The process of HNB Garhwal University Admission 2020 will begin in the month of April 2020 with the release of the application form. The form will be released only through online mode. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the admission. Admission will be given to the candidates under two categories- category I in which entrance test will be held and category II in which admission is based on the merit of All India Tests. The applicants must collect crucial information regarding the admission process before submitting the application form. The entrance exam is expected to be held in the month of June 2020. Check here crucial information regarding the HNB Garhwal University Admission 2020.
List of courses
- Category I courses: MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MCA, M.Pharma, M.Tech, MSW, LLM, B.Pharma, B.P.Ed., BHM, B.Lib, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), PG Diploma courses
- Category II courses: MBA & B.Tech
HNB Garhwal University Admission Dates 2020
The tentative dates related to HNB Garhwal University Admission 2020 are given in the table below. Actual dates will be updated later after the release of the official notification:
|Availability of online application form||April 2020, 3rd week|
|Last date for submission of online applications for category I||April 2020, last week|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late payment of Rs. 200/-||May 2020, 1st week|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late payment of Rs. 500/-||May 2020, 1st week|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late payment of Rs. 1000/-||May 2020, 2nd week|
|Admit card release date||May 2020, 4th week|
|Date of entrance test||June 2020, 2nd week|
|Result announcement||Yet to be notified|
|Last date for submission of online applications for category II||Two days before the counseling date|
|Counseling commences from||To be announced by the respective departments|
Check below the eligibility criteria for HNB Garhwal University Admission 2020:
- For B.Tech courses: Candidates should have passed class 12 or equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/ Biology/ Biotechnology with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category).
- For B.Pharma course: Applicants should clear class 12 exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics and English with at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST category). The age of candidates should be 17 years on or before 31st December 2019.
- For LLB course: The candidates should hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree with at least 45% marks (42% marks for OBC and 40% marks for SC/ ST candidates). Age should be less than 30 years (35 years for SC/ ST category) at the time of admission.
- For LLM course: 3/5 years LLB degree holders with minimum 50% marks can apply.
- For M.Sc courses: B.Sc or equivalent degree in a related field with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ ST candidates) is required.
- For MA courses: Candidates with graduation in a relevant subject with no less than 40% marks are eligible.
- For M.Tech courses: BE/ B.Tech in the relevant discipline is required in order to be eligible.
- For MBA courses: Those with graduation in any discipline are eligible for admission.
HNB Garhwal University 2020 Application Form
- Candidates can apply online for HNB Garhwal University Admission 2020 by visiting the official website.
- In the application form, the applicants will have to provide their personal, educational, contact and other details as required.
- Photograph and signature of the candidates should also be uploaded in scanned format.
- After providing all the information into the application form, the candidates should submit along with the prescribed application fee.
- The application fee for the admission will be Rs. 400/- (Rs. 200/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates).
- The admit card will be released to all the candidates who submit their application form on time.
- Candidates can download the admit card through online mode from the university’s official website.
- Admit Card must be carried to the exam center as an entry in the exam hall will not be given in the absence of admit card.
- Details of the exam such as center, date and time will be mentioned in the admit card.
- Applicants should preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
HNB Garhwal University 2020 Exam Pattern
Overview of exam pattern for HNB admission for PG courses are given below:
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The number of questions will be 100.
- Objective type questions will be there in the exam.
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for each right answer will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
- Question paper language: English for subjects under Schools of Sciences, Life Sciences, Agriculture & Allied Sciences, Management, Engineering & Technology, Earth Sciences (Hindi and English for rest courses)
HNB Garhwal University Admission 2020: Result & Selection
- Entrance exam result will be declared through the official website of the university.
- Candidates who qualify the entrance exam, their names will be included in the merit list drawn by the authorities.
- Counseling and admission of the candidates will be done according to the merit list.
- For admission into MBA and B.Tech, counseling will be done on the basis of their performance in All India Tests (CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ JEE Main 2020).
Stay connected with us for more information on HNB Garhwal University Admission 2020.