IGNOU B.Ed. 2020: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) was established in the year 1985 with the aim to offer educational services through Open and Distance Learning. The University provides higher education to all sections of the Society. The university presently serving more than 3 million students across the globe. It is a popular education hub among students who are seeking higher education through distance learning. Aspirants who are looking forward to joining IGNOU for its Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) programme can submit the application form through online mode. IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 application form is available online from 17th June 2019 from the official website. The candidates can are suggested to submit the application form well in advance before the last date. In this article, candidates can check crucial information regarding IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 registration process, eligibility, exam pattern and admission process, and admission schedule etc.
IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 Admission: Notification Released
- The notification for IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 admission process has been released on the official website.
- This year, the IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 exam will be conducted by the National Testing Agency on 27th July 2019.
- IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 Online application form can be submitted from 17th June to 1st July 2019. Click here to check application form details.
- Interested candidates must apply before the last date. More details about the exam are given below.
IGNOU B.Ed. 2020: Important Dates
The important dates in respect of IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 Admission has been updated in the table below. The applicants are recommended to submit the application form as per the prescribed schedule:
|IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 registration process starts from||17th June 2019|
|Last date of the registration||1st July 2019|
|Last date for making payment||1st July 2019|
|Correction in the particulars of the application form through online mode||2nd & 3rd July 2019|
|Admit card release date||10th July 2019|
|Date of Exam||27th July 2019|
|Declaration of result||Will update later|
|Counselling process||Will update later|
IGNOU B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the following information in respect of IGNOU B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor degree from any recognized university.
- He/she should have obtained 55% marks aggregate at the qualifying exam.
- Reserve category candidate will be eligible to get relaxation as per norms.
- Candidate having a bachelor degree or master degree in any stream can apply.
- Aspirants who have completed NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face to face mode, will be eligible to apply.
IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 Application Form
The interested candidates must read the instructions before applying online on the official website. Ensure the eligibility and then proceed for submitting the application form. Check the following information with regard to IGNOU B.Ed. Application Form:
- Application form for IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 can be submitted through online mode on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA).
- The registration process has been started from 17th June 2019. Interested candidates can apply online till 1st July 2019 as per the prescribed guidelines.
- Candidates are recommended to complete both registration and application part carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as name, father name, correspondence address, email id, mobile number etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the respective field as per the given specification and format.
- Make the payment of application fee or examination fee which is a mandatory requirement.
- One can make payment of the fee through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Submit application form at the end after checking all the entries and do not forget to take the printout of the same for future reference.
IGNOU B.Ed. 2020: Course Overview
- Duration: IGNOU B.Ed. is a two-year programme. However, candidates have a five year period to complete the course.
- The medium of Instructions: The B.Ed. Programme is available in English and Hindi language.
- Course Fee: The Programme fee is Rs. 50,000/- for the complete academic session. It is required to pay at the time of admission.
- Reservation: IGNOU follows reservation rules and reservation is applicable to SC/ST/OBC/PH Candidates, War Widows, and Kashmiri Migrants as per the current reservation rules.
IGNOU B.Ed. Exam Pattern 2020
The candidates preparing for IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 admission, must be aware of the pattern of entrance test. The IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 exam pattern consists the prescribed syllabus and examination scheme including the number of questions, mode of exam, language and marking scheme etc. Aspirants can check some basic information regarding IGNOU B.Ed. Exam Pattern below:
- IGNOU B.Ed. entrance exam will consist of 100 questions.
- The language of questions will be Hindi and English both.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- Exam syllabus will comprise General English Comprehension, Logical & Analytical Reasoning, General Awareness, Teaching Learning, Social Studies.
- Candidates are suggested to go through the official information brochure for detail.
- Prepare yourself with the given syllabus and directions.
IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
- The IGNOU Examination Cell will place the admit card on the official portal of the IGNOU University.
- Candidate can download the IGNOU B.Ed. admit card from 10th July 2019 from the official website.
- Admit Card will not be sent through the post.
- Necessary information like examination centre, examination date, exam name and exam duration will be there in admit card.
- On the day of the examination, one must bring admit card otherwise entry will not be possible in the exam hall.
IGNOU B. Ed. Result 2020
- The IGNOU will declare the B.Ed. entrance exam result for the session 2020 on its official website.
- Candidates are required to check the official website from time to time.
- The result will be available probably one or two months after the entrance exam.
- Qualified candidates will have to go through the further admission process of the university.
- Those who found eligible in all respect will be selected for admission in B.Ed. 2020 IGNOU Distance Learning degree course.
IGNOU B.Ed. Admission Process
The important highlights of IGNOU B. Ed. Admission Process 2020 are as under, candidates can check below:
- The IGNOU university will offer admission to the candidates who will qualify the entrance test successfully.
- Candidates have to appear in counseling for verification of original documents.
- The final list of successful candidates will be declared on the basis of written exam performance, verification of original documents.
Official Website: http://www.ignou.ac.in/
Apply Online Here: https://ntaignou.nic.in/
Stay tuned to Careerindiainfo.in for more information on IGNOU B.Ed. 2020 Admission Procedure.