JCECE 2020: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) is a State level competitive entrance test for admission in technical different courses. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the regulatory authority for JCECE. Candidates looking forward to pursuing Engineering, Medical and Animal Husbandry courses in the state of Jharkhand should apply for JCECE. After qualifying the JECECE, candidates will be eligible to get admission in desired courses among B.Tech.(Dairy Technology), Agriculture, Forestry, Homoeopathic degree courses, B.V.Sc. and A.H. offered by different Government or Private Institutes.
Here aspirants can check crucial information with regard to JCECE 2020 exam which is likely to be held in the month of June 2020. Eligible candidates as per prescribed eligibility norms must submit JCECE application form within the specified time limit. Detailed information with respect to JCECE registration, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and important dates are placed below.
JCECE 2020 Exam Dates
The candidates can check crucial dates for JCECE 2020 exam in the table below.
|Exam Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of online application form||April 2020|
|Last date for submission of application form||May 2020|
|Release of admit card||May 2020|
|Exam date||June 2020|
|Declaration of result||June 2020|
|Counselling will start from||July 2020|
JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates can check JCECE 2020 eligibility criteria details below. Aspirants are recommended to go through eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Check minimum basic eligibility norms as under:
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria Details|
|B. Tech. Course|
|Agriculture and Forestry Course|
|Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Course|
- No upper age limit prescribed for B.Tech. course.
- As on 1st July 2020, the minimum age limit of the candidates should be 17 years and maximum age limit 22 years for Agriculture and Forestry course. Reserved category candidates are eligible for three years relaxation in upper age limit.
- For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) Course, the minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
Applicant must be an Indian citizen. He/she should be a permanent/local resident of Jharkhand State and must have domicile certificate of the State.
JCECE Application Form 2020
The aspirants, who are eligible as per the above eligibility norms, should go ahead for submitting the application form. Check details below with regard to JCECE application form:
- First, download the JCECE information brochure which will be in PDF format and read it completely.
- The application form for JCECE can be submitted through online mode only.
- JCECE online application form is likely to be available in the month of April 2020.
- Candidates can submit application form till May 2020.
- Candidates should provide fill all the particulars asked in the online application form.
- Fill subject group during the submission of online application form.
- You also need to upload the recent photograph and signature in the given format and specifications.
- Pay necessary application fee to complete the application process.
- Do not leave any mandatory field blank. At the end take the printout of the application form.
- The payment of the application fee is a mandatory requirement.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode using credit card/debit card, net banking.
- The fee will not be refunded in any case.
JCECE Exam Pattern 2020
The applicants must be aware of the JCECE exam pattern to qualify the test. The details are as below:
- Exam Mode: It will be an online exam based on the computer system.
- Test Duration: The test will be of 3.00 hours duration where 1 hour will be assigned for Biology & mathematics and 2 hours for Physics and Chemistry paper.
- Number of Questions: 50 questions will be asked from each subject.
- Type of Questions: All the questions will be multiple choices in nature.
- Max Marks: Each subject group will be of 150 Marks.
- Language: the test paper will be bilingual i.e. both English and Hindi.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: Yes negative marking is applicable and 0.25 marks will be deducted on the wrong attempt.
The syllabus for JCECE 2020 exam will consist of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. The subject group may differ course to course. Candidates must obtain official information bulletin and should go through it completely. The level of questions will be 12th standard. Candidates must prepare accordingly.
JCECE Admit Card 2020
- The JCECE 2020 admit card will be available online at official website of the JCECEB.
- It is expected that the admit card will be available in the month of May 2020.
- Candidates can download the admit card from the website using registration/application number and date of birth.
- Admit card will contain crucial information including candidate’s name, father nature, date of exam, venue of the exam with address and important instructions for the exam.
- Take the printout of the admit card and keep it safe for future reference.
- On the day of the exam, must bring the admit card along with identity card.
JCECE Result 2020
The JCECE result will be available probably in the month of June 2020. Candidates can check result online at official website of JCECEB.
Before publishing result, the JCECEB will release answer keys after the conduct of exam. There is no provision of re-evaluation or re-checking of the answer sheet and any request in this regard will not be entertained.
On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates, the JCECEB will prepare merit list and accordingly successful candidates need to attend counselling on scheduled date and time.
JCECE Counselling 2020
The counselling will be held through offline mode. After the declaration of JCECE result, counselling process will commence. The counselling process is expected to start in the month of July 2020. Candidates need to pay requisite counselling fee. The selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written exam, qualifying exam and seat availability etc.
Candidates must keep all the original documents ready for verification purpose. It is mandatory to participate in counselling for getting final admission. After counselling, the authority will issue seat allotment letter to the eligible candidates.
Stay connected with us for more information on JCECE 2020 Exam.