JEECUP 2019 registration dates have been announced. Interested candidates can apply form 20th December 2018. The Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh through its ‘Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh’ conducts the state level entrance test for filling up polytechnic courses seats in various Government or Private Polytechnic colleges. The entrance test is also known as JEECUP or UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination). Interested candidates who are willing to take admission in the polytechnic course, should apply as per the prescribed schedule. However, the candidates must fulfil the basic minimum eligibility criteria to appear in the test and must qualify the entrance test for final admission in the course chosen.
Applicants who want to take admission in the session 2019-20, can access JEECUP 2019 application form from 20th December 2018 to 28th February 2019. Candidate must fill application form clearly and carefully. Here, one can check the complete information about JEECUP 2019 exam such as registration process, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and crucial dates.
JEECUP 2019 Notification: Registration Started
- The JEECUP 2019 entrance test date has been announced and the test is scheduled to be held on 28th April 2019.
- The registration process has been started from 20th December 2018. Click here to check application form details.
- Aspirants can submit application form till 28th February 2019.
- Candidates are recommended to apply within the stipulated time frame as no application form can be submitted after the due date.
- Candidates should obtain official information bulletin from the official website after its release and go through the same in detail.
JEECUP 2019: A Quick Overview
|Name of the Exam||JEECUP/UPJEE 2019 (UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam)|
|Regulating Authority||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Type of Exam||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Date of Exam||28th April 2019 (Announced)|
|Test Duration||3 hours|
|JEECUP Registration Mode||Online|
|Date of Registration||20th December 2018 to 28th February 2019|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and Other Diploma Courses|
|Eligibility Requirements||It may differ from one course to another|
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. Pen & Paper Based Test|
|No. of Question to be asked||100|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for every correct answer. Each question will carry equal marks.|
Applicable. 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
|Nature of Questions||Objective Type Questions|
UP Polytechnic Exam Dates 2019
Interested candidates can check important dates in the table below. The competent authority has announced JEECUP registration dates which are updated in the table here. Candidates are recommended to apply within the specified period. Check information bulletin before applying online:
|Event Name||Respective Date|
|Official notification will release||December 2018|
|Online registration for JEECUP 2019 application form will start||20th December 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application form||28th February 2019|
|Admit card issuance date||April 2019|
|JEECUP Exam date||28th April 2019 (Released)|
|Announcement of Result||May 2019|
|Counselling Process||June 2019|
JEECUP 2019 Quick Links
The candidates can check here some important links which they can access directly. Check following links:
- UP Polytechnic 2019
- JEECUP Application Form 2019
- JEECUP Eligibility Criteria 2019
- UP Polytechnic 2019 Exam Pattern
- JEECUP Admit Card 2019
- UP Polytechnic 2019 Result
- JEECUP Counselling 2019
- JEECUP Information Hindi
JEECUP Application Form 2019: How to Apply?
First of all, the interested candidates must go through the prescribed eligibility conditions. Check the instructions for submitting the JEECUP 2019 application form. Candidates are recommended to check following instructions carefully with regard to UP Polytechnic application form:
- Applicants need to access the official website of the JEECUP for submitting the online application form.
- JEECUP application form can be accessed from 20th December 2018 through online mode.
- Interested candidates can apply till the last date of application form i.e. 28th February 2019.
- First, obtain necessary information about such as eligibility criteria and guidelines for making application form.
- If you are eligible then proceed to submit the application form.
- Remember, UP Polytechnic application form can be submitted through online mode only.
- Provide all the details like name, parent name, date of birth, educational qualification and address etc. in the application form.
- Candidates also need to upload recent scanned photograph and signature with prescribed specifications.
- Pay the requisite application fee and submit the form.
- In the end, take a printout of the confirmation page or application form for future reference.
- No need to send the hard copy of the application form to the council.
JEECUP Application Fee:
- The application fee for JEECUP 2019 will be Rs. Rs.300/- in case of General/OBC candidates.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category need to pay Rs.200/- only as application fee.
- Candidates can make payment through net banking, credit/debit card and e-challan.
- The application fee is not refundable and any request to return the fee will not be entertained.
UP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria 2019
Interested candidates can check JEECUP eligibility criteria in the table below. The eligibility criteria may differ course to course, hence, check carefully:
|Group||Name of the Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|A||Engineering & Technology Diploma||
10th passed/ appearing and must obtain minimum 35% marks
10th passed/ appearing with Agriculture or 12th with Agriculture subject and must obtain minimum 35% marks
Home science, Fashion Design, Textile design, and engineering
10th passed/ appearing and must obtain minimum 35 % marks
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice||12th passed/ appearing and should have Hindi and English subjects at 10th or 12th level.|
|Library & Information Science||12th passed/ appearing|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||
12th passed with science and must obtain minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST)
Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology (Tissue culture)
B.Sc. passed/ appearing with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry
|G||Post Graduate Diploma course||
Graduate in any stream (passed/ appearing)
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||
12th passed/ appearing and must obtain minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||
12th passed/ appearing with science subject and must obtain 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
*PH/Colour-blind candidates not allowed.
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||
Engineering diploma passed/ appearing from an institution-affiliated by BTEUP.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern
Aspirants must be conversant with the prescribed JEECUP examination scheme and syllabus. The information regarding exam pattern will be very helpful during the preparation of the exam. Candidates can check the important highlights of the UP Polytechnic exam pattern below:
- Exam Mode: The entrance test will be organized through offline mode i.e. pen & paper based exam.
- Test Duration: It will be of exactly 3.00 hours duration.
