JEE Advanced 2019 is likely to be scheduled in the month of May 2019. It is a national level entrance test through which aspirants can get admission Graduate level courses, Bachelor-Masters Dual Degree or Integrated Master’s degree course in IITs, NITs & CFTIs etc. In the year 2018, the JEE Advanced exam was organized by IIT, Kanpur. After qualifying the JEE Advanced, students can get admission in Engineering and Architecture programmes. It is important to mention here that the applicants must qualify the JEE Main for appearing in the JEE Advanced test. The aspirants can check here crucial information on JEE Advanced 2019 exam including the registration process, eligibility requirements, examination pattern & syllabus and important dates. Also, check preparation tips for the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019 Exam Dates
The interested candidates can check JEE Advanced 2019 examination schedule in the table below. We will update the actual dates after publication of official information bulletin:
|Exam Events||Tentative dates|
|Online registration process will commence from||April 2019|
|Closing date of registration||May 2019|
|Admit card||May 2019|
|JEE Advanced Exam (Paper 1 & 2)||May 2019|
|ORS will be published online||June 2019|
|Answer key will be published||June 2019|
|Result announcement||June 2019|
|Online registration for Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT)||June 2019|
|Architecture Aptitude Test exam date||June 2019|
|Result declaration for AAT||June 2019|
|Seat allocation||July 2019|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should go through the eligibility criteria laid down by the competent authority for JEE Advanced 2019 exam. Based on available facts, the following information has been collected:
- JEE Main 2019 Rank– The applicants must secure JEE Main qualifying rank for appearing in the JEE Advanced Exam. Only those candidates can register for JEE Advanced 2019 who will obtain minimum qualifying marks for JEE Advanced.
- Educational Qualification– The candidates must have qualified the class 12th or its equivalent qualifying exam from a recognized board.
- Those candidates who are appearing in class 12th standard or its equivalent exam can also appear in the JEE Advanced exam provisionally.
- In the qualifying exam i.e. 12th or equivalent, candidates must have secured 75% and 65% of marks for General/OBC and SC/ST/Pwd candidates respectively.
- He/she must be in top 20 percentile of qualified candidates in respective category.
- Age Criteria- The applicants should have born on or after 1st October 1994 for appearing JEE Advanced. SC/ST and PWD candidates are eligible for seeking 5 years relaxation as per reservation rules.
- Attempts Limit– Number of attempts in JEE advanced are specified and one can appear maximum two times in consequent years.
JEE Advanced Registration 2019: How to Apply
Those who are meeting the eligibility requirements for appearing in JEE Advanced 2019 exam must apply as per the specified time schedule. The competent authority will publish JEE Advanced notification on official website. Interested candidates can check guidelines for online registration herein below:
- The registration for JEE Advanced can only be done through online mode only.
- The JEE Advanced registration 2019 process is likely to start in the month of April 2019.
- Applicants can apply till last week of May 2019.
- The candidates need to fill accurate and correct details in the registration form.
- Candidates should fill exam city preference very carefully.
- You are also required to upload the scanned documents as per the specification given.
- Pay requisite registration fee to complete the application.
Documents which are required to be uploaded during registration:
- Scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate (if the date of birth is mentioned in it) OR birth certificate.
- 12th class certificates
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) if applicable
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- PIO card or OCI certificate (if applicable)
- The applicants can registration fee through online (debit card & net banking) as well as offline (SBI Challan) mode.
- The application will be non-refundable and non-transferable and in this regard, no request will be entertained.
Application Fee for India Exam Centres
|Category||Female Candidates(all categories)||SC/ST/PwD||All Other Candidates|
|Fee||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 1300 + GST**||Rs. 2600 + GST**|
Application Fee for Outside India Centres
|Category||SAARC Countries)||Non-SAARC Countries)|
|All Candidates||USD 160 + GST**||USD 300 + GST**|
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern
All the candidates who are going to appear in the JEE Advanced exam must know the exam pattern and syllabus to ensure the success in the exam. The candidates can check the following information with regard to JEE Advanced exam pattern:
- The exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2.
- Both the papers are compulsory to attempt.
- The exams are to be conducted in online mode (computer-based test).
- Each question paper will be of 3.00 hours.
- All the questions in both the paper will be of objective type.
- The questions will be derived from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Question paper will be bilingual i.e Hindi and English.
- Negative marking is applicable hence, the candidates need to be careful while attempting question paper.
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2019
The syllabus for JEE Advanced include the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. All the questions will be derived from these subjects. However, the candidates appearing in the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) will have some additional questions related to the concerned subject. To know the complete syllabus, the candidates must go through the JEE Advanced syllabus.
JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
- The candidates can download the JEE Advanced admit card 2019 from the official website.
- It will be available through online mode only. No hard copy of the admit card will be sent through the post.
- The admit card will be
- Provide registration number and date of birth for downloading the admit card.
- The admit card contains information like candidate’s name, roll number, venue of the exam, exam date and instructions for the exam.
- Generally, the admit card will be available one or two weeks prior to the examination.
- Candidates can expect their admit card in the month of May 2019.
- It is necessary to bring the admit card and one identity proof to the examination hall.
JEE Advanced Answer Keys 2019
The concerned authority will release answer keys on the official website. The Optical Response Sheet will be sent to the candidate’s registered e-mail ID. Candidates can obtain answer keys from the official website.
The applicants can send feedback regarding answer keys to the authority. You must send feedback if any before the last date for sending feedback. The competent authority will prepare a common merit list based candidates’ marks in the exam.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
- The JEE Advanced Result 2019 will be announced most probably in the month of June 2019.
- After declaration of result, successful candidate can get their result through online mode only.
- They can also check category-wise All India Rank (AIR). Candidate need to check result online, the authority will not send any hard copy to the any individual.
- Candidates must download their result for future reference.
JoSSA Counselling or Seat Allocation
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSSA) is the competent authority to finalize the candidates for final admission in various IITs, NITs, ISM and other Govt. funded technical institutes through a centralized counselling mechanism. Successful candidate of JEE Advanced have to appear in the counselling process. The date of counselling will be notified separately by the JoSSA.
Allotment of the seat will be based on the merit of the candidates, category wise rank in JEE Advanced 2019 exam. The process seat allotment is likely to start in the month of June 2019. Candidates can check complete schedule on the official website.
Stay connected with us for more information on JEE Advanced 2019 Exam.