sc./M.C.A.
|No. of Choices||General||SC/ST/PWD& OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.530/-||Rs.310/-||Rs.110/-|
|For 2 Choices||Rs.800/-||Rs.415/-||Rs.215/-|
|For 3 Choices||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs.300/-|
For B.A. (Hons.) 1st & 2nd year and all Part Time Courses
|No. of Choices||General||SC/ST/PWD& OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.400/-||Rs.265/-||Rs.65/-|
|For 2 Choices||Rs.575/-||Rs.325/-||Rs.125/-|
|For 3 Choices||Rs.750/-||Rs.380/-||Rs.180/-|
Eligibility Criteria for JNU Admission 2020
Candidates can check eligibility criteria for appearing in the JNU entrance examination 2020, in the table below:
|Name of the Course||Eligibility Conditions|
|B.A. (Hons.) 1st Year|
|B.A. (Hons.) 2nd Year|
|M.A. Programme in Arabic, Persian, Korean, Japanese, French & Chinese|
|M.Sc. Life Science|
|M. Phil/ Ph.D.|
|M.Tech. in Statistical Computing|
|M.Tech. in Computer Science and Technology|
JNUEE Exam Pattern 2020: Highlights
The candidates must collect information about JNUEE exam pattern before appearing in the entrance test. In order to access detailed information in this regard, download official information brochure for JNU Admission 2020 and go through it completely. Information about exam pattern will guide you to the success in the exam. The exam pattern may vary course to course. Check the following information:
- Mode of Exam: The JNUEE will be held through online mode.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be 3.00 hours.
- Number of question: Paper for each course may have the different number of questions.
- Syllabus: The syllabus for each paper may vary course to course. Candidates should have command over the concerned subject.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking for wrong attempts.
- The candidates can check course wise exam pattern below.
JNUEE Exam Pattern 2020
|BA (Hons) 1st year in Foreign Languages|
|B.A. (Hons.) 2nd year in Foreign Languages|
|M.Tech in Computer Science and Technology|
|M.Tech in Statistical Computing|
|MA in Economics|
|M.Sc in Life Sciences|
How to Prepare for JNUEE 2020
The aspirants can follow t2he tips mentioned below while preparation of the JNUEE 2020 exams:
- Students are recommended to collect the proper information regarding syllabus for the respective subject.
- Candidates should focus on important topics which are relevant with exam perspective.
- Prepare a suitable timetable for study and apply the same accordingly.
- Collect some good reference books and study material from the market and practice hard.
- Also recommended to collect previous year question papers and solve them.
- Make short notes of the important topics and revise the same time to time.
- Start learning time management during solving the question paper within the given time.
JNUEE Admit Card 2020
- The university will provide JNUEE 2020 admit card for JNU entrance examination through online mode at the official website.
- It is expected that the JNUEE admit card 2020 will be available from the 2nd week of December 2019.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the website prior to the examination.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates must take the printout of the same.
- Admit card will consist of information like candidate’s name, date of exam, venue, subject and some instructions.
- If anyone finds the discrepancy in the admit card, then he/she must report the same to the concerned authority before the given date.
- Bring admit card along with identity proof on the day of the exam.
JNU Admission 2020 Result
- The university will publish JNUEE result for the year 2020 on its official website.
- Candidates can download their result by using roll number and date of birth.
- Those who will qualify written test will go for next round of selection process i.e. viva-voce.
- The university will prepare the separate merit list for each course as per candidates’ written exam performance, category and seat availability.
JNU Admission 2020 Counselling
The candidates should know that the JNU admission 2020 process will start most probably from the month of July 2020. Eligible candidates have to through counselling process. The competent authority will invite those who are eligible as per the JNUEE Result for participating in the JNUEE Counselling on scheduled date and time. Information regarding Counselling or admission process will be updated after release of official dates. Candidates should keep ready all the original documents which will be verified before the final decision on admission.
JNU Admission 2020 Process
The admission will be finalized on the basis of merit. Candidates have to secure their name in the merit list for taking admission. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s overall performance in written exam and viva-voce. Candidates have to register online for admission. The registration for admissions will commence most probably in the month of July 2020.
List of Important Documents
- 10th class mark sheet & certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & certificate
- JNUEE 2020 admit card
- JNUEE 2020 result
- category certificate if applicable
- Identity proof such as Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card etc.
- Any other document as per directions.
Official Website: https://www.jnu.ac.in/admission
Stay connected with us for more information on JNU Admission 2020.