- Exam Session: The entrance test will be held in two sessions i.e. Morning Shift (9.00 AM-12.00PM) and Evening Shift (2.30PM-5.30 PM).
- Total Number of Questions: There will be a total 100 questions in the JEECUP exam.
- Nature of Questions: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
- Language: The test paper will be available in both English and Hindi language.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will carry 4 marks and hence, for every correct response, 4 marks will be granted.
- Negative Marking: Applicable, hence 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong attempt.
- Answer Mode-Use Blue/Black ball point pen to marks the answers in the OMR sheet.
- Syllabus: The syllabus will be different for each course hence check the syllabus details carefully.
Note: Candidates should know that every question will have four choices where candidates need to mark the correct one. Keep OMR sheet clean, use question booklet for rough work.
UP Polytechnic Syllabus
- The candidates must be aware that the syllabus for each course will be different.
- Generally, the syllabus consists of the subject of the 10th or 12th standard.
- Candidates are recommended to through prescribed syllabus in detail.
- Those who are preparing for engineering programmes, must hold strong command on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- For Diploma in Pharmacy, the test paper will contain questions based on Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics subjects.
UP Polytechnic Preparation Tips
Aspirants can check important preparation tips below which will be very helpful during the exam:
- First of all, the candidates should collect proper information regarding JEECUP syllabus from the official notification.
- After obtaining the syllabus, identify the important topics as per exam perspective.
- Now make a suitable timetable for study and follow the same on regular basis.
- Go through previous year question papers and solve the same on regular basis. Also, explore the important topics.
- You should collect some good reference books and notes for better preparation.
- Revise important topics time to time so that you can score good marks in the exam.
- Take care of your health as it is also important to stay fit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The interested candidates can check important questions below which are generally asked by the candidates. Hopefully, the following information will be helpful to you:
Q1: When will be JEECUP 2019 registration will start?
A: It is expected that the JEECUP registration will start from 3rd week of December 2018 for the session 2019-20.
Q2: How can I register for JEECUP?
A: The registration process for JEECUP will be held through online mode only.
Q3: Sir, I am in 12th class. Can I apply for engineering diploma course?
A: Yes, those who are pursuing 12th standard education can apply subject to the outcome of the result.
Q4: What are the documents which should be uploaded with online application form?
A: During the registration process, you are required to upload scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression only. Other documents will be verified later.
Q5: Can I correct some details in the UP Polytechnic application form 2019 as I noticed some mistakes?
A: The candidates will be given a chance to correct the particulars within a specified time limit.
Q6: Can I pay the registration fee other than online mode?
A: Yes, candidates can make payment through e-challan of SBI Bank.
Q6: Is there negative marking in JEECUP?
A: Yes, negative marking is applicable in this exam. Hence, candidates should attempt question carefully.
Q7: How many questions will be there in the exam?
A: There will be 100 objective type questions in the JEECUP 2019.
Q8: What will be the syllabus for the exam?
A: The JEECUP syllabus may vary from one course to another course. However, it will be based on 10th and 12th standard class as per the concerned stream and subject.
JEECUP Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download JEECUP admit card from the official website of the JEECUP prior to the entrance test. The admit card will be available through online mode only. Enter the registration number and date of birth in the concerned field on the website page for obtaining admit card. After downloading the admit card, candidates are recommended to check the particulars of the admit card.
Ensure all the information given in the admit card such as Name, Father Name, Roll Number, Date of Exam, Venue of Test and other information are correct. Take a printout of the admit card and keep it safe till the final admission. Must carry admit card along with identity proof on the day of the exam.
JEECUP Answer Key 2019
The competent authority will also release the answer key of the JEECUP 2019 exam on its official website. Candidates can expect the answer key after one week time from the date of exam. It will be announced through online mode. Candidates can easily download the answer key from the official website. After downloading the answer key, take a printout ready reference.
Now, you can match your answers as per the answer key which will help you to make a rough idea of your JEECUP score. If any candidate wants to challenge the answer key then he/she should report the same through proper channel as per the directions.
UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2019 Result
- The competent authority will publish the JEECUP result on the official website.
- Candidates can access the result probably in the month of May 2019.
- Candidates have to enter the roll number and date of birth to download the result.
- The result will be available in PDF format. Take a printout of the result for future reference.
- Qualified candidates have to appear in the counselling process for final admission.
UP Polytechnic JEECUP Counselling 2019
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the JEECUP 2019 exam will be eligible to participate in the counselling process for admission in the desired course. There are various State/Private Polytechnic colleges which consider JEECUP score for admission in different courses. Appearing in the counselling process is a mandatory requirement for final admission in the concerned course. It is expected that the JEECUP Counselling 2019 will commence in the month of June 2019.
The counselling will be held through online mode and it will be completed in various rounds. Candidates can participate in the JEECUP counselling as per the written exam performance. Candidates have to fill the choices of courses and colleges during the registration process for counselling. Thereafter, seat allotment will be done as the candidates’ rank in the exam, choice-filled, category and availability of seats.
Document verification will also be done before final admission. After seat allotment, candidates must report to the allotted colleges within the specified time period. Carry all the original documents and photocopies of the same for verification purpose. Those who found ineligible at any stage of the selection process will be declared ineligible and their candidature will be cancelled.
Documents Required during Counselling/Admission
- 10th mark sheet & certificate
- 12th mark sheet & certificate
- JEECUP admit card
- JEECUP Result/Score Card.
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Official Website: https://jeecup.nic.in/
Stay tuned with us for more information on UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2019.