Haryana B.Ed. Admission 2020 notification will be released online on the official website. The aspirants should know the admission process of the B.Ed. course in the state of Haryana. It is very important to know the admission process before applying to the B.Ed. admission. Candidates should have completed the graduation/post graduation for applying to B.Ed. course. Candidates have to qualify the entrance test in order to get the admission. Those who will be qualified as per the merit list will be invited to attend the counselling process on scheduled date and time for further admission process. Here in this article, candidates can explore crucial information regarding Haryana B.Ed. 2020 admission process including application form dates, eligibility criteria, syllabus, examination pattern, result and counselling process etc.
Haryana B.Ed. 2020: Admission Dates
The candidates can check here crucial information regarding the admission schedule of the Haryana B.Ed. course for the session 2020-21 in the table below:
|Haryana B.Ed. 2020 Admission Process||1st Phase: Govt/Govt. Aided/University/UTD||2nd Phase: B.Ed. course under Self Finance Scheme (SFS) only||3rd Phase|
|Commencement of online registration||1st to 3rd week of August 2020||1st to 4th week of August 2020||2nd week of September 2020|
|Choice Filling and Locking Process||1st to 3rd week of August 2020||1st to 4th week of August 2020||Last week of September 2020|
|First phase display of merit list as per the category||3rd week of August 2020||1st week of September 2020||Last week of September 2020|
|Reporting of any discrepancy if any and correction thereof to be incorporated||Last week of August 2020||1stt week of September 2020||Last week of September 2020|
Haryana B.Ed. Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates need to fulfil the basic eligibility requirements in order to apply online for admission in Haryana B.Ed. course. Here are the eligibility criteria norms as under:
- The applicants should have completed graduation or post gradation with minimum 50% marks.
- Remember, no rounding off of the percentage of marks will be applicable. It means 49.5% marks will not be considered as 50%.
- SC/ST and PH candidates of Haryana State are relaxed and should have at least 47.5% marks in the qualifying exam.
- One year PG diploma course is not equivalent to Master’s degree hence, will not be considered.
- Candidates having compartments are not allowed to get admission in B.Ed. Regular course under any circumstances.
Haryana B.Ed. Application Form 2020
The candidates are recommended to go through the guidelines for submitting application form for Haryana B.Ed. Admission 2020:
- The applicants can submit Haryana B.Ed. 2020 application form through online mode.
- The application form will made available on the official website for a certain time period.
- Candidates can access official website i.e. http://hrybed.in and http://hrybed.net.
- Candidates should go through the details mentioned in the information brochure.
- Fill all the information asked in the form such as personal information, academic qualification and address etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the format given.
- Candidates should provide valid e-mail ID and mobile number during the registration process.
- After entering all the details in the online application form, submit the application form and take printout of the application form for further reference.
- However, before submitting the application form, candidates must pay the prescribed application fee.
The candidates must pay the prescribed fee in order to complete the registration process. Those who failed to make payment of the fee, application form of such candidates will not be considered. Payment of the fee can be done through online mode on the official website. Candidates can pay via net banking, credit card and debit card etc. Remember, once payment of the fee is done, no refund will be initiated under any circumstances as fee is non-refundable in nature. After making payment, keep receipt of the payment done for future reference.
Haryana B.Ed. 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The candidates should collect crucial information about the Haryana B.Ed. exam pattern and syllabus details from the official website. Obtain the official information bulletin and read all the information about exam pattern and syllabus and prepare accordingly.
Haryana B.Ed. Admit Card 2020
- The applicants can download the admit card from the official website.
- The competent authority will issue admit card through online mode.
- All the candidates who have applied for the B.Ed. course can download the admit card from the website.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth for downloading the admit card or hall ticket.
- After downloading the admit card, candidates should take printout of the admit card.
- Keep admit card safely till the entire admission process gets over.
Haryana B.Ed. 2020 Result
The result of the Haryana B.Ed. 2020 admission process will declare through online mode. Candidates can download the same form the official website. Enter the roll number and date of birth for downloading the result from the website. Those who will pass the exam as per the merit list can participate in the counselling process. Candidates must take printout of the result for further admission process.
Haryana B.Ed. Seat Matrix
There will be 50% seats reserved in each college for Group I Applicants: Science & Arts with Mathematics and 50% seats will be reserved for Group II Applicants- Arts & Commerce applicants. Seat reservation will be as per the following manner.
Reservation of Seats
- Scheduled Castes: 20%
- Backward Class (A): 16%
- Backward Class (B): 11%
- PH Candidates: 3%
Haryana B.Ed. Counselling 2020
Check here crucial guidelines with regard to the Haryana B.Ed. 2020 counselling:
- The eligible candidates as per the Haryana B.Ed. Result or Merit list, can go ahead for participating in the counselling process.
- Candidates have to visit official website for participating in the counselling rounds.
- Complete registration process and follow every step as per the directions.
- Fill choices in the registration form very carefully.
- The competent authority will issue seat allotment letter to the eligible candidates.
- Candidates can download the seat allotment letter from the website.
- Now, report to the college within the given time period for further admission formalities.
Stay connected with for more information on Haryana B.Ed. Admission 2020.