The JCECE Application Form 2018 will be available on official website of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Candidates need to visit official website to fill up the application form. Obtain official information brochure first and read carefully all the information and the go ahead for making application. Candidates have to meet basic eligibility requirements to appear in the examination. The exam conducting authority will not be responsible for any technical problem at last time. Hence, all the applicants are requested to submit application form well within the specified due date. Candidates can find here important instructions to fill up JCECE application form.
JCECE Application Form 2018: Step by Step Instructions
Aspirants have to follow the steps mentioned below while submit online JCECE 2018 application form:
- Visit official website of the JCECEB and find JCECE 2018 link.
- Click on the concerned link and download the information brochure and go through it.
- Ensure your eligibility as per the information brochure.
- Those who are meeting the requirements go ahead and click on Apply button.
- Complete registration part by providing necessary information including personal, educational, communication address, course and exam city etc.
- On completion of registration process, candidate will receive registration ID/application number and password on registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Log in your account with the help of registration ID and password and fill remaining details.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature with the specifications prescribed.
- Pay JCECE application fee through any preferred mode either credit card/debit card or net banking.
- Submit the application form at the end and take printout of the confirmation page/fill in application form for future reference.
JCECE Application Fee
Applicants have to pay necessary application fee whichever is applicable to complete the application. Payment can be done through Net Banking and Debit/Credit Card etc. Application without fee will be incomplete and cannot be accepted. Fee submitted once, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
JCECE Application Form: Highlights
- Candidates can submit JCECE 2018 application form through online mode only.
- All the applicants must ensure their eligibility prior to making online application form.
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- Keep all the documents such as educational certificates, scanned images ready before filling up form.
- Scanned Photograph, signature and Left Hand Thumb impression must in JPEG format with the prescribed size and dimension.
- Candidates should not submit more than one application otherwise candidature may cancel.
- Candidates have to be careful while filling up online application form because once the form is submitted then no one can make corrections.
- Do not forget to take printout of the submitted application form.
Stay tuned to www.careerindiainfo.in for more information on JCECE 2018