Haryana ITI Application Form 2020: The candidates must be aware that the Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana is the regulatory authority for ITI admissions in the state of Haryana. The Industrial Training Department will publish the notification on its official website. Candidates should go through official notification for detailed information regarding trade-wise eligibility criteria, the process of online registration and for other information. After ensuring eligibility for a particular course/trade, the applicant should submit the application form before the last date. Here candidates can check crucial information regarding Haryana ITI application form 2020 including date of registration, eligibility and important instruction with regard to Haryana ITI admission.
Haryana ITI 2020 registration dates will be updated here after the announcement of the official notification. Official notification is yet to be released.
Haryana ITI 2020: Notification
- The competent authority will publish the Haryana ITI 2020 admission notification on its official website.
- Haryana ITI 2020 registration process will commence from last week of June 2020 through online mode.
- The applicants must submit Haryana ITI application form 2020 before the last date i.e 2nd week of July 2020.
- All the interested candidates are recommended to apply within the prescribed time schedule.
- हरियाणा आईटीआई 2020 हिन्दी के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करें।
Haryana ITI Application Form 2020: Important Dates
The Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana will publish the admission schedule for ITI 2020-21 session on its official website. Interested candidates can check crucial information regarding Haryana ITI admission 2020 dates in the table below:
|Publication of the advertisement in the Newspapers||last week of June 2020|
|Opening of counselling portal for online registration & filling up of online application form||last week of June 2020|
|1st Counselling Schedule|
|Seat allotment cum merit (1st Round)||2nd week of July 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted institutes for admission & document verification||2nd week of July 2020|
|2nd Counselling Schedule|
|Release of vacant seats for 2nd Round Counselling||Third week of July 2020|
|Opening of the portal for revision of options/preferences||Last week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment cum merit (2nd Round)||Last week of July 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted institutes for admission & document verification||Last week of July 2020|
|3rd Counselling Schedule|
|Release of vacant seats for 3rd Round Counselling||1st week of August 2020|
|Opening of the portal for revision of options/preferences||1st week of August 2020|
|Seat allotment cum merit (3rd Round)||1st week of August 2020|
|Reporting to the allotted institutes for admission & document verification||2nd week of August 2020|
|After completion of 3rd round counselling, institute wise vacant seats will be displayed on 2nd week of August 2020. Seat allotment to the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of merit at ITI level after this round.|
|4th Counselling Schedule|
|Admission to candidates having 70% and above marks (on merit basis)||2nd week of August 2020|
|Admission to candidates having less than 70% marks (on merit basis)||3rd week of August 2020|
|Uploading of trainee data on NCVT MIS Portal by the Government & Private ITIs.||As per the timeline issued by DGT.|
Haryana ITI Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have passed 10th/12th standard from a recognized school/board of the State.
- In some of the trades, the educational qualification is 8th passed from a recognized primary school.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be at least 14 years as on 1st August 2020.
- No upper age limit is there for making an application for Haryana ITI.
- The application should possess domicile certificate of the Haryana State
Note: The candidates are recommended to go through the official information bulletin also with regard to ensure eligibility for a particular ITI trade/course.
Haryana ITI Online Application Form 2020
The candidates should note that the Haryana ITI application form will be available online at the official website. The Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana will release Haryana ITI 2020 notification on its official website inviting application form for various ITI trades. Keep your original documents ready for quick reference while submitting an online application form. You need to pay the requisite application fee to complete the online application form. Make sure all the entries made in the form should be correct in all respect.
How to submit the Haryana ITI Application Form 2020
The candidates need to go through some steps in order to submit Haryana ITI online application form. These steps are as below:
- First of all, the candidates should access the official website of the Skill Development & Industrial Training Department, Haryana.
- The official website of the Department is www.itiharyana.gov.in.
- Open this website and find the concerned link for ITI Admission 2020.
- Click on “Online Admission 2020-21” link and then a form will open for new registration.
- Fill that form correctly with all the details. On completion of the registration form, candidates will get registration ID and password for login purposes.
- Now candidates have to log in with user ID and password and fill all the details asked in the application form including personal information, educational qualification, correspondence address etc.
- Choose the course/trade of your choice for which you are meeting eligibility requirements.
- Pay the requisite application fee through online mode.
- After completion of payment, you can take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The candidates have to pay the prescribed application fee for participating in online counselling. The fee details are as under:
- General Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Reserved category candidates: Rs.50/-
- There is an exemption in fee for female candidates.
The applicants should know that the fee is non-refundable in nature. Applicants can pay the registration fee through online mode such as Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
Haryana ITI Admission 2020: General Instructions
- Candidates have to participate in online counselling for getting admission in the State of Haryana.
- After submission of the application form, the competent authority will prepare a merit list of the candidates based on their marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates must pay the registration fee as it is the mandatory requirement.
- The selection of candidates will be purely merit basis.
- Online counselling will be completed in four rounds.
- Admission in the ITI course is subject to verification of original documents of the candidates after seat allotment.
- Candidate’s admission depends on various factors such as academic qualification, rank in the merit list, document verification and seat availability in particular course/trade.
- The final call for the admission of any candidate will be taken by the competent authority.
Stay connected with us for more information on Haryana ITI Application Form 2020